Great Wall Motor's Vehicles Destined for RUS Aboard Logistics Train for the First Time
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, Great Wwall Motor's first batch of 48 Wingle 5 pickups have directly gone aboard a logistics train at China customs bound for GWM's 4S store in Russia. This is the first time that GWM's vehicles were directly transported to Russia by railway without transit. The move will significantly simplify GWM's formalities for exporting vehicles to Russia and facilitate GWM's export to Russia.
According to Russian Railway Logistics (a subsidiary of Russian Railways), to facilitate its loading and transport of GWM's vehicles in China, the Zabaikalsk Railway Bureau coordinated the special technical regulations with Chita Customs, which will help increase the monthly volume of freight from Manzhouli Port to Zabaikalsk to some 400 vehicles.
Before coordinating the technical regulations, GWM's vehicles had to exit onboard plate trailers of the Chita Railway Bureau after arriving at Manzhouli Customs, but the number of plate trailers was limited, vehicles were often detained in Manzhouli for a period of time before plate trailers were available, and after exiting, still needed to be transported by "сетка" means "cage cars" of the Chita Railway Bureau to GWM's 4S store in Russia. But now, "сетка" can pull into Manzhouli Customs so that GWM's vehicles can exit directly by "сетка". In this way, the time of awaiting plate trailers and some expenses has been saved, and the warehousing expense for vehicle detainment has been reduced.
According to sources with the International Department of GWM, GWM's Haval SUVs and Wingle pickups sell well in Russia. To date, GWM's market inventory in Russia has been close to 90,000 units. To meet market demand, GWM's Russian distributor Irito contacted the railway department to directly transport imported models from Manzhouli Customs to Russia without transit.
Now the overseas strategy of proprietary brands has entered a critical stage. According to statistics released by the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers, China exported 1.056 million units in 2012, up 29.7 percent year on year. The top three export destinations are ASEAN, Russia and Algeria, which contributed 10.8 percent, 9. 2 percent and 7.5 percent of total exports respectively. Amid the slump in the European economy, Russia's pivotal role has become increasingly prominent as the export market of Chinese vehicles second to ASEAN only.
According to sources, GWM has grown rapidly in Russia in recent years, with its sales soaring year by year in the competition against world leading automakers. In 2012, GWM sold over 24,000 units in Russia, up 24.8 percent year on year, ranking first in exports to Russia among Chinese proprietary brands. With the support of Russia's logistics policy, GWM will further gain an upper hand in the market.
- Great Wall “P” Series Pickup Launched with“Super Five Star” Program 2019-09-26
- Great Wall Wingle 7EV Makes Its Debut 2019-09-16
- Great Wall Motor's Intelligent Factory to Start Operation 2019-08-30
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China 2019-03-29
- Great Wall Motors Eyes Global Expansion to Remedy the Slowdown in Chinese Market 2019-03-28
- Great Wall Pickup Leads the Sales in January 2019-02-22
- Greatwall Remains the Top Performer in Pickup Truck Sales for 21 Years 2019-01-30
- Great Wall Began Sales of WINGLE 7 Pickup 2018-11-27
- Great Wall Motor Pins Future Growth Hopes on Pickup Trucks 2018-10-12
- Great Wall to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 200,000 Units in 2020 2018-10-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September