The SHACMAN Brand of Shaanxi Auto Holds A New Spot in Myanmar
www.chinatrucks.com: Nowadays, the Southeast Asia is one of the most dynamic and promising regions in the world for their economy. Not only the domestic enterprises are eyeing this large piece of cake, the overseas competition for heavy-duty truck industry also grows increasingly fierce in this area.
The longstanding presence in the Southeast Asia of the Chinese domestic enterprises such as Sinotruck, FOTON, FAW and DFM is a negative factor for the Southeast Asia area sale business just established this year. But even under the difficulty and pressure, Wang Wengang, the Southeast Asia business manager of Shaanixi Auto Imp.& Exp.Co., and Zhang Chao, the Myanmar sale representative, still work through the difficulties, actively develop the market and seize the chance to promote the SHACMAN brand to the customers about the advantages, performance and features.
With their unremitting efforts of developing local distributors, the sale amount of Shaanxi Auto has reached 80 in Myanmar this year. Even better, a first-glass overseas SHACMAN 4S store has been established in Mandalay city in Myanmar. The store has a repair and maintenance workshop with full parts supply and all kinds of maintenance equipments. It also has the capability to do the business of vehicle sale, as well as assignment road rescue with a local after sale maintenance team.
In order to let the 4S serviceman know more about the SHACMAN vehicles, lay a solid foundation for market development in Myanmar and make the after sale service more professional and complete, Mr. Zhao Xiaofang, an excellent service technician has been sent to Myanmar by Shaanixi Auto Imp.& Exp.Co.to provide systematic training on vehicle operating and maintenance, electronics repairing, air pipes troubleshooting and engine, gearbox & axle repairing..
With the quality service as the principle and customer satisfaction as the purpose, the SHACMAN brand uses service to promote the sales, treats every vehicle and every customer with ultra care and honesty. Now the SHACMAN has been sold to more than 50 countries and regions in the world.
- 129 Shaanxi Auto Trucks Sold in the First Station 2015-07-30
- Shaanxi Auto Heavy Trucks Enter Shandong to Get 116 Trucks Ordered 2015-04-27
- The World’s First 10 Benz Actros SLT Delivered to Shaanxi Dajian 2013-12-02
- Shaanxi Tonly is Awarded with Wide Off-road Dumper Order from Southeast Asia 2013-10-23
- SHACMAN Delivers LNG Trucks to Fujian Hongda 2013-07-18
- Shaanxi Heavy Duty Truck Deliveries the 1,000th Truck to Jianhua Logistic Company 2013-03-22
- Shaanxi Heavy Duty Auto Achieved Good Export Volumes 2013-02-04
- Shaanxi Auto’s Heavy Trucks-- 2012 Users’ Most Satisfactory CV Brand 2013-01-23
- LNG Vehicle Population Surges in Chinese Market 2012-12-07
- Export and Domestic Sales to Stimulate the Recovery of Heavy Truck Market 2012-12-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September