Peterbilt dealers encouraging drivers to buckle up
www.chinatrucks.com: A group of four Peterbilt dealers in the Midwestern US are voicing their support for the "Buckle Up In Your Truck" safety campaign of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). The three of the four dealerships participating are located in Iowa (Sioux City, Council Bluffs, Des Moines) with a fourth located in Norfolk, Neb.
"Our nation's highways and roads can be dangerous, especially for large trucks travelling thousands of miles monthly in all kinds of traffic and weather," said Peterbilt group marketing manager Tom Schoening.
"That's why our four Peterbilt locations are spreading the message Be Safe! Buckle Up! to their truck-driving customers. This seatbelt reminder is being delivered through two initiatives, including a reward for returning safely."
After a service, Peterbilt service technicians at each of the four locations will attach a card to the turn signal lever with the safety message. The card includes a $25 OFF coupon on the truck's next service, when the driver returns safely.
"Some truck drivers worry their seatbelt may jam during an accident and not release, as an excuse for not wearing seatbelts," Schoening suggested. "For this concern, our Peterbilt Parts Stores have a solution!"
The parts staff will give a free emergency seatbelt cutter to qualifying customers. The seatbelt cutter, similar to a large envelope slitter, clips to your sun visor to be handy for emergency use.
"These promotions are designed to help our customers think about vehicle safety," Schoening said. "Remember: even in a big truck, be safe and buckle up."
- Peterbilt’s New Model 567 in Full Production 2013-12-30
- Peterbilt to host Customer Experience in Montreal 2012-07-20
- Peterbilt Model 579 production begins 2012-07-16
- Peterbilt to offer ISX12 G engine 2012-06-27
- Peterbilt to offer ISX12 G 2012-06-25
- Peterbilt's 386 LNG receives SmartWay designation 2011-09-22
- Peterbilt intros new features for Model 320 2011-09-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April