The SHACMAN Brand of Shaanxi Auto Holds A New Spot in Myanmar
www.chinatrucks.com: Nowadays, the Southeast Asia is one of the most dynamic and promising regions in the world for their economy. Not only the domestic enterprises are eyeing this large piece of cake, the overseas competition for heavy-duty truck industry also grows increasingly fierce in this area.
The longstanding presence in the Southeast Asia of the Chinese domestic enterprises such as Sinotruck, FOTON, FAW and DFM is a negative factor for the Southeast Asia area sale business just established this year. But even under the difficulty and pressure, Wang Wengang, the Southeast Asia business manager of Shaanixi Auto Imp.& Exp.Co., and Zhang Chao, the Myanmar sale representative, still work through the difficulties, actively develop the market and seize the chance to promote the SHACMAN brand to the customers about the advantages, performance and features.
With their unremitting efforts of developing local distributors, the sale amount of Shaanxi Auto has reached 80 in Myanmar this year. Even better, a first-glass overseas SHACMAN 4S store has been established in Mandalay city in Myanmar. The store has a repair and maintenance workshop with full parts supply and all kinds of maintenance equipments. It also has the capability to do the business of vehicle sale, as well as assignment road rescue with a local after sale maintenance team.
In order to let the 4S serviceman know more about the SHACMAN vehicles, lay a solid foundation for market development in Myanmar and make the after sale service more professional and complete, Mr. Zhao Xiaofang, an excellent service technician has been sent to Myanmar by Shaanixi Auto Imp.& Exp.Co.to provide systematic training on vehicle operating and maintenance, electronics repairing, air pipes troubleshooting and engine, gearbox & axle repairing..
With the quality service as the principle and customer satisfaction as the purpose, the SHACMAN brand uses service to promote the sales, treats every vehicle and every customer with ultra care and honesty. Now the SHACMAN has been sold to more than 50 countries and regions in the world.
- 129 Shaanxi Auto Trucks Sold in the First Station 2015-07-30
- Shaanxi Auto Heavy Trucks Enter Shandong to Get 116 Trucks Ordered 2015-04-27
- The World’s First 10 Benz Actros SLT Delivered to Shaanxi Dajian 2013-12-02
- Shaanxi Tonly is Awarded with Wide Off-road Dumper Order from Southeast Asia 2013-10-23
- SHACMAN Delivers LNG Trucks to Fujian Hongda 2013-07-18
- Shaanxi Heavy Duty Truck Deliveries the 1,000th Truck to Jianhua Logistic Company 2013-03-22
- Shaanxi Heavy Duty Auto Achieved Good Export Volumes 2013-02-04
- Shaanxi Auto’s Heavy Trucks-- 2012 Users’ Most Satisfactory CV Brand 2013-01-23
- Light Duty Heavy Truck to Catch the Focus 2012-12-10
- LNG Vehicle Population Surges in Chinese Market 2012-12-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pickup Manufacturers See Opportunity in China
- 10 Scania G440 Delivered to Vonbbon Logistics
- 300 JAC Trucks Delivered to La Guardia Nacional de Venezuela
- CAMC 8X2 Chassis Minimum Weight Reaches 8.7 Tons
- JAC Frison Sales Go higher in the Overseas Market
- ZOOMLION 4.0 Product Portfolio Showed in bauma 2016
- SINOTRUK Wangpai Won Orders of 46 Intelligent Green Muck Trucks in Chengdu Appra
- XCMG Signed 200 Orders with Malaysian Customer to be the Biggest Winner in bauma
- WAW DITO Launched and Gained Orders of 6800 Trucks
- JAC GALLOP Leading the New Boom of Car Transporter Market
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales Ranking of Light Truck (including LFN) Manufacturers in November
- The Sales Report of Medium Trucks in November Released
- The Sales Report of Heavy Trucks in November Released
- Dongfeng Light Trucks Climbed 45% in November
- Light Trucks Sales in October Ranking Released
- Lifan Ranked No.1 in the October Medium Trucks Sales Ranking
- Heavy Trucks Market Patter to Be Formed in the End of 2016
- Truck Manufacturers Sales Report of October Released
- Heavy Truck Market Had a Good Performance in October
- CNG Heavy Truck Market Rose for the Three Consecutive Months