Peterbilt intros new features for Model 320
www.chinatrucks.com: Peterbilt is introducing a range of new features for its Model 320, designed to improve maneuverability, vehicle utility and driver comfort.
"Peterbilt's low cab forward vehicle, the Model 320, is known for standing up to the harsh demands of the refuse and vocational industries with its uncompromising performance," said Bill Jackson, Peterbilt general manager and PACCAR vice-president. "And with its new features offering added flexibility, increased efficiency and an optimal work environment, the Model 320 is the ideal truck for this challenging market."
New options for the Model 320 include:
The Model 320 is available with the two new steering gear options designed to enhance manoeuvrability. The Sheppard HD94 offers front axle ratings up to 12,000 lbs, and the Sheppard SD110 offers front axle ratings up to 20,000 lbs. Officials say both steering gear options offer 10% wheel cut improvement, decreased turning radius and enhanced serviceability. The Sheppard SD110 is available in several configurations: a single gear rated up to 14, 600 lbs, a single gear with assist rated up to 20,000 lbs, or as a dual gear for either a left or right hand rated up to 20,000 lbs.
Light-weight battery box
Using the same frame space as a traditional battery box, the new light-weight aluminum, fender mounted battery box combines up to three batteries, a mount optional battery jumper posts and a disconnect all into one location. By configuring these components together, the Model 320 can be configured to save between four to 18 inches of linear frame space allowing for a shorter wheelbase which provides weight savings. The battery box can also be installed on either side of the truck.
- Peterbilt’s New Model 567 in Full Production 2013-12-30
- Peterbilt to host Customer Experience in Montreal 2012-07-20
- Peterbilt Model 579 production begins 2012-07-16
- Peterbilt to offer ISX12 G engine 2012-06-27
- Peterbilt to offer ISX12 G 2012-06-25
- Peterbilt's 386 LNG receives SmartWay designation 2011-09-22
- Peterbilt dealers encouraging drivers to buckle up 2011-08-16
- SAIC EV80 Autonomous Light Truck Eyed by JD for Driverless Deliveries 2017-10-31
- Chinese Company Chanje Fields Electric CV for U.S. Market 2017-10-31
- BYD’s Truck Chief Confident About Future Battery-Electric Trucks's Growth 2017-10-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April