ChinatrucksTM is an unique platform for customers and perspective customers who have professional interests in purchasing all types of trucks and their parts. To date, dealers and consumers from over 100 countries have found news about brands, current models, procurement channels and conferences, as well as placing orders.
We are also ready to answer your questions, provide purchase advice, arrange your business visits to Chinese Bus Fair, China Bus Summit Forum and/or to manufacturing companies , as well as any inquiries that can make your purchase experience smoother and more comfortable.
Founded in 1999, Chinatrucks.com has served tens of thousands of users outside mainland China, including North America, Middle East, Singapore, Australia, Malaysia, India, Indonesia, Nepal, Pakistan, France, Britain, South America as well as Hongkong and Taiwan.
Since 2006, we have been successfully organizing overseas readers to visit Chinese bus enterprises. It promotes favorable relationships between Chinese truck manufacturers and their international customers.
Today, our service ranges from Branding and News Release, to publications (China Trucks Guide) and organized events (Chinatrucks Overseas Readers Business Tours).
“Support our clients and gain satisfaction from their success” is our tenet. we aim to bridge the communication between you and the Chinese truck manufacturers. With honorable honesty, www.chinatrucks.com paves your highway towards the high quality trucks.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November