SINOTRUK Enjoys Good Performance in Africa
www.chinatrucks.com : A world leader in heavy truck industry, the Ji’Nan based SINOTRUK has entered African market for sometime now. Last year alone, the company sold more than 1000 heavy trucks in French-speaking countries of the continent with Algeria being the biggest market.
The major markets for SINOTRUK in the region are Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia. Back in 2007, sole dealership was granted in Morocco, and the cooperation has been going on well since.
In recent year, Algerian authorities carried out a series of regulations to limit number of vehicles imported. SINOTRUK, working closely with local dealer, made timely changes to cope with the regulations, ensured truck sales number to be around 1000 every year. To better serve the market, SINOTRUK appointed business and maintenance staff to the country.
Morocco was filled with Europe-made vehicle, when SINOTRUK entered the market as the first heavy truck maker from China to do so. The vehicles are exported in SKD forms, which would be assembled together locally. So far, the sales number has been stabilized around 300 units a year.
- SAIC EV80 Autonomous Light Truck Eyed by JD for Driverless Deliveries 2017-10-31
- Chinese Company Chanje Fields Electric CV for U.S. Market 2017-10-31
- BYD’s Truck Chief Confident About Future Battery-Electric Trucks's Growth 2017-10-31
- CAMC Electric Heavy-duty Truck Boasts a Maximum Loading Capacity of 13 Tons 2017-10-31
- Iveco Daily Set to Make its Debut at CCVS 2017 2017-10-30
- Conmet Set to Display its More Durable Wheel Hub at CCVS 2017-10-30
- Conghua Selects Allison Transmissions for New Sanitation Trucks 2017-10-27
- JMC Weilong Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Their First Customers for Operation 2017-10-27
- Many New Products to Make Their Debut at China Commercial Vehicles Show 2017 2017-10-27
- Wulong Electric Logistic Vehicles Arrived in the U.S. Market 2017-10-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April