Construction of Huanghua Plant of BAIC Finished
www.chinatrucks.com : Two years ago, the foundation laying ceremony of BAIC was held at the Huanghua Auto Industry Park, marking that BAIC has found a new home outside of Beijing. As estimated, the first unit of heavy duty truck made in Huanghua will roll off line in August. And the planned capacity of the new plant is 400,000 annually. Yesterday, the reporter visited this newly finished plant.
The silver colored manufacturing base is located in the economic and development zone of Huanghua with a upfront investment of ￥ 1 billion and the total investment of ￥ 10 billion. Now, the construction of the 430000 square meters workshop has finished. The equipments are to be fully installed soon.
As we learned, the new plant has employed a number of world leading technologies, such as the robots for assembly, which will be the main force for vehicle assembling. The robots are better work forces than human beings in that they work precisely and efficiently. The automatic equipments will be responsible for 30% of all the works done in this plant, far ahead of other vehicle makers in the country.
The finishing of Huanghua plant means BAIC finishes its evacuation out of Beijing. The auto giant will remain headquartered in Beijing. The new plant has three assembly lines with one for heavy duty trucks, one for cars and the last one for light duty trucks. Heavy duty trucks will be the first product to roll off the line. The second phase of the new plant will finish by 2015 with a capacity of 400,000 annually. All the products will be exported through the nearby Huanghua port conveniently.
- BAIC Launches Six Full Lineup, Totaling 35 Model Ranges 2017-08-02
- BAIC Group Exhibits at Zimbabwe International Trade Fair 2017-05-11
- BAIC Group on Fortune’s Most Admired Companies List 2017-04-12
- BAIC South Africa Factory to Start Operation at the Year End 2017-04-07
- The First Unit of BAIC Pickup SKD Successfully Assembly in Zimbabwe 2017-03-29
- BAIC Got an Order of 1000 Semi-tractors from Myanmar 2017-03-20
- 6362 Foton Medium and Heavy Trucks Sold in August, down 32.43% 2014-09-09
- Approval of Daimler Increasing Shares in BJC 2013-08-19
- First Heavy Duty Truck of BAIC Releases in August 2013-06-08
- MIIT to Establish EV International Standards Team in China 2013-04-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September