Peterbilt dealers encouraging drivers to buckle up
www.chinatrucks.com: A group of four Peterbilt dealers in the Midwestern US are voicing their support for the "Buckle Up In Your Truck" safety campaign of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). The three of the four dealerships participating are located in Iowa (Sioux City, Council Bluffs, Des Moines) with a fourth located in Norfolk, Neb.
"Our nation's highways and roads can be dangerous, especially for large trucks travelling thousands of miles monthly in all kinds of traffic and weather," said Peterbilt group marketing manager Tom Schoening.
"That's why our four Peterbilt locations are spreading the message Be Safe! Buckle Up! to their truck-driving customers. This seatbelt reminder is being delivered through two initiatives, including a reward for returning safely."
After a service, Peterbilt service technicians at each of the four locations will attach a card to the turn signal lever with the safety message. The card includes a $25 OFF coupon on the truck's next service, when the driver returns safely.
"Some truck drivers worry their seatbelt may jam during an accident and not release, as an excuse for not wearing seatbelts," Schoening suggested. "For this concern, our Peterbilt Parts Stores have a solution!"
The parts staff will give a free emergency seatbelt cutter to qualifying customers. The seatbelt cutter, similar to a large envelope slitter, clips to your sun visor to be handy for emergency use.
"These promotions are designed to help our customers think about vehicle safety," Schoening said. "Remember: even in a big truck, be safe and buckle up."
- Autonomous Trucks from TuSimple, Peterbilt Attract Public Attention at CES Show 2018-01-12
- Peterbilt’s New Model 567 in Full Production 2013-12-30
- Peterbilt to host Customer Experience in Montreal 2012-07-20
- Peterbilt Model 579 production begins 2012-07-16
- Peterbilt to offer ISX12 G engine 2012-06-27
- Peterbilt to offer ISX12 G 2012-06-25
- Peterbilt's 386 LNG receives SmartWay designation 2011-09-22
- Peterbilt intros new features for Model 320 2011-09-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November