Truck Brake Safety Standard GB7258 to Rule Install of Retarders
www.chinatrucks.com: Truck and wagons for dangerous chemical products over twleve tons have to install retarders, according to new safety standard GB7258 discussed on the New Standard Drafting Seminar on March 20.
GB7258 new standard will be released in late 2011, and after twenty-four month transitional period, the new standard will be carries out formally.
The one-hundred history Telma is also happy to see the new rules on retarders, and they think this will provide safer operation conditions for China truck users.
- Telma Retarder to Assist Shanghai Sanitation 2019-11-11
- Telma Retarders Work Smoothly on Mining Vehicles in Vietnam 2018-07-06
- Telma Retarder Facilitates Safe Operation of Wide-body Dump Truck in Thailand 2018-01-11
- Telma Retarders Safeguard the Smooth Operation of Vietnamese Coal Mines 2017-08-16
- Fast Signs a Big Order for Hydrodynamic Retarders 2015-07-22
- Again Double Victory for ZF at "Best Commercial Vehicles – Best Brands 2015" Readers' Choice 2015-06-15
- Scania Retarder show on Automechanika Shanghai 2014-12-16
- Scania New Inertia Wheel Retarder Helps Reduce Fuel Consumption 2014-11-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September