VOITH Turbo releases new retarder
www.chinatrucks.com: Voith Turbo (China) Company held "Safe Driving to win the future" Voith Kamaan experience activity in Hubei Sanxia on Sept. 17. OEM freight transport company and industrial insiders joined to feel safety, high-efficiency and comfort Voith Kamaan retarder on steep roads. The debut of Voith Kamaan is specially designed to China market.
Voith Kamaan retarder
Kamaan retarder can not only reduce weights, and it is rather easy to install, 40% of the length for installation is effectively reduced. With compact structure and small volume, Kaanma is only 70 kg. The parallel design can match different transmissions. The simple operation interfaces can make sure that the retarder is easy to know and maintenance. The designed life for the retarder is for 15 years, and Voith made some changes to shoulder even stronger power of work in China.
The economic benefits include canceling braking fridge, extend active braking system and service life and improve operation efficiency and turnround rate. For example, a long haul truck driver can benefit 30,000 Yuan after adopting Voith retarder, and a truck driver for short distance in mountainous area can even benefit 50,000 Yuan.
Huawei odinga, President of Voith Turbo Company
Huawei odinga, President of Voith Turbo Company, predicts that sales of Voith Maanma may amount to 30,000 to 50,000 units in the next five years in China.
- Voith Presents Sustainable and Efficient Drive and Braking Systems at IAA 2014 2014-08-15
- Voith retarder becomes “the retarder” of 2010 2010-06-02
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference 2020-01-08
- SAIC Hongyan Aims to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 72,000 Units in 2020 2020-01-08
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-07
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan 2020-01-07
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha 2020-01-06
- SAIC Fiat Hongyan Delivered Impressive Performances in 2019 2020-01-06
- 200 Units CAMC LNG Construction Trucks Delivered to Jiaxing for Operation 2020-01-06
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019 2020-01-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September