Foton Selected Top Commercial Vehicle Brand for 8 Consecutive Years
www.chinatrucks.com : The top 500 most valuable brands of China were released recently with Foton auto ranking 34th, and number four in auto industry, number 1 in commercial vehicle division, surpassing its arch competitor, DFAC.
Foton has been known in the industry for fast-developing since it was established. With more than 6 million units of vehicle has been sold by far, the company is the most diversified one in the auto industry of China.
Foton has always been stressing the importance of R&D. they invested 30 billion RMB into R&D with main spot in Beijing and two centers in Japan and Germany. The company integrates global resources to form a complex chain of manufacturing.
In 2013, Foton for the first time aims to become a nationwide famous brand by 2015 and a worldwide famous brand by 2020. To achieve that, the focuses on manufacturing, company culture, management skills as well as supplying chains. They are committed to serving the customers, that’s why they specially set up brands for business men.
In March, 2013, the company started the promotion activity for Loxa L8 in the whole country. In May, 2013, another promotion campaign was launched for Auman GTL. More activities are expected to come. All the activities shows the capacity of Foton in serving customers.
Foton toned 2013 to be the customer-serving year, they innovates their management as well as marketing centered around all customers. The company hopes the customer-centered policy will help in achieving the 2020 strategy of the company, which is to become a world famous brand.
- Foton Forland Held its 2018 Mid-term Business Conference in Harbin 2018-08-15
- Foton Motor Launched Auman EST A in Malaysia 2018-08-13
- Foton and Italian Piaggio Group Compeletes Final Step in Partnership for LCV 2018-07-20
- New Foton Auman ETX Car Transporter Delivered to Customers 2018-07-18
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand 2018-07-13
- Foton Auman EST Rolls out a New Version for Transporting Dangerous Chemicals 2018-07-06
- Foton Aumark Launches After-sales Service Campaign in Iran 2018-07-06
- 100 Foton Light Trucks Delivered to Vietnam J&T Express 2018-07-03
- FOTON Opened Its 25th Philippine Dealership - Talisay Dealership 2018-06-28
- Foton Aumark Electric Logistics Vehicle Attends EVTec China 2018 2018-06-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November