New Axle Plant of SAIC IVECO Hongyan to be Constructed
www.chinatrucks.com : Grand ceremony was held on June 28th, 2013 to mark the foundation-laying for the new axle factory of SAIC IVECO Hongyan, which plans to produce 300,000 axles a year in the city of Chongqing. Top management of Chongqing as well as SAIC IVECO Hongyan attended the ceremony.
Management of local government and the company respectively addressed all that attended the event. After the address, the foundation-laying event formally began.
The new plant of SAIC IVECO Hongyan sees a total investment of 600 million RMB, covering a area of 280 mu with a construction area of 70846.3 m2. The plant, after it is formally put into operation, will produce 300,000 axles annually by 2016.
This new plant will be equipped with latest technology in manufacturing, management. The products will be used on Hongyan vehicles to be sold at home and abroad.
The plant has axle processing workshop, axle assembly workshop and painting workshop, which will adopt water flow manufacturing techniques. The equipment is of advanced level in the industry. There are altogether 3 assembly lines. And there are two lines in the painting workshop.
The new plant will carry on the excellent manufacturing tradition of SAIC IVECO Hongyan. Also, by building a new plant, the company fulfilled a dream. The new plant will be a great power for SAIC IVECO Hongyan to finally become a famous brand. And the industrial region that the plant sits in will also benefit from it.
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference 2020-01-08
- SAIC Hongyan Aims to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 72,000 Units in 2020 2020-01-08
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan 2020-01-07
- SAIC Fiat Hongyan Delivered Impressive Performances in 2019 2020-01-06
- SAIC Hongyan Releases New Heavy-duty Trucks in Tanzania 2019-12-25
- SAIC Hongyan Continues to Expand Its Global Presence 2019-12-13
- SAIC Brings Five Fuel Cell Vehicles on Display in Qingdao 2019-11-20
- SAIC Hongyan Won Safety Heavy-duty Truck Award 2019-11-18
- SAIC Hongyan Officially Launches Genlyon C6 LNG Heavy-duty Truck 2019-11-15
- SAIC Yuejin Reveals Six New Vehicles at 2019 CCVS 2019-11-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September