Manufacturing and Sales Data of Trucks in May
www.chinatrucks.com : Number of trucks manufactured and sold in May this year is 311957 and 314432 respectively, a year on year dropping of 11.09% and
10.78% respectively, a month on month increase of 20.54% and 11.19% respectively.
Heavy duty trucks:
In the past month, the number of heavy duty trucks manufactured and sold is 75018 and 77279 respectively. The top 5 heavy duty truck
sellers are DFAC, FAW, SINOTRUK, BAIC Foton and Shacman. Together, they account for 80.57% of heavy duty trucks sold.
Medium duty trucks:
In the past month, the number of medium duty trucks manufactured and sold is 24655 and 27126 respectively. The top 5 medium duty
truck sellers are DFAC, FAW, SINOTRUK, Lifan and JAC. Together, they account for 69.55% of medium duty trucks sold.
Light duty trucks:
In the past month, the number of light duty trucks manufactured and sold is 169429 and 167828 respectively. The top 5 medium duty
truck sellers are BAIC Foton, JAC, DFAC, Brilliance Auto and JMC. Together, they account for 57.43% of light duty trucks sold.
In the past month, the number of mini trucks manufactured and sold is 42845 and 42199 respectively. The top 5 medium duty truck
sellers are SAIC GM Wuling, BAIC Foton, DFAC, Chana and Kama. Together, they account for 88.53% of mini trucks sold.
- Linglong Lays Foundation Stone for Fourth Domestic Manufacturing Base 2018-07-20
- C&C Trucks Attends World Manufacturing Convention 2018 2018-05-30
- Chinese Ready to Set Up Auto Manufacturing Plants in Pakistan 2017-12-25
- Volvo Group to Optimize Truck Manufacturing in Europe 2013-10-21
- China invest 1.20 billion RMB in green manufacturing projects 2009-06-10
- China's FAW keen on auto manufacturing unit in West Bengal 2009-04-14
- China Heavy Trucks Get Bigger Power and Data 2014-08-21
- Sales Data of LD Truck Manufacturers in 2013 2014-01-27
- Sales Data of Micro Truck Manufacturers in November 2013 2013-12-23
- Sales Data of MD Truck Manufacturers in November 2013 2013-12-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November