Shaanxi Auto’s Heavy Trucks-- 2012 Users’ Most Satisfactory CV Brand
www.chinatrucks.com: On Jan. 11th 2012, “2012 Commercial Vehicles Annual Ceremony” was held. Shaanxi Auto’s heavy truck products won the title of “2012 Users’ Most Satisfactory Commercial Vehicle Brand”. As the pioneer in natural gas heavy truck segment, in 2012, Shaanxi Auto’s natural gas trucks went into another higher level.
The award of Shaanxi Auto’s Heavy Trucks-- 2012 Users’ Most Satisfactory CV Brand
In 2012, even the market of heavy trucks was not so good, Shaanxi GAuto’s heavy trucks still not so bad, as its market share increased by 1.88 percent. In the dumper truck segment market, it ranked No. 1. And its growth rate of special vehicles was also in NO.1 in the segment market. And now the dumper trucks of Shaanxi Auto accounted for 21 percent in the market.
Shaanxi Auto F3000 heavy truck
And its best selling model was Shaanxi Auto F3000 heavy truck. The F3000 Series products are the latest success of Shaanxi Auto. Introduced in 2009 it quickly became one of our top selling products. The F3000 has an improved driver’s cab utilizing advanced technologies from the German truck giant, MAN. The power of the F3000 series comes from Wei Chai Euro III, IV engines or the Euro III, IV and V electric control engines Made by Cummins. F3000 series utilize technologies introduced by MAN in its front/rear axles and its suspensions, cooling system of the chassis, the intake/exhaust systems and the chassis structure/layout.
- 129 Shaanxi Auto Trucks Sold in the First Station 2015-07-30
- Shaanxi Auto Heavy Trucks Enter Shandong to Get 116 Trucks Ordered 2015-04-27
- The World’s First 10 Benz Actros SLT Delivered to Shaanxi Dajian 2013-12-02
- Shaanxi Tonly is Awarded with Wide Off-road Dumper Order from Southeast Asia 2013-10-23
- SHACMAN Delivers LNG Trucks to Fujian Hongda 2013-07-18
- Shaanxi Heavy Duty Truck Deliveries the 1,000th Truck to Jianhua Logistic Company 2013-03-22
- The SHACMAN Brand of Shaanxi Auto Holds A New Spot in Myanmar 2013-02-21
- Shaanxi Heavy Duty Auto Achieved Good Export Volumes 2013-02-04
- LNG Vehicle Population Surges in Chinese Market 2012-12-07
- Export and Domestic Sales to Stimulate the Recovery of Heavy Truck Market 2012-12-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November