BeiBen Truck Continues to Set up Assembly Lines in South Africa
www.chinatrucks.com: In Jan. 2013, it is learned from BeiBen Heavy Duty Truck that, in 2012, BeiBen Truck explored to overseas market by having set up vehicle assembly lines factories in South Afria and Ethiopia. And now, it successfully realized the localization of BeiBen truck products in the local market.
It is more learned that, in 2013, BeiBen Truck will continue to expand its overseas strategy layout. It will set up vehicle assembly lines factories in Russia, Burma, Pakistan and Kenya etc. They will be constructed by the way of raising funds and joint venture.
According to the data shows that in 2012, there were 18 lots of completed vehicles in CKD way to export, which increased by 89 percent over 2011. The completed vehicles in the way of CKD were 700 units, which increased by 100 percent over the same period in 2011. The export value were $34.87 million, which increased by 110 percent over 2011.
- 10 Beiben V3ET Trailers Delivered to Customers 2017-01-20
- 330 Beiben Transporter Trucks Exported to Overseas 2017-01-16
- Beiben Showed Armour 8×8 Protective Transport Vehicle on Airshow China 2016 2016-11-09
- Beiben Won Orders of 160 V3ET High Efficiency Trailers on Ningbo Promotion 2016-11-09
- Beiben V3ET High Efficiency Version Launched in Xinjiang 2016-10-24
- Beiben Won 21 V3 Tractors Orders in Lianyungang 2016-05-03
- 50 BEIBEN TRUCK Tractors Delivers to Customers in Burma 2016-04-06
- 30 Beiben Heavy-duty Trucks Ordered in Anhui 2016-03-29
- Beiben Starts to Reform & Adjusting and Transformation 2016-03-09
- Beiben and Yinlong New Energy Signed the Cooperation Agreement 2016-03-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mercedes-Benz Starts Small Series Production of All-electric Urban eTruck and Tr
- Chenglong H7 Become Popular for Beauty and Strength
- SHACMAN X3000 Launched in Middle East and Won Order of 30 Units
- 2017 Discovery Trust---China Truck User Research & Awarding Ceremony to be Held
- CHMC QTc Light Truck Expected to Launch in June
- SAIC to Open its Second Overseas Technology Hub in Israel
- Production and Marketing of the Yuchai Engine Surge in the First Month of 2017
- High-end Products as the Direction, Liuzhou Motor Develop in Boutique Way
- Mid West Transport Services Benefits from Buying Allison Automatics
- ZEDO 300M Won Orders of 76 Units in Suzhou Launching Conference
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016