Changan Auto owns Yunnei Power to forge light commercial vehicles
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently Yunnei Power announced that local government has ratified Kunming Assets Supervision and Administration Commission to transfer Yunnei Power to Changan Auto.
Yunnei Power is the largest multi-cylinder diesel engine with small cylinder bore manufacturer in China, and they have released D16TCI, D19TCI diesel engines for passenger cars and also D09TCI, D14TCI, D25TCI and D30TCI diesel engines. And their engines have been adopted in JAC, Dongfeng Liuqi, Beiqi, Foton, Zhengzhou Nissan etc.
Changan Auto is going to have 38.14% shares of Yunnei Power to provide engines for their light commercial vehicles company which is established upon Baoding Changan Bus and Hebei Changan.
- New Generation Chang’an Kaicheng F70 Large Pickup Truck Makes its Debut 2019-10-31
- Changan KAICENE F70 Pickup Makes Its First Show 2019-06-06
- Changan Launches Light Commercial Vehicles in Pakistan 2018-10-19
- PSA and Changan to Launch One-Ton Pickup In 2020 2018-03-15
- FAW, Dongfeng and Changan Signed Strategic Cooperation Agreement 2017-12-12
- Methanol Automobile Passes the Acceptance and to Come on the Market 2017-07-26
- Changan may Launch New Pickup Model in 2014 2014-07-22
- HD Truck Market to See Rebound 2013-07-31
- Changan Shenqi Hits Small Truck Market 2012-11-12
- Hebei Changan Auto approved to produce commercial vehicles 2011-11-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September