New Axle Plant of SAIC IVECO Hongyan to be Constructed
www.chinatrucks.com : Grand ceremony was held on June 28th, 2013 to mark the foundation-laying for the new axle factory of SAIC IVECO Hongyan, which plans to produce 300,000 axles a year in the city of Chongqing. Top management of Chongqing as well as SAIC IVECO Hongyan attended the ceremony.
Management of local government and the company respectively addressed all that attended the event. After the address, the foundation-laying event formally began.
The new plant of SAIC IVECO Hongyan sees a total investment of 600 million RMB, covering a area of 280 mu with a construction area of 70846.3 m2. The plant, after it is formally put into operation, will produce 300,000 axles annually by 2016.
This new plant will be equipped with latest technology in manufacturing, management. The products will be used on Hongyan vehicles to be sold at home and abroad.
The plant has axle processing workshop, axle assembly workshop and painting workshop, which will adopt water flow manufacturing techniques. The equipment is of advanced level in the industry. There are altogether 3 assembly lines. And there are two lines in the painting workshop.
The new plant will carry on the excellent manufacturing tradition of SAIC IVECO Hongyan. Also, by building a new plant, the company fulfilled a dream. The new plant will be a great power for SAIC IVECO Hongyan to finally become a famous brand. And the industrial region that the plant sits in will also benefit from it.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July 2018-08-09
- SAIC Yuejin Launches First Internet-connected New Energy Light-duty Trucks 2018-07-12
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers GENPAW Trucks to Customers in Wuhan and Changsha 2018-07-03
- SAIC Motor Yuejin Internet-connected New Energy Light Truck Makes its Debut 2018-06-29
- SAIC Hongyan Trucks to Be Shipped to Congo for Operation 2018-06-26
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018 2018-06-25
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May 2018-06-19
- SAIC Hongyan Showcased Its Products at Vietnam 2018 Auto Expo 2018-06-12
- SAIC Hongyan Trucks Exhibits at Auto Expo Changzhi 2018-06-05
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Exceeded 7,000 Units in May 2018-06-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November