Renault Launched All-new EURO VI Trucks
www.chinatrucks.com : On June 11th, Renault launched 4 series of EURP VI trucks, becoming the last among 7 major European truck makers to do so. The names of the new trucks adopt a new method. From now on, the romantic names like Magnum, Premium and Kerax will no longer appear on Renault trucks.
The last time Renault launched new trucks were 7 years ago, and the company has since been focusing on developing these new products. Just as many netizens comment, the new trucks have very unique external appearance. And we’ll see how customers will take that.
The replacement of Magnum and Premium is named T series, which is designed for long-distance transportation, and serves as the flagship truck for Renault. The truck is equipped with DTI engines, which is also adopted by Volvo.
The engines boast output powers of 380 hp and 520 hp respectively for DTI11 and DTI13, the lowest among all EURO VI trucks.
The D series is the replacement for Midlum and Premium Distribution. With two versions, the 10-18t one is named D-wide, and the lower version is named D-entry.
Kerax was one of the best construction vehicles in Europe, but has kissed goodbye to the market. The replacement of it is the C series and K series. The former one is for average construction needs, while , the K series is for heavy duty construction needs.
The new truck launching of Renault marks the end of major European truck upgrading. We will wait and see which trucks could perform good in the markets.
The reason he proposed such a wedding is that he hopes the society could see the group more positively. Many truck drivers from around the country sent him congratulation letters, some of them actually came to the wedding.
Management from DFAC commercial vehicle say there are about 26 million truck drivers in the country, and more attentions shall be paid towards them, ensuring they could live happily and healthily.
- Renault Electric Trucks to Go on Sale Next Year 2018-02-06
- Renault Trucks Stepping Up Presence in Iran 2017-09-28
- Renault-Nissan Alliance To Make China's Trucks And Vans Go Electric 2017-08-01
- Renault-Nissan Alliance To Electrify China's Trucks And Vans 2017-07-12
- Groupe Pigeon receives the 800,000th Trucks made at the Renault Trucks plant 2017-05-04
- IAA Hannover 2014: Renault and Iveco win International Truck and Van of the Year Awards 2014-09-25
- Renault Trucks Secures New Euro 6 Range T Order from TAS Transport 2013-10-14
- Volvo Aug Truck Shipments Fall 4 Percent Year-on-Year, Hit by Product Rollout 2013-09-23
- Volvo and Renault to Equip Nissan Diesel Engines 2013-06-28
- Daimler and Renault to hold Kamaz and Volga 2012-02-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November