Construction of Huanghua Plant of BAIC Finished
www.chinatrucks.com : Two years ago, the foundation laying ceremony of BAIC was held at the Huanghua Auto Industry Park, marking that BAIC has found a new home outside of Beijing. As estimated, the first unit of heavy duty truck made in Huanghua will roll off line in August. And the planned capacity of the new plant is 400,000 annually. Yesterday, the reporter visited this newly finished plant.
The silver colored manufacturing base is located in the economic and development zone of Huanghua with a upfront investment of ￥ 1 billion and the total investment of ￥ 10 billion. Now, the construction of the 430000 square meters workshop has finished. The equipments are to be fully installed soon.
As we learned, the new plant has employed a number of world leading technologies, such as the robots for assembly, which will be the main force for vehicle assembling. The robots are better work forces than human beings in that they work precisely and efficiently. The automatic equipments will be responsible for 30% of all the works done in this plant, far ahead of other vehicle makers in the country.
The finishing of Huanghua plant means BAIC finishes its evacuation out of Beijing. The auto giant will remain headquartered in Beijing. The new plant has three assembly lines with one for heavy duty trucks, one for cars and the last one for light duty trucks. Heavy duty trucks will be the first product to roll off the line. The second phase of the new plant will finish by 2015 with a capacity of 400,000 annually. All the products will be exported through the nearby Huanghua port conveniently.
- BAIC Launches Six Full Lineup, Totaling 35 Model Ranges 2017-08-02
- BAIC Group Exhibits at Zimbabwe International Trade Fair 2017-05-11
- BAIC Group on Fortune’s Most Admired Companies List 2017-04-12
- BAIC South Africa Factory to Start Operation at the Year End 2017-04-07
- The First Unit of BAIC Pickup SKD Successfully Assembly in Zimbabwe 2017-03-29
- BAIC Got an Order of 1000 Semi-tractors from Myanmar 2017-03-20
- 6362 Foton Medium and Heavy Trucks Sold in August, down 32.43% 2014-09-09
- Approval of Daimler Increasing Shares in BJC 2013-08-19
- First Heavy Duty Truck of BAIC Releases in August 2013-06-08
- MIIT to Establish EV International Standards Team in China 2013-04-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April