BeiBen Truck Continues to Set up Assembly Lines in South Africa
www.chinatrucks.com: In Jan. 2013, it is learned from BeiBen Heavy Duty Truck that, in 2012, BeiBen Truck explored to overseas market by having set up vehicle assembly lines factories in South Afria and Ethiopia. And now, it successfully realized the localization of BeiBen truck products in the local market.
It is more learned that, in 2013, BeiBen Truck will continue to expand its overseas strategy layout. It will set up vehicle assembly lines factories in Russia, Burma, Pakistan and Kenya etc. They will be constructed by the way of raising funds and joint venture.
According to the data shows that in 2012, there were 18 lots of completed vehicles in CKD way to export, which increased by 89 percent over 2011. The completed vehicles in the way of CKD were 700 units, which increased by 100 percent over the same period in 2011. The export value were $34.87 million, which increased by 110 percent over 2011.
- Beiben Showed Armour 8×8 Protective Transport Vehicle on Airshow China 2016 2016-11-09
- Beiben Won Orders of 160 V3ET High Efficiency Trailers on Ningbo Promotion 2016-11-09
- Beiben V3ET High Efficiency Version Launched in Xinjiang 2016-10-24
- Beiben Won 21 V3 Tractors Orders in Lianyungang 2016-05-03
- 50 BEIBEN TRUCK Tractors Delivers to Customers in Burma 2016-04-06
- 30 Beiben Heavy-duty Trucks Ordered in Anhui 2016-03-29
- Beiben Starts to Reform & Adjusting and Transformation 2016-03-09
- Beiben and Yinlong New Energy Signed the Cooperation Agreement 2016-03-03
- Beiben and Pakistan Create Better Future for the Core Market 2015-12-21
- Beiben Heavy-duty Truck Attends 2015 Shanghai International Sanitation Vehicle Exhibition 2015-12-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pickup Manufacturers See Opportunity in China
- 10 Scania G440 Delivered to Vonbbon Logistics
- 300 JAC Trucks Delivered to La Guardia Nacional de Venezuela
- CAMC 8X2 Chassis Minimum Weight Reaches 8.7 Tons
- JAC Frison Sales Go higher in the Overseas Market
- ZOOMLION 4.0 Product Portfolio Showed in bauma 2016
- SINOTRUK Wangpai Won Orders of 46 Intelligent Green Muck Trucks in Chengdu Appra
- XCMG Signed 200 Orders with Malaysian Customer to be the Biggest Winner in bauma
- WAW DITO Launched and Gained Orders of 6800 Trucks
- JAC GALLOP Leading the New Boom of Car Transporter Market
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales Ranking of Light Truck (including LFN) Manufacturers in November
- The Sales Report of Medium Trucks in November Released
- The Sales Report of Heavy Trucks in November Released
- Dongfeng Light Trucks Climbed 45% in November
- Light Trucks Sales in October Ranking Released
- Lifan Ranked No.1 in the October Medium Trucks Sales Ranking
- Heavy Trucks Market Patter to Be Formed in the End of 2016
- Truck Manufacturers Sales Report of October Released
- Heavy Truck Market Had a Good Performance in October
- CNG Heavy Truck Market Rose for the Three Consecutive Months