Contract between Shaanxi Auto and Sinopec to Expand the Market
www.chinatrucks.com. A strategic cooperation agreement between Shaanxi Auto and Sinopec Anhui Subsidiary has been signed recently. The agreement shows active responses to the policy of the government to develop new energy and improve the environment. A consensus has been reached in the cooperation of new energy vehicles such as LNG and CNG heavy truck used in logistics, civil engineering and other areas.
Shaanxi Huainan SPV Corporation is the only company of Shaanxi Auto to produce new energy SPV vehicles in eastern China. The company covers development, production and sales of new energy SPV vehicles and parts. 1.59 billion Yuan was invested into the construction of new energy SPV vehicle production base with the annual productivity of 50,000. The assembling shop has been officially put into use in Jun., 2012 and the first SPV vehicle has been successfully conducted with trial assembling on Jun. 28, 2012. Presently, the productivity of the first-stage construction will reach 20,000 and the second-stage construction will be completed in 2015 with the annual productivity of 50,000. Because each new SPV will be equipped with 100L LNG fuel, therefore, it will lead a prospective future for the LNG gas refueling market.
In the agreement, the two parties shall co-create the developing environment for CNG and LNG industry to get policy supports from Shaanxi government in terms of promotion and construction of LNG vehicles and gas stations. No less than 5 gas stations will be built in Huainan in 2013 and over 20 within Anhui province. 40 more gas stations shall have been competed by the end of the 12th five-year plan. Consensus also is reached in policy of heavy truck end users and promotions.
- 129 Shaanxi Auto Trucks Sold in the First Station 2015-07-30
- Shaanxi Auto Heavy Trucks Enter Shandong to Get 116 Trucks Ordered 2015-04-27
- The World’s First 10 Benz Actros SLT Delivered to Shaanxi Dajian 2013-12-02
- Shaanxi Tonly is Awarded with Wide Off-road Dumper Order from Southeast Asia 2013-10-23
- SHACMAN Delivers LNG Trucks to Fujian Hongda 2013-07-18
- Shaanxi Heavy Duty Truck Deliveries the 1,000th Truck to Jianhua Logistic Company 2013-03-22
- The SHACMAN Brand of Shaanxi Auto Holds A New Spot in Myanmar 2013-02-21
- Shaanxi Heavy Duty Auto Achieved Good Export Volumes 2013-02-04
- Shaanxi Auto’s Heavy Trucks-- 2012 Users’ Most Satisfactory CV Brand 2013-01-23
- LNG Vehicle Population Surges in Chinese Market 2012-12-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1