Youngman Truck Tractors: Road Frigate, Star of Logistics
www.chinatrucks.com: MAN AG is the inventor for the world first diesel engine. Youngman truck is equipped with the MAN diesel engine and complies with the EURO-III and EURO-IV environment protection requirements.
Youngman JNP4180FD Truck Tractor
The front and rear axles of the Youngman truck feature reasonable design, good trafficability, and powerful bearing capacity and the rear axle adopts the single-stage wheel reductor.
The high output torque better adapts to the various working conditions such as high speed, long journey, full load, and special condition.
The frame adopts the Germany high strength sheet steel, featuring varied cross section and powerful bending/torsion resistance.
The optional air suspension or leaf suspension and the rubber bearings in hinged joints feature low noise and maintenance-free.
Youngman JNP4250FD Truck Tractor
State mandatorily certified product and China-III compliant fuel-saving representative, featuring powerfulness and high efficiency, fuel-saving, environment protection, and new power.
The European latest frame structure concept design is adopted and the driver cab complies with the European EEC regulations, which greatly promote the safety. The driver cab adopts the anti-collision 4-point floating technology to greatly promote the safety performance in event of vehicle crash.
The complete vehicle reaches the MAN process level and adopts the all-steel mould one-time stamping and forming, featuring good tightness, rain-proof, dust-proof, good sound insulation effect, and low noise.
Through the optimized configuration by Germany MAN senior experts, compared with the traditional heavy-duty trucks, the drive efficiency of the complete vehicle is promoted by 15%, with lower fuel consumption under heavy load, the bearing capacity is promoted by 40%, with 8~15% fuel-saving against the equivalent models, and the body passed the strict wind tunnel testing to reduce the windward side to the maximum extent and lower the drag coefficient.
- World’s First Water-Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Born in Youngman 2017-08-23
- Youngman to Deliver the Year’s Second Order to Malaysia 2013-09-25
- Youngman JNP4250 FD Tractor: The King of Tractor 2013-04-07
- Youngman Truck Holds Commercial Vehicle Meeting in Ningxia City 2013-03-20
- Youngman JNP3250FD Dumper Truck: Trail Breaker, Master of Refitting 2013-03-18
- Youngman Cement Mixer Truck: Ultra-High Capacity, Master of Refitting 2013-03-05
- Youngman Truck: Road Frigate, Star of Logistics 2013-02-01
- Trail Breaker—Performance Advantages of Youngman Chassis Trucks 2013-01-24
- Youngman: New Tractor with TGA Shape Driving Cab 2012-10-30
- Youngman broad-body heavy trucks auto assembly line finishes 2012-09-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
- Notice of Office Closure During Chinese New Year Holiday
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October