Great Wall Motor to build factory in Brazil by 2013
www.chinatrucks.com: Great Wall Motor plans to build an auto assembly plant in Brazil by 2013. And the plant's annual capacity for the Hover H6, the Wingle, and the Voleex series will be of 100,000 units, an insider told the Global Times.
As one of the largest domestic auto exporters, Great Wall Motor plans also on cooperations with foreign companies in the Philippines, Senegal, Bulgaria, Venezuela as well as in Malaysia, being that the already existent Senegal plant is expected to launch the Chinese automaker's first vehicle in the region by September 30.
Great Wall Motor has established assembly plants in Russia, Indonesia, Iran, Vietnam, Egypt as well as Ethiopia, and the total annual production capacity has reached 50,000 units. By 2015, the company will have set 24 overseas SKD plants, with annual production capacity totaling 400,000 units and SKD sales of 300,000 units.
From January to July, Great Wall exported almost 300,000 cars, up 70 percent year-on-year, over-accomplishing its sales target by 1 percent. The company's main target countries include Australia, South Africa, Russian, Iraq, Italy, and Chile -- they contribute 74 percent of the sales. Australia became the largest market in the last seven months, with sales of 5,000 units, while Russia's sales surpassed 3,700 units, increasing sharply.
- Great Wall Motor Listed in TOP50 of 2017 Best China Brands 2017-05-22
- Great Progress has been Achieved in Vehicle Battery Researching 2013-06-27
- Great Wall Wingle 6 Concept Pickup Truck for the Shanghai Auto Show 2013-04-19
- Great Wall Motor's Vehicles Destined for RUS Aboard Logistics Train for the First Time 2013-04-01
- Great Wall sells 113000 vehicles from January to February 2013-03-19
- Great Wall Targets for Exporting 50,000 Wingle Pickup Trucks in 2013 2013-03-13
- Great Wall Motors Listed among “The Top 50 Most Competitive Export Enterprises” 2013-03-04
- Wingle Pickups Sales up 12.7 Percent in 2012 2013-01-11
- Great Wall Exports 85,000 Vehicles in Jan.-Nov. 2012 2012-12-18
- Great Wall Auto Obtains a Pickup Order from Malaysia 2012-12-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April