Great Wall Motors Listed among “The Top 50 Most Competitive Export Enterprises”
www.chinatrucks.com: In Feb. 2013, the "Selection of Chinese Commercial Outstanding Enterprises and Celebrity in 2012” was held in Beijing. Great Wall Motors was among it for “The Top 50 Most Competitive Export Enterprises”.
Great Wall Motor pickup
Great Wall Motor Company Limited recently released its business report for 2012. The company posted a net profit of 5.708 billion Yuan and a net profit of 5.68 billion Yuan attributable to the shareholders of the parent company. The company showed a total profit of 6.813 billion Yuan, and operating revenues of 43.16 billion Yuan.
Great Wall Motor Company Limited (GWM), as China’s leading SUV and pickup manufacturer and privately owned enterprise, was listed both on H share market in Hong Kong and A share market in Chinese Mainland. It has over 30 holding subsidiaries with more than 48,000 employees. Currently, the products range covers three main categories of Haval SUV, Great Wall PC and Wingle Pickup. Based on the Baoding and Tianjin production bases GWM has already reached the production capability of 800,000 vehicles and components as well as the independent matching capacity of core components such as engine and transmission, etc.
- Great Wall “P” Series Pickup Launched with“Super Five Star” Program 2019-09-26
- Great Wall Wingle 7EV Makes Its Debut 2019-09-16
- Great Wall Motor's Intelligent Factory to Start Operation 2019-08-30
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China 2019-03-29
- Great Wall Motors Eyes Global Expansion to Remedy the Slowdown in Chinese Market 2019-03-28
- Great Wall Pickup Leads the Sales in January 2019-02-22
- Greatwall Remains the Top Performer in Pickup Truck Sales for 21 Years 2019-01-30
- Great Wall Began Sales of WINGLE 7 Pickup 2018-11-27
- Great Wall Motor Pins Future Growth Hopes on Pickup Trucks 2018-10-12
- Great Wall to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 200,000 Units in 2020 2018-10-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September