Peterbilt dealers encouraging drivers to buckle up
www.chinatrucks.com: A group of four Peterbilt dealers in the Midwestern US are voicing their support for the "Buckle Up In Your Truck" safety campaign of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). The three of the four dealerships participating are located in Iowa (Sioux City, Council Bluffs, Des Moines) with a fourth located in Norfolk, Neb.
"Our nation's highways and roads can be dangerous, especially for large trucks travelling thousands of miles monthly in all kinds of traffic and weather," said Peterbilt group marketing manager Tom Schoening.
"That's why our four Peterbilt locations are spreading the message Be Safe! Buckle Up! to their truck-driving customers. This seatbelt reminder is being delivered through two initiatives, including a reward for returning safely."
After a service, Peterbilt service technicians at each of the four locations will attach a card to the turn signal lever with the safety message. The card includes a $25 OFF coupon on the truck's next service, when the driver returns safely.
"Some truck drivers worry their seatbelt may jam during an accident and not release, as an excuse for not wearing seatbelts," Schoening suggested. "For this concern, our Peterbilt Parts Stores have a solution!"
The parts staff will give a free emergency seatbelt cutter to qualifying customers. The seatbelt cutter, similar to a large envelope slitter, clips to your sun visor to be handy for emergency use.
"These promotions are designed to help our customers think about vehicle safety," Schoening said. "Remember: even in a big truck, be safe and buckle up."
- Autonomous Trucks from TuSimple, Peterbilt Attract Public Attention at CES Show 2018-01-12
- Peterbilt’s New Model 567 in Full Production 2013-12-30
- Peterbilt to host Customer Experience in Montreal 2012-07-20
- Peterbilt Model 579 production begins 2012-07-16
- Peterbilt to offer ISX12 G engine 2012-06-27
- Peterbilt to offer ISX12 G 2012-06-25
- Peterbilt's 386 LNG receives SmartWay designation 2011-09-22
- Peterbilt intros new features for Model 320 2011-09-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September