MIIT: Retarder equipments necessary for 12-ton above buses and trucks
www.chinatrucks.com: MIIT unveils policies to rule that retarder equipment should be applied on dangerous cargo trucks and 12-ton above buses and trucks on Jan. 1.
Recent transport accidents can be contributed to over loading, over-speed, fatigue driving as well as safety performance of vehicles. And trucks transporting dangerous cargos cannot be driven over 80 km, and disc brakes should be equipped on the front wheels.
Identification plate should be placed rear part of the vehicle for 12-ton and 8-meter above trailers, and reflect lights should be adopted for cargo vans.
Apart from retarders, engine exhaust brakes etc. vehicle auxiliary braking devices can also be applied.
- MIIT to release new entry regulations for trailers in September 2012-05-18
- Telma Retarders Safeguard the Smooth Operation of Vietnamese Coal Mines 2017-08-16
- Fast Signs a Big Order for Hydrodynamic Retarders 2015-07-22
- Again Double Victory for ZF at "Best Commercial Vehicles – Best Brands 2015" Readers' Choice 2015-06-15
- Scania Retarder show on Automechanika Shanghai 2014-12-16
- Scania New Inertia Wheel Retarder Helps Reduce Fuel Consumption 2014-11-11
- FAST Retarder Serves Customers Professinally 2014-08-14
- Scania New Inertia Wheel Retarder Helps Reduce Fuel Consumption 2014-07-07
- VOITH Turbo releases new retarder 2011-09-21
- Truck Brake Safety Standard GB7258 to Rule Install of Retarders 2011-04-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April