Renault Launched All-new EURO VI Trucks
www.chinatrucks.com : On June 11th, Renault launched 4 series of EURP VI trucks, becoming the last among 7 major European truck makers to do so. The names of the new trucks adopt a new method. From now on, the romantic names like Magnum, Premium and Kerax will no longer appear on Renault trucks.
The last time Renault launched new trucks were 7 years ago, and the company has since been focusing on developing these new products. Just as many netizens comment, the new trucks have very unique external appearance. And we’ll see how customers will take that.
The replacement of Magnum and Premium is named T series, which is designed for long-distance transportation, and serves as the flagship truck for Renault. The truck is equipped with DTI engines, which is also adopted by Volvo.
The engines boast output powers of 380 hp and 520 hp respectively for DTI11 and DTI13, the lowest among all EURO VI trucks.
The D series is the replacement for Midlum and Premium Distribution. With two versions, the 10-18t one is named D-wide, and the lower version is named D-entry.
Kerax was one of the best construction vehicles in Europe, but has kissed goodbye to the market. The replacement of it is the C series and K series. The former one is for average construction needs, while , the K series is for heavy duty construction needs.
The new truck launching of Renault marks the end of major European truck upgrading. We will wait and see which trucks could perform good in the markets.
The reason he proposed such a wedding is that he hopes the society could see the group more positively. Many truck drivers from around the country sent him congratulation letters, some of them actually came to the wedding.
Management from DFAC commercial vehicle say there are about 26 million truck drivers in the country, and more attentions shall be paid towards them, ensuring they could live happily and healthily.
- IAA Hannover 2014: Renault and Iveco win International Truck and Van of the Year Awards 2014-09-25
- Renault Trucks Secures New Euro 6 Range T Order from TAS Transport 2013-10-14
- Volvo Aug Truck Shipments Fall 4 Percent Year-on-Year, Hit by Product Rollout 2013-09-23
- Volvo and Renault to Equip Nissan Diesel Engines 2013-06-28
- Daimler and Renault to hold Kamaz and Volga 2012-02-03
- Renault Kerax 8x4 XTREM released 2011-11-25
- Renault Heavy Trucks Show in Auto Shanghai 2011 2011-04-25
- Why Renault Truck Separates with VOLVO? 2011-02-18
- Sales volumes of auto in France have decreased 2% in 2010 2011-01-05
- Renault KERAX awards Russian “The truck” in 2010 2010-12-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mercedes-Benz Starts Small Series Production of All-electric Urban eTruck and Tr
- Chenglong H7 Become Popular for Beauty and Strength
- SHACMAN X3000 Launched in Middle East and Won Order of 30 Units
- 2017 Discovery Trust---China Truck User Research & Awarding Ceremony to be Held
- CHMC QTc Light Truck Expected to Launch in June
- SAIC to Open its Second Overseas Technology Hub in Israel
- Production and Marketing of the Yuchai Engine Surge in the First Month of 2017
- High-end Products as the Direction, Liuzhou Motor Develop in Boutique Way
- Mid West Transport Services Benefits from Buying Allison Automatics
- ZEDO 300M Won Orders of 76 Units in Suzhou Launching Conference
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016