Renault Launched All-new EURO VI Trucks
www.chinatrucks.com : On June 11th, Renault launched 4 series of EURP VI trucks, becoming the last among 7 major European truck makers to do so. The names of the new trucks adopt a new method. From now on, the romantic names like Magnum, Premium and Kerax will no longer appear on Renault trucks.
The last time Renault launched new trucks were 7 years ago, and the company has since been focusing on developing these new products. Just as many netizens comment, the new trucks have very unique external appearance. And we’ll see how customers will take that.
The replacement of Magnum and Premium is named T series, which is designed for long-distance transportation, and serves as the flagship truck for Renault. The truck is equipped with DTI engines, which is also adopted by Volvo.
The engines boast output powers of 380 hp and 520 hp respectively for DTI11 and DTI13, the lowest among all EURO VI trucks.
The D series is the replacement for Midlum and Premium Distribution. With two versions, the 10-18t one is named D-wide, and the lower version is named D-entry.
Kerax was one of the best construction vehicles in Europe, but has kissed goodbye to the market. The replacement of it is the C series and K series. The former one is for average construction needs, while , the K series is for heavy duty construction needs.
The new truck launching of Renault marks the end of major European truck upgrading. We will wait and see which trucks could perform good in the markets.
The reason he proposed such a wedding is that he hopes the society could see the group more positively. Many truck drivers from around the country sent him congratulation letters, some of them actually came to the wedding.
Management from DFAC commercial vehicle say there are about 26 million truck drivers in the country, and more attentions shall be paid towards them, ensuring they could live happily and healthily.
- Renault Trucks Stepping Up Presence in Iran 2017-09-28
- Renault-Nissan Alliance To Make China's Trucks And Vans Go Electric 2017-08-01
- Renault-Nissan Alliance To Electrify China's Trucks And Vans 2017-07-12
- Groupe Pigeon receives the 800,000th Trucks made at the Renault Trucks plant 2017-05-04
- IAA Hannover 2014: Renault and Iveco win International Truck and Van of the Year Awards 2014-09-25
- Renault Trucks Secures New Euro 6 Range T Order from TAS Transport 2013-10-14
- Volvo Aug Truck Shipments Fall 4 Percent Year-on-Year, Hit by Product Rollout 2013-09-23
- Volvo and Renault to Equip Nissan Diesel Engines 2013-06-28
- Daimler and Renault to hold Kamaz and Volga 2012-02-03
- Renault Kerax 8x4 XTREM released 2011-11-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April