SHACMAN Delivers LNG Trucks to Fujian Hongda
www.chinatrucks.com: On July 12, 2013, Shaanxi Automobile Group Co., Ltd. holds a grand ceremony to celebrate the delivery of LNG trucks to Fujian Hongda Transport Co., Ltd. SHACMAN president and sales general manager Zhou Yinchao hands over a symbolic key to vice president of Fujian Hongda Transport Feng Huimin, indicating the overall cooperation of the two companies.
Fujian Hongda, established in 2000, is a leading transport enterprise in Quanzhou city and a pilot drop-and-pull transport company under the department of communications. Its branches are located at capitals and developed cities across the country. This time, Fujian Hongda purchases 30 SHACMAN Delong F3000LNG HD trucks, proving its recognition on SHACMAN’s products. In future, they will work closely to promote SHACMAN’s LNG HD trucks.
Delivery of F3000 LNG HD trucks
As a pioneer of R&D and mass production of CNG HD trucks in China, SHACMAN is the first company to undertake China’s 832 Program regarding “R&D of LNG HD Commercial Vehicles” and the only company having both new-energy automobiles and R&D of new-energy HD trucks. SHACMAN has achieved rich R&D results in new-energy vehicle field and developed CNG and LNG HD trucks, chassis for CNG and LNG and micro electronic cars, etc. It has mastered the core technology of NG trucks and formed an industrialized pattern. Its CNG and LNG HD trucks have many patents, filling in the gap of China’s NG HD trucks in this field. The products are sold to overseas market with sales volume ranking first in China.
Handing over the symbolic key
The order of 30 F3000 LNG HD trucks is the first one of the year for Hongda Transport, indicating a new chapter of the cooperation between two companies. As said by Zhou Chaoyin, vice general manager of SHACMAN, SHACMAN will put great efforts to develop new-energy HD trucks and create a new growth point for HD truck market. China has abundant NG resources and mature NG HD truck technology. To replace traditional fuel HD truck by NG trucks will be a future trend. SHACMAN and Hongda will work together to contribute more to promoting the rapid development of China’s new-energy HD trucks.
SHACMAN NG trucks
With the transformation of global and China’s energy structure, HD commercial vehicles will inevitably transform to green new-energy power from traditional diesel power. Following the nation’s strategic focus on new energy industry, SHACMAN shoulders the responsibility of exporting excellent new-energy HD trucks and makes resolute decisions to advance China’s NG HD trucks and create a green China.
- 129 Shaanxi Auto Trucks Sold in the First Station 2015-07-30
- Shaanxi Auto Heavy Trucks Enter Shandong to Get 116 Trucks Ordered 2015-04-27
- The World’s First 10 Benz Actros SLT Delivered to Shaanxi Dajian 2013-12-02
- Shaanxi Tonly is Awarded with Wide Off-road Dumper Order from Southeast Asia 2013-10-23
- Shaanxi Heavy Duty Truck Deliveries the 1,000th Truck to Jianhua Logistic Company 2013-03-22
- The SHACMAN Brand of Shaanxi Auto Holds A New Spot in Myanmar 2013-02-21
- Shaanxi Heavy Duty Auto Achieved Good Export Volumes 2013-02-04
- Shaanxi Auto’s Heavy Trucks-- 2012 Users’ Most Satisfactory CV Brand 2013-01-23
- LNG Vehicle Population Surges in Chinese Market 2012-12-07
- Export and Domestic Sales to Stimulate the Recovery of Heavy Truck Market 2012-12-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Dongfeng Kinland Qihang Edition with 480hp Officially Launched
- XCMG's New 4S Store Grandly Opens in Nepal
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016