New Axle Plant of SAIC IVECO Hongyan to be Constructed
www.chinatrucks.com : Grand ceremony was held on June 28th, 2013 to mark the foundation-laying for the new axle factory of SAIC IVECO Hongyan, which plans to produce 300,000 axles a year in the city of Chongqing. Top management of Chongqing as well as SAIC IVECO Hongyan attended the ceremony.
Management of local government and the company respectively addressed all that attended the event. After the address, the foundation-laying event formally began.
The new plant of SAIC IVECO Hongyan sees a total investment of 600 million RMB, covering a area of 280 mu with a construction area of 70846.3 m2. The plant, after it is formally put into operation, will produce 300,000 axles annually by 2016.
This new plant will be equipped with latest technology in manufacturing, management. The products will be used on Hongyan vehicles to be sold at home and abroad.
The plant has axle processing workshop, axle assembly workshop and painting workshop, which will adopt water flow manufacturing techniques. The equipment is of advanced level in the industry. There are altogether 3 assembly lines. And there are two lines in the painting workshop.
The new plant will carry on the excellent manufacturing tradition of SAIC IVECO Hongyan. Also, by building a new plant, the company fulfilled a dream. The new plant will be a great power for SAIC IVECO Hongyan to finally become a famous brand. And the industrial region that the plant sits in will also benefit from it.
- SAIC EV80 Autonomous Light Truck Eyed by JD for Driverless Deliveries 2017-10-31
- First OEM 4-door Fire Truck Chassis Shines Off at China Fire 2017 2017-09-07
- 27,000 Units of Hongyan Heavy-duty Truck Sold in the First Eight Months 2017-09-06
- SAIC Hongyan Rank 1st in Dumper Market 2017-07-28
- China’s First Hongyan Jieshi C500 Centre-axle Cargo Truck Hits the Road 2017-07-27
- SAIC Hongyan Kingkan M500 8x4 Compound Dumper 2017-07-07
- First 300 Units of SAIC MAXUS T60 Pickups shipping off to Chile 2017-06-19
- SAIC-HONGYAN Receives an Order for 1,000 Units Car Carrier Trailers 2017-06-05
- SAIC Hongyan Central-axle Car Trailers Officially Put in Use 2017-05-16
- SAIC Hongyan Takes Delivery of Its First 200 Construction Trucks to Xiamen City 2017-05-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April