Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor: Launch of New Medium Cargo Truck
Statistics shows that the emission standard is becoming stricter and according to regulations, the national GuoⅣ emission standard will be carried out in 2013, leading the upgrade of commercial vehicle standard.
The improvement of technical standard will be a reason for the new round of adjustment in the industry. To break the bottle neck, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor has long been dedicating to the research of technology and the excellence of manufacturing. The new engine, which meets the national GuoⅣ emission standard, has an obvious advantage over the previous generation.
Opening for Dongfeng Motor Medium Cargo Truck
To meet stricter technical standard, the combustion part of the engine has been conducted with overall improvement. Meanwhile, the control system was also upgraded. With the optimization of characteristic performance curve of the engine, a broader economical speed scale has been achieved.
Due to the use of SCR technology, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor has technical advantage over manufacturers who use EGR+DPF technology. The key parts for aftertreatment are all imported, which contributes to the leading position of Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor in domestic commercial vehicle market.
- Dongfeng Daily Production Reached 600 Trucks in the First Work Day 2017-02-13
- 60 Dongfeng Captain E280 Delivered to Nanjing Food Company 2017-02-07
- New Start! Dongfeng CV Won Overseas Orders of 14 Units 2017-01-16
- Dongfeng Tianlong KC Launched in in Lhasa Tibet 2017-01-09
- ZTO Purchases 100 More Units of Dongfeng Chenglong H7 2017-01-06
- Dongfeng All Series of Products Upgrade to Challenge the Market Share to 15% in 2016-12-21
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicles Delivered 438 Thousand in November 2016-12-08
- 100 Dongfeng Tianlong Tractors Delivered to Customers 2016-12-02
- The Globe Largest New Energy Truck Dongfeng Debut in Shenzhen 2016-11-24
- New Dongfeng KR Launched to Boost Cold Chain Logistics 2016-11-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mercedes-Benz Starts Small Series Production of All-electric Urban eTruck and Tr
- Chenglong H7 Become Popular for Beauty and Strength
- SHACMAN X3000 Launched in Middle East and Won Order of 30 Units
- 2017 Discovery Trust---China Truck User Research & Awarding Ceremony to be Held
- CHMC QTc Light Truck Expected to Launch in June
- SAIC to Open its Second Overseas Technology Hub in Israel
- Production and Marketing of the Yuchai Engine Surge in the First Month of 2017
- High-end Products as the Direction, Liuzhou Motor Develop in Boutique Way
- Mid West Transport Services Benefits from Buying Allison Automatics
- ZEDO 300M Won Orders of 76 Units in Suzhou Launching Conference
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016