VOITH Turbo releases new retarder
www.chinatrucks.com: Voith Turbo (China) Company held "Safe Driving to win the future" Voith Kamaan experience activity in Hubei Sanxia on Sept. 17. OEM freight transport company and industrial insiders joined to feel safety, high-efficiency and comfort Voith Kamaan retarder on steep roads. The debut of Voith Kamaan is specially designed to China market.
Voith Kamaan retarder
Kamaan retarder can not only reduce weights, and it is rather easy to install, 40% of the length for installation is effectively reduced. With compact structure and small volume, Kaanma is only 70 kg. The parallel design can match different transmissions. The simple operation interfaces can make sure that the retarder is easy to know and maintenance. The designed life for the retarder is for 15 years, and Voith made some changes to shoulder even stronger power of work in China.
The economic benefits include canceling braking fridge, extend active braking system and service life and improve operation efficiency and turnround rate. For example, a long haul truck driver can benefit 30,000 Yuan after adopting Voith retarder, and a truck driver for short distance in mountainous area can even benefit 50,000 Yuan.
Huawei odinga, President of Voith Turbo Company
Huawei odinga, President of Voith Turbo Company, predicts that sales of Voith Maanma may amount to 30,000 to 50,000 units in the next five years in China.
- Voith Presents Sustainable and Efficient Drive and Braking Systems at IAA 2014 2014-08-15
- Voith retarder becomes “the retarder” of 2010 2010-06-02
- SAIC EV80 Autonomous Light Truck Eyed by JD for Driverless Deliveries 2017-10-31
- Chinese Company Chanje Fields Electric CV for U.S. Market 2017-10-31
- BYD’s Truck Chief Confident About Future Battery-Electric Trucks's Growth 2017-10-31
- CAMC Electric Heavy-duty Truck Boasts a Maximum Loading Capacity of 13 Tons 2017-10-31
- Iveco Daily Set to Make its Debut at CCVS 2017 2017-10-30
- Conmet Set to Display its More Durable Wheel Hub at CCVS 2017-10-30
- Conghua Selects Allison Transmissions for New Sanitation Trucks 2017-10-27
- JMC Weilong Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Their First Customers for Operation 2017-10-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April