Great Wall Motor to build factory in Brazil by 2013
www.chinatrucks.com: Great Wall Motor plans to build an auto assembly plant in Brazil by 2013. And the plant's annual capacity for the Hover H6, the Wingle, and the Voleex series will be of 100,000 units, an insider told the Global Times.
As one of the largest domestic auto exporters, Great Wall Motor plans also on cooperations with foreign companies in the Philippines, Senegal, Bulgaria, Venezuela as well as in Malaysia, being that the already existent Senegal plant is expected to launch the Chinese automaker's first vehicle in the region by September 30.
Great Wall Motor has established assembly plants in Russia, Indonesia, Iran, Vietnam, Egypt as well as Ethiopia, and the total annual production capacity has reached 50,000 units. By 2015, the company will have set 24 overseas SKD plants, with annual production capacity totaling 400,000 units and SKD sales of 300,000 units.
From January to July, Great Wall exported almost 300,000 cars, up 70 percent year-on-year, over-accomplishing its sales target by 1 percent. The company's main target countries include Australia, South Africa, Russian, Iraq, Italy, and Chile -- they contribute 74 percent of the sales. Australia became the largest market in the last seven months, with sales of 5,000 units, while Russia's sales surpassed 3,700 units, increasing sharply.
- Great Wall Introduced a new Powerful Pickup: Wingle 7 2018-07-23
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018 2018-06-25
- Cummins Pocketed Two Awards at 12th Great Influence to China Bus Industry 2018-01-18
- Great Wall Motor Listed in TOP50 of 2017 Best China Brands 2017-05-22
- Great Progress has been Achieved in Vehicle Battery Researching 2013-06-27
- Great Wall Wingle 6 Concept Pickup Truck for the Shanghai Auto Show 2013-04-19
- Great Wall Motor's Vehicles Destined for RUS Aboard Logistics Train for the First Time 2013-04-01
- Great Wall sells 113000 vehicles from January to February 2013-03-19
- Great Wall Targets for Exporting 50,000 Wingle Pickup Trucks in 2013 2013-03-13
- Great Wall Motors Listed among “The Top 50 Most Competitive Export Enterprises” 2013-03-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November