Foton Selected Top Commercial Vehicle Brand for 8 Consecutive Years
www.chinatrucks.com : The top 500 most valuable brands of China were released recently with Foton auto ranking 34th, and number four in auto industry, number 1 in commercial vehicle division, surpassing its arch competitor, DFAC.
Foton has been known in the industry for fast-developing since it was established. With more than 6 million units of vehicle has been sold by far, the company is the most diversified one in the auto industry of China.
Foton has always been stressing the importance of R&D. they invested 30 billion RMB into R&D with main spot in Beijing and two centers in Japan and Germany. The company integrates global resources to form a complex chain of manufacturing.
In 2013, Foton for the first time aims to become a nationwide famous brand by 2015 and a worldwide famous brand by 2020. To achieve that, the focuses on manufacturing, company culture, management skills as well as supplying chains. They are committed to serving the customers, that’s why they specially set up brands for business men.
In March, 2013, the company started the promotion activity for Loxa L8 in the whole country. In May, 2013, another promotion campaign was launched for Auman GTL. More activities are expected to come. All the activities shows the capacity of Foton in serving customers.
Foton toned 2013 to be the customer-serving year, they innovates their management as well as marketing centered around all customers. The company hopes the customer-centered policy will help in achieving the 2020 strategy of the company, which is to become a world famous brand.
- Foton Partners TuSimple Pass China’s First Autonomous Driving Truck Fleet Test 2020-01-03
- Foton Forland Annual Sales Volume Reaches 220,000 Units 2019-12-26
- NEVC-Foton New Energy Intelligent Vehicle Lab Established in Weifang 2019-12-20
- Auman Super Truck All series AMT Models Launch in Chengdu 2019-12-09
- The 1,000,000th Unit Vehicle Connected to Foton Internet of Vehicle 2019-12-09
- Foton Reveals Brand New Medium Truck Ouhang in Chengdu 2019-12-06
- Foton Auman Serve the World 5G Conference 2019-11-22
- Foton Sets a Goal to Sell 200,000 New Energy Commercial Vehicles by 2025 2019-11-19
- Foton Launches its Factory Expansion Project in Changsha 2019-11-15
- Foton Daimler Delivers 130 Units Auman Port Vehicles to Customers in Guangzhou 2019-11-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September