Shaanxi Auto’s Heavy Trucks-- 2012 Users’ Most Satisfactory CV Brand
www.chinatrucks.com: On Jan. 11th 2012, “2012 Commercial Vehicles Annual Ceremony” was held. Shaanxi Auto’s heavy truck products won the title of “2012 Users’ Most Satisfactory Commercial Vehicle Brand”. As the pioneer in natural gas heavy truck segment, in 2012, Shaanxi Auto’s natural gas trucks went into another higher level.
The award of Shaanxi Auto’s Heavy Trucks-- 2012 Users’ Most Satisfactory CV Brand
In 2012, even the market of heavy trucks was not so good, Shaanxi GAuto’s heavy trucks still not so bad, as its market share increased by 1.88 percent. In the dumper truck segment market, it ranked No. 1. And its growth rate of special vehicles was also in NO.1 in the segment market. And now the dumper trucks of Shaanxi Auto accounted for 21 percent in the market.
Shaanxi Auto F3000 heavy truck
And its best selling model was Shaanxi Auto F3000 heavy truck. The F3000 Series products are the latest success of Shaanxi Auto. Introduced in 2009 it quickly became one of our top selling products. The F3000 has an improved driver’s cab utilizing advanced technologies from the German truck giant, MAN. The power of the F3000 series comes from Wei Chai Euro III, IV engines or the Euro III, IV and V electric control engines Made by Cummins. F3000 series utilize technologies introduced by MAN in its front/rear axles and its suspensions, cooling system of the chassis, the intake/exhaust systems and the chassis structure/layout.
- 129 Shaanxi Auto Trucks Sold in the First Station 2015-07-30
- Shaanxi Auto Heavy Trucks Enter Shandong to Get 116 Trucks Ordered 2015-04-27
- The World’s First 10 Benz Actros SLT Delivered to Shaanxi Dajian 2013-12-02
- Shaanxi Tonly is Awarded with Wide Off-road Dumper Order from Southeast Asia 2013-10-23
- SHACMAN Delivers LNG Trucks to Fujian Hongda 2013-07-18
- Shaanxi Heavy Duty Truck Deliveries the 1,000th Truck to Jianhua Logistic Company 2013-03-22
- The SHACMAN Brand of Shaanxi Auto Holds A New Spot in Myanmar 2013-02-21
- Shaanxi Heavy Duty Auto Achieved Good Export Volumes 2013-02-04
- LNG Vehicle Population Surges in Chinese Market 2012-12-07
- Export and Domestic Sales to Stimulate the Recovery of Heavy Truck Market 2012-12-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mercedes-Benz Starts Small Series Production of All-electric Urban eTruck and Tr
- Chenglong H7 Become Popular for Beauty and Strength
- SHACMAN X3000 Launched in Middle East and Won Order of 30 Units
- 2017 Discovery Trust---China Truck User Research & Awarding Ceremony to be Held
- CHMC QTc Light Truck Expected to Launch in June
- SAIC to Open its Second Overseas Technology Hub in Israel
- Production and Marketing of the Yuchai Engine Surge in the First Month of 2017
- High-end Products as the Direction, Liuzhou Motor Develop in Boutique Way
- Mid West Transport Services Benefits from Buying Allison Automatics
- ZEDO 300M Won Orders of 76 Units in Suzhou Launching Conference
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016