Great Wall Motor's Vehicles Destined for RUS Aboard Logistics Train for the First Time
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, Great Wwall Motor's first batch of 48 Wingle 5 pickups have directly gone aboard a logistics train at China customs bound for GWM's 4S store in Russia. This is the first time that GWM's vehicles were directly transported to Russia by railway without transit. The move will significantly simplify GWM's formalities for exporting vehicles to Russia and facilitate GWM's export to Russia.
According to Russian Railway Logistics (a subsidiary of Russian Railways), to facilitate its loading and transport of GWM's vehicles in China, the Zabaikalsk Railway Bureau coordinated the special technical regulations with Chita Customs, which will help increase the monthly volume of freight from Manzhouli Port to Zabaikalsk to some 400 vehicles.
Before coordinating the technical regulations, GWM's vehicles had to exit onboard plate trailers of the Chita Railway Bureau after arriving at Manzhouli Customs, but the number of plate trailers was limited, vehicles were often detained in Manzhouli for a period of time before plate trailers were available, and after exiting, still needed to be transported by "сетка" means "cage cars" of the Chita Railway Bureau to GWM's 4S store in Russia. But now, "сетка" can pull into Manzhouli Customs so that GWM's vehicles can exit directly by "сетка". In this way, the time of awaiting plate trailers and some expenses has been saved, and the warehousing expense for vehicle detainment has been reduced.
According to sources with the International Department of GWM, GWM's Haval SUVs and Wingle pickups sell well in Russia. To date, GWM's market inventory in Russia has been close to 90,000 units. To meet market demand, GWM's Russian distributor Irito contacted the railway department to directly transport imported models from Manzhouli Customs to Russia without transit.
Now the overseas strategy of proprietary brands has entered a critical stage. According to statistics released by the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers, China exported 1.056 million units in 2012, up 29.7 percent year on year. The top three export destinations are ASEAN, Russia and Algeria, which contributed 10.8 percent, 9. 2 percent and 7.5 percent of total exports respectively. Amid the slump in the European economy, Russia's pivotal role has become increasingly prominent as the export market of Chinese vehicles second to ASEAN only.
According to sources, GWM has grown rapidly in Russia in recent years, with its sales soaring year by year in the competition against world leading automakers. In 2012, GWM sold over 24,000 units in Russia, up 24.8 percent year on year, ranking first in exports to Russia among Chinese proprietary brands. With the support of Russia's logistics policy, GWM will further gain an upper hand in the market.
- Great Wall Introduced a new Powerful Pickup: Wingle 7 2018-07-23
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018 2018-06-25
- Cummins Pocketed Two Awards at 12th Great Influence to China Bus Industry 2018-01-18
- Great Wall Motor Listed in TOP50 of 2017 Best China Brands 2017-05-22
- Great Progress has been Achieved in Vehicle Battery Researching 2013-06-27
- Great Wall Wingle 6 Concept Pickup Truck for the Shanghai Auto Show 2013-04-19
- Great Wall Motor to build factory in Brazil by 2013 2013-03-21
- Great Wall sells 113000 vehicles from January to February 2013-03-19
- Great Wall Targets for Exporting 50,000 Wingle Pickup Trucks in 2013 2013-03-13
- Great Wall Motors Listed among “The Top 50 Most Competitive Export Enterprises” 2013-03-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November