Shaanxi Heavy Duty Truck Deliveries the 1,000th Truck to Jianhua Logistic Company
www.chinatrucks.com: On March 19th 2013, the ceremony of Shaanxi Heavy Duty Truck Company signing cooperative contact with Jianhua Logistic as well as the 1000th Shaanxi heavy truck delivering to the logistic company was held in Zhenjiang City. The related leaders attended the ceremony.
The signing ceremony
In 2012, Shaanxi Heavy Duty Truck Company produced 120,000 heavy trucks, with its market sharing up 1.88 percent. Besides, it kept its leading place on the dumper truck sales in China dumper truck industry. The sales growth rate of its special vehicles was in No. 1 place in the special vehicle industry.
Jianhua Logistic Company is the big customer for Shaanxi Heavy Duty Truck Company, which has now own 1,000 units of Shaanxi heavy trucks in its fleet.
- 129 Shaanxi Auto Trucks Sold in the First Station 2015-07-30
- Shaanxi Auto Heavy Trucks Enter Shandong to Get 116 Trucks Ordered 2015-04-27
- The World’s First 10 Benz Actros SLT Delivered to Shaanxi Dajian 2013-12-02
- Shaanxi Tonly is Awarded with Wide Off-road Dumper Order from Southeast Asia 2013-10-23
- SHACMAN Delivers LNG Trucks to Fujian Hongda 2013-07-18
- The SHACMAN Brand of Shaanxi Auto Holds A New Spot in Myanmar 2013-02-21
- Shaanxi Heavy Duty Auto Achieved Good Export Volumes 2013-02-04
- Shaanxi Auto’s Heavy Trucks-- 2012 Users’ Most Satisfactory CV Brand 2013-01-23
- LNG Vehicle Population Surges in Chinese Market 2012-12-07
- Export and Domestic Sales to Stimulate the Recovery of Heavy Truck Market 2012-12-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SAIC to Open its Second Overseas Technology Hub in Israel
- Production and Marketing of the Yuchai Engine Surge in the First Month of 2017
- High-end Products as the Direction, Liuzhou Motor Develop in Boutique Way
- Mid West Transport Services Benefits from Buying Allison Automatics
- ZEDO 300M Won Orders of 76 Units in Suzhou Launching Conference
- SHACMAN Delivered 34 Trucks to Burma
- Foton Secured an Order of 1,000 Units View Vans
- XCMG Won 10 Million Order in Central Asia
- JMC Kaiyun with Air Brake Coming Soon
- SINOTRUK Ranked among TOP 10 in Automobile Industry Companies for 12 Years
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016
- Truck Manufacturers Sales Ranking in 2016 Released