VOITH Turbo releases new retarder
www.chinatrucks.com: Voith Turbo (China) Company held "Safe Driving to win the future" Voith Kamaan experience activity in Hubei Sanxia on Sept. 17. OEM freight transport company and industrial insiders joined to feel safety, high-efficiency and comfort Voith Kamaan retarder on steep roads. The debut of Voith Kamaan is specially designed to China market.
Voith Kamaan retarder
Kamaan retarder can not only reduce weights, and it is rather easy to install, 40% of the length for installation is effectively reduced. With compact structure and small volume, Kaanma is only 70 kg. The parallel design can match different transmissions. The simple operation interfaces can make sure that the retarder is easy to know and maintenance. The designed life for the retarder is for 15 years, and Voith made some changes to shoulder even stronger power of work in China.
The economic benefits include canceling braking fridge, extend active braking system and service life and improve operation efficiency and turnround rate. For example, a long haul truck driver can benefit 30,000 Yuan after adopting Voith retarder, and a truck driver for short distance in mountainous area can even benefit 50,000 Yuan.
Huawei odinga, President of Voith Turbo Company
Huawei odinga, President of Voith Turbo Company, predicts that sales of Voith Maanma may amount to 30,000 to 50,000 units in the next five years in China.
- Voith Presents Sustainable and Efficient Drive and Braking Systems at IAA 2014 2014-08-15
- Voith retarder becomes “the retarder” of 2010 2010-06-02
- Foton Forland Held its 2018 Mid-term Business Conference in Harbin 2018-08-15
- Foton Motor Launched Auman EST A in Malaysia 2018-08-13
- Goiás Fire Buys Allison-equipped Mercedes-Benz Atego 1729 Units 2018-08-13
- Dayun E8 Heavy-duty Electric Truck Joins the Fight for Blue Skies 2018-08-13
- BYD T5A Electric Light Truck Passes High-temperature Tests 2018-08-13
- Dongfeng Secured Another Order for 40 Dongfeng KX from Best Express 2018-08-10
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July 2018-08-09
- SHACMAN Delivered 37 Port Tractor Trucks in Ningbo 2018-08-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November