Truck Brake Safety Standard GB7258 to Rule Install of Retarders
www.chinatrucks.com: Truck and wagons for dangerous chemical products over twleve tons have to install retarders, according to new safety standard GB7258 discussed on the New Standard Drafting Seminar on March 20.
GB7258 new standard will be released in late 2011, and after twenty-four month transitional period, the new standard will be carries out formally.
The one-hundred history Telma is also happy to see the new rules on retarders, and they think this will provide safer operation conditions for China truck users.
- Telma Retarders Work Smoothly on Mining Vehicles in Vietnam 2018-07-06
- Telma Retarder Facilitates Safe Operation of Wide-body Dump Truck in Thailand 2018-01-11
- Telma Retarders Safeguard the Smooth Operation of Vietnamese Coal Mines 2017-08-16
- Fast Signs a Big Order for Hydrodynamic Retarders 2015-07-22
- Again Double Victory for ZF at "Best Commercial Vehicles – Best Brands 2015" Readers' Choice 2015-06-15
- Scania Retarder show on Automechanika Shanghai 2014-12-16
- Scania New Inertia Wheel Retarder Helps Reduce Fuel Consumption 2014-11-11
- FAST Retarder Serves Customers Professinally 2014-08-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November