Peterbilt intros new features for Model 320
www.chinatrucks.com: Peterbilt is introducing a range of new features for its Model 320, designed to improve maneuverability, vehicle utility and driver comfort.
"Peterbilt's low cab forward vehicle, the Model 320, is known for standing up to the harsh demands of the refuse and vocational industries with its uncompromising performance," said Bill Jackson, Peterbilt general manager and PACCAR vice-president. "And with its new features offering added flexibility, increased efficiency and an optimal work environment, the Model 320 is the ideal truck for this challenging market."
New options for the Model 320 include:
The Model 320 is available with the two new steering gear options designed to enhance manoeuvrability. The Sheppard HD94 offers front axle ratings up to 12,000 lbs, and the Sheppard SD110 offers front axle ratings up to 20,000 lbs. Officials say both steering gear options offer 10% wheel cut improvement, decreased turning radius and enhanced serviceability. The Sheppard SD110 is available in several configurations: a single gear rated up to 14, 600 lbs, a single gear with assist rated up to 20,000 lbs, or as a dual gear for either a left or right hand rated up to 20,000 lbs.
Light-weight battery box
Using the same frame space as a traditional battery box, the new light-weight aluminum, fender mounted battery box combines up to three batteries, a mount optional battery jumper posts and a disconnect all into one location. By configuring these components together, the Model 320 can be configured to save between four to 18 inches of linear frame space allowing for a shorter wheelbase which provides weight savings. The battery box can also be installed on either side of the truck.
- Autonomous Trucks from TuSimple, Peterbilt Attract Public Attention at CES Show 2018-01-12
- Peterbilt’s New Model 567 in Full Production 2013-12-30
- Peterbilt to host Customer Experience in Montreal 2012-07-20
- Peterbilt Model 579 production begins 2012-07-16
- Peterbilt to offer ISX12 G engine 2012-06-27
- Peterbilt to offer ISX12 G 2012-06-25
- Peterbilt's 386 LNG receives SmartWay designation 2011-09-22
- Peterbilt dealers encouraging drivers to buckle up 2011-08-16
- Foton Forland Held its 2018 Mid-term Business Conference in Harbin 2018-08-15
- Foton Motor Launched Auman EST A in Malaysia 2018-08-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November