The SHACMAN Brand of Shaanxi Auto Holds A New Spot in Myanmar
www.chinatrucks.com: Nowadays, the Southeast Asia is one of the most dynamic and promising regions in the world for their economy. Not only the domestic enterprises are eyeing this large piece of cake, the overseas competition for heavy-duty truck industry also grows increasingly fierce in this area.
The longstanding presence in the Southeast Asia of the Chinese domestic enterprises such as Sinotruck, FOTON, FAW and DFM is a negative factor for the Southeast Asia area sale business just established this year. But even under the difficulty and pressure, Wang Wengang, the Southeast Asia business manager of Shaanixi Auto Imp.& Exp.Co., and Zhang Chao, the Myanmar sale representative, still work through the difficulties, actively develop the market and seize the chance to promote the SHACMAN brand to the customers about the advantages, performance and features.
With their unremitting efforts of developing local distributors, the sale amount of Shaanxi Auto has reached 80 in Myanmar this year. Even better, a first-glass overseas SHACMAN 4S store has been established in Mandalay city in Myanmar. The store has a repair and maintenance workshop with full parts supply and all kinds of maintenance equipments. It also has the capability to do the business of vehicle sale, as well as assignment road rescue with a local after sale maintenance team.
In order to let the 4S serviceman know more about the SHACMAN vehicles, lay a solid foundation for market development in Myanmar and make the after sale service more professional and complete, Mr. Zhao Xiaofang, an excellent service technician has been sent to Myanmar by Shaanixi Auto Imp.& Exp.Co.to provide systematic training on vehicle operating and maintenance, electronics repairing, air pipes troubleshooting and engine, gearbox & axle repairing..
With the quality service as the principle and customer satisfaction as the purpose, the SHACMAN brand uses service to promote the sales, treats every vehicle and every customer with ultra care and honesty. Now the SHACMAN has been sold to more than 50 countries and regions in the world.
- 129 Shaanxi Auto Trucks Sold in the First Station 2015-07-30
- Shaanxi Auto Heavy Trucks Enter Shandong to Get 116 Trucks Ordered 2015-04-27
- The World’s First 10 Benz Actros SLT Delivered to Shaanxi Dajian 2013-12-02
- Shaanxi Tonly is Awarded with Wide Off-road Dumper Order from Southeast Asia 2013-10-23
- SHACMAN Delivers LNG Trucks to Fujian Hongda 2013-07-18
- Shaanxi Heavy Duty Truck Deliveries the 1,000th Truck to Jianhua Logistic Company 2013-03-22
- Shaanxi Heavy Duty Auto Achieved Good Export Volumes 2013-02-04
- Shaanxi Auto’s Heavy Trucks-- 2012 Users’ Most Satisfactory CV Brand 2013-01-23
- LNG Vehicle Population Surges in Chinese Market 2012-12-07
- Export and Domestic Sales to Stimulate the Recovery of Heavy Truck Market 2012-12-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November