MIIT: Retarder equipments necessary for 12-ton above buses and trucks
www.chinatrucks.com: MIIT unveils policies to rule that retarder equipment should be applied on dangerous cargo trucks and 12-ton above buses and trucks on Jan. 1.
Recent transport accidents can be contributed to over loading, over-speed, fatigue driving as well as safety performance of vehicles. And trucks transporting dangerous cargos cannot be driven over 80 km, and disc brakes should be equipped on the front wheels.
Identification plate should be placed rear part of the vehicle for 12-ton and 8-meter above trailers, and reflect lights should be adopted for cargo vans.
Apart from retarders, engine exhaust brakes etc. vehicle auxiliary braking devices can also be applied.
- MIIT to release new entry regulations for trailers in September 2012-05-18
- Telma Retarder Facilitates Safe Operation of Wide-body Dump Truck in Thailand 2018-01-11
- Telma Retarders Safeguard the Smooth Operation of Vietnamese Coal Mines 2017-08-16
- Fast Signs a Big Order for Hydrodynamic Retarders 2015-07-22
- Again Double Victory for ZF at "Best Commercial Vehicles – Best Brands 2015" Readers' Choice 2015-06-15
- Scania Retarder show on Automechanika Shanghai 2014-12-16
- Scania New Inertia Wheel Retarder Helps Reduce Fuel Consumption 2014-11-11
- FAST Retarder Serves Customers Professinally 2014-08-14
- Scania New Inertia Wheel Retarder Helps Reduce Fuel Consumption 2014-07-07
- VOITH Turbo releases new retarder 2011-09-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November