Dongfeng Liuqi Sunshine service awarded annual service prize
www.chinatrucks.com: "2011 Commercial Vehicle after-sales service prize & customers satisfactory survey" was held in National Indoor Stadium on Dec. 27, 2011. Dongfeng Liuqi was awarded annual service management prize, and its Chengdu Hongwei, Liuzhou Fangsheng, Foshan Shunzhao and Tangshan Youdong dealers were awarded annual trustful service providers.
Currently there are 898 service stations for Dongfeng Liuqi, and the service radiuses are 60 km. And 302 million parts were sold in 2011, up 92% over last year.
Dongfeng Liuqi released 6A service in 2011 to upgrade their Sunshine service for which they can provide services for "7-24" service for each day in a year.
This year Dongfeng Liuqi was awarded "2011 top ten after-sales Service Company in China", and "2011 customers service satisfactory company".
- 23 Units Dongfeng Light-duty Trucks Started Operation in Hunan 2017-10-11
- Dongfeng and Volvo Put their First VT14-Speed Transmission into Batch Production 2017-09-22
- Dongfeng Trucks Makes a Successful Entry into the Russian market 2017-09-20
- Dongfeng Partners with Knorr-Bremse to Develop AMTs for Trucks in China 2017-09-12
- Dongfeng Cummins New Generation ISZ Engine Successfully Ignited 2017-09-05
- Dongfeng Cargo Truck with DDi Engine Coming to Suzhou 2017-08-24
- First Dongfeng Yufeng High-end Pickup P16 Makes its Debut in Kunming 2017-08-22
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Be a Real Winner at China Truck Racing Championship 2017-08-02
- Dongfeng Opens First Flagship Store in Russia 2017-07-31
- Dongfeng Ranks 68th in Fortune Global 500 2017-07-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April