Manufacturing and Sales Data of Trucks in May
www.chinatrucks.com : Number of trucks manufactured and sold in May this year is 311957 and 314432 respectively, a year on year dropping of 11.09% and
10.78% respectively, a month on month increase of 20.54% and 11.19% respectively.
Heavy duty trucks:
In the past month, the number of heavy duty trucks manufactured and sold is 75018 and 77279 respectively. The top 5 heavy duty truck
sellers are DFAC, FAW, SINOTRUK, BAIC Foton and Shacman. Together, they account for 80.57% of heavy duty trucks sold.
Medium duty trucks:
In the past month, the number of medium duty trucks manufactured and sold is 24655 and 27126 respectively. The top 5 medium duty
truck sellers are DFAC, FAW, SINOTRUK, Lifan and JAC. Together, they account for 69.55% of medium duty trucks sold.
Light duty trucks:
In the past month, the number of light duty trucks manufactured and sold is 169429 and 167828 respectively. The top 5 medium duty
truck sellers are BAIC Foton, JAC, DFAC, Brilliance Auto and JMC. Together, they account for 57.43% of light duty trucks sold.
In the past month, the number of mini trucks manufactured and sold is 42845 and 42199 respectively. The top 5 medium duty truck
sellers are SAIC GM Wuling, BAIC Foton, DFAC, Chana and Kama. Together, they account for 88.53% of mini trucks sold.
- Volvo Group to Optimize Truck Manufacturing in Europe 2013-10-21
- China invest 1.20 billion RMB in green manufacturing projects 2009-06-10
- China's FAW keen on auto manufacturing unit in West Bengal 2009-04-14
- China Heavy Trucks Get Bigger Power and Data 2014-08-21
- Sales Data of LD Truck Manufacturers in 2013 2014-01-27
- Sales Data of Micro Truck Manufacturers in November 2013 2013-12-23
- Sales Data of MD Truck Manufacturers in November 2013 2013-12-17
- Sales Data of HD Truck Manufacturers in November 2013 2013-12-17
- JMC: Production and Sales Data in November 2013-12-04
- Sales Data of Micro Truck Manufacturers in October 2013 2013-11-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April