Wingle Pickups Sales up 12.7 Percent in 2012
www.chinatrucks.com: Great Wall Motor realized a growth of 28.3 percent on a yearly basis for the whole year of 2012 by selling 624,602 vehicles, surpassing its sales goal for the year announced earlier, according the company news release on January 8, 2013.
13,128 Wingle Pickups were sold in Dec. 2012, up 33.1 percent of Year-on-year growth. A total of 137,232 Wingle Pickups were sold in Jan.-Dec. 2012, up 12.7 percent of Year-on-year growth.
Its vehicle export volume during the year of 2012 also rose 16.1 percent to 96,465 units. Additionally, the company has set 700,000 units as its sales goal for 2013.
- Great Wall Wingle 6 Concept Pickup Truck for the Shanghai Auto Show 2013-04-19
- Great Wall sells 113000 vehicles from January to February 2013-03-19
- Great Wall Targets for Exporting 50,000 Wingle Pickup Trucks in 2013 2013-03-13
- Great Wall Auto Obtains a Pickup Order from Malaysia 2012-12-14
- Wingle Pickup Wins Champion in Iran All Wheel Drive Rally 2012-12-07
- Pickup New Trend: Sales of Great Wall Wingle Exceeds 10,000 in October 2012-11-19
- 11,000 Great Wall Wingle pickups sold in July 2012-08-20
- Hot sales of Great Wall Wingle pickups in Oman 2012-08-09
- Sales of Great Wall Wingle pickups hit record high Jan to June 2012-07-19
- Great Wall vehicles enter Nigeria car rental market 2012-07-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November