Foton Selected Top Commercial Vehicle Brand for 8 Consecutive Years
www.chinatrucks.com : The top 500 most valuable brands of China were released recently with Foton auto ranking 34th, and number four in auto industry, number 1 in commercial vehicle division, surpassing its arch competitor, DFAC.
Foton has been known in the industry for fast-developing since it was established. With more than 6 million units of vehicle has been sold by far, the company is the most diversified one in the auto industry of China.
Foton has always been stressing the importance of R&D. they invested 30 billion RMB into R&D with main spot in Beijing and two centers in Japan and Germany. The company integrates global resources to form a complex chain of manufacturing.
In 2013, Foton for the first time aims to become a nationwide famous brand by 2015 and a worldwide famous brand by 2020. To achieve that, the focuses on manufacturing, company culture, management skills as well as supplying chains. They are committed to serving the customers, that’s why they specially set up brands for business men.
In March, 2013, the company started the promotion activity for Loxa L8 in the whole country. In May, 2013, another promotion campaign was launched for Auman GTL. More activities are expected to come. All the activities shows the capacity of Foton in serving customers.
Foton toned 2013 to be the customer-serving year, they innovates their management as well as marketing centered around all customers. The company hopes the customer-centered policy will help in achieving the 2020 strategy of the company, which is to become a world famous brand.
- Foton Signs MOC with Cummins and Launches the Second Stage of China Super Truck 2017-10-19
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation 2017-10-18
- Expo 2017 Astana: Foton Creating the Sole Designated Vehicles of China Pavilion 2017-09-11
- Foton Opens Philippines Marilao Bulacan Dealership 2017-08-25
- 7 Heavy Truck Enterprises to Split the 50 bn Market Cake in Logistics Industry 2017-06-08
- Foton Motor Commercial Vehicles Powering the Belt and Road Initiative 2017-06-07
- China Truck Makers to Come Out as Winners from the Belt & Road Initiative 2017-05-31
- EXPO2017: Foton Became the Sole Supplier of Designated Vehicle of China Pavilion 2017-05-19
- Foton Stays in the First Place in April Light Truck Sales 2017-05-16
- Top Ten Rankings for Medium Trucks in April, 2017 2017-05-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April