Goodyear introduces Dunlop steer tire
www.chinatrucks.com: The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. has expanded its portfolio of Dunlop brand truck tires with the new Dunlop SP348, an all-position steer tire for regional fleet, school bus and pickup and delivery applications.
"Our dealers have been asking for more Dunlop brand tires to round out their line-up of products," said Donn Kramer, director of product marketing, Goodyear Commercial Tire Systems. "The new Dunlop SP348 is a great 'all-around player' and has been designed for optimal performance in tough regional and delivery truck applications, as well as on school buses."
Features include a deep tread, which helps provide more miles to removal; a rugged casing design; enhanced shoulder rib for improved scrub resistance and protection against curbing abrasions; and stone ejectors in grooves, which help provide cut- and puncture-resistance for longer casing life.
The Dunlop SP348 currently is available in seven sizes: 11R22.5, 225/70R19.5, 245/70R19.5, 10R22.5, 12R22.5, 11R24.5, and 295/75R22.5. Two sizes - 285/75R24.5 and 255/70R22.5 - will be added during the second quarter of 2012.
- IAA 2018: Goodyear Showcases Its First-ever Most Fuel-efficient Tire 2018-09-20
- Goodyear Expands Total Solution 2017-02-03
- Goodyear China Named Top Employer for the 7th Consecutive Year 2016-12-07
- Goodyear Plans to Roll Out New Tires for Commercial Vehicles in 2016 2015-11-20
- Goodyear S200 special for China market 2014-12-12
- Goodyear Launches S200 Tire for Bus and Truck 2014-11-14
- Goodyear Launches S200 Tire for Bus and Truck 2014-09-11
- Goodyear to Build New Plant in America for 24 Years 2014-06-04
- Goodyear Reports Record Second Quarter Earnings 2013-08-08
- Goodyear Tires Sees a Soaring Net Profit by 113% 2013-08-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September