Manufacturing and Sales Data of Trucks in May
www.chinatrucks.com : Number of trucks manufactured and sold in May this year is 311957 and 314432 respectively, a year on year dropping of 11.09% and
10.78% respectively, a month on month increase of 20.54% and 11.19% respectively.
Heavy duty trucks:
In the past month, the number of heavy duty trucks manufactured and sold is 75018 and 77279 respectively. The top 5 heavy duty truck
sellers are DFAC, FAW, SINOTRUK, BAIC Foton and Shacman. Together, they account for 80.57% of heavy duty trucks sold.
Medium duty trucks:
In the past month, the number of medium duty trucks manufactured and sold is 24655 and 27126 respectively. The top 5 medium duty
truck sellers are DFAC, FAW, SINOTRUK, Lifan and JAC. Together, they account for 69.55% of medium duty trucks sold.
Light duty trucks:
In the past month, the number of light duty trucks manufactured and sold is 169429 and 167828 respectively. The top 5 medium duty
truck sellers are BAIC Foton, JAC, DFAC, Brilliance Auto and JMC. Together, they account for 57.43% of light duty trucks sold.
In the past month, the number of mini trucks manufactured and sold is 42845 and 42199 respectively. The top 5 medium duty truck
sellers are SAIC GM Wuling, BAIC Foton, DFAC, Chana and Kama. Together, they account for 88.53% of mini trucks sold.
- Cummins: Leading Innovations in Remanufacturing 2019-04-16
- Linglong Lays Foundation Stone for Fourth Domestic Manufacturing Base 2018-07-20
- C&C Trucks Attends World Manufacturing Convention 2018 2018-05-30
- Chinese Ready to Set Up Auto Manufacturing Plants in Pakistan 2017-12-25
- Volvo Group to Optimize Truck Manufacturing in Europe 2013-10-21
- China invest 1.20 billion RMB in green manufacturing projects 2009-06-10
- China's FAW keen on auto manufacturing unit in West Bengal 2009-04-14
- China Heavy Trucks Get Bigger Power and Data 2014-08-21
- Sales Data of LD Truck Manufacturers in 2013 2014-01-27
- Sales Data of Micro Truck Manufacturers in November 2013 2013-12-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September