SHACMAN Delivers LNG Trucks to Fujian Hongda
www.chinatrucks.com: On July 12, 2013, Shaanxi Automobile Group Co., Ltd. holds a grand ceremony to celebrate the delivery of LNG trucks to Fujian Hongda Transport Co., Ltd. SHACMAN president and sales general manager Zhou Yinchao hands over a symbolic key to vice president of Fujian Hongda Transport Feng Huimin, indicating the overall cooperation of the two companies.
Fujian Hongda, established in 2000, is a leading transport enterprise in Quanzhou city and a pilot drop-and-pull transport company under the department of communications. Its branches are located at capitals and developed cities across the country. This time, Fujian Hongda purchases 30 SHACMAN Delong F3000LNG HD trucks, proving its recognition on SHACMAN’s products. In future, they will work closely to promote SHACMAN’s LNG HD trucks.
Delivery of F3000 LNG HD trucks
As a pioneer of R&D and mass production of CNG HD trucks in China, SHACMAN is the first company to undertake China’s 832 Program regarding “R&D of LNG HD Commercial Vehicles” and the only company having both new-energy automobiles and R&D of new-energy HD trucks. SHACMAN has achieved rich R&D results in new-energy vehicle field and developed CNG and LNG HD trucks, chassis for CNG and LNG and micro electronic cars, etc. It has mastered the core technology of NG trucks and formed an industrialized pattern. Its CNG and LNG HD trucks have many patents, filling in the gap of China’s NG HD trucks in this field. The products are sold to overseas market with sales volume ranking first in China.
Handing over the symbolic key
The order of 30 F3000 LNG HD trucks is the first one of the year for Hongda Transport, indicating a new chapter of the cooperation between two companies. As said by Zhou Chaoyin, vice general manager of SHACMAN, SHACMAN will put great efforts to develop new-energy HD trucks and create a new growth point for HD truck market. China has abundant NG resources and mature NG HD truck technology. To replace traditional fuel HD truck by NG trucks will be a future trend. SHACMAN and Hongda will work together to contribute more to promoting the rapid development of China’s new-energy HD trucks.
SHACMAN NG trucks
With the transformation of global and China’s energy structure, HD commercial vehicles will inevitably transform to green new-energy power from traditional diesel power. Following the nation’s strategic focus on new energy industry, SHACMAN shoulders the responsibility of exporting excellent new-energy HD trucks and makes resolute decisions to advance China’s NG HD trucks and create a green China.
- 129 Shaanxi Auto Trucks Sold in the First Station 2015-07-30
- Shaanxi Auto Heavy Trucks Enter Shandong to Get 116 Trucks Ordered 2015-04-27
- The World’s First 10 Benz Actros SLT Delivered to Shaanxi Dajian 2013-12-02
- Shaanxi Tonly is Awarded with Wide Off-road Dumper Order from Southeast Asia 2013-10-23
- Shaanxi Heavy Duty Truck Deliveries the 1,000th Truck to Jianhua Logistic Company 2013-03-22
- The SHACMAN Brand of Shaanxi Auto Holds A New Spot in Myanmar 2013-02-21
- Shaanxi Heavy Duty Auto Achieved Good Export Volumes 2013-02-04
- Shaanxi Auto’s Heavy Trucks-- 2012 Users’ Most Satisfactory CV Brand 2013-01-23
- LNG Vehicle Population Surges in Chinese Market 2012-12-07
- Export and Domestic Sales to Stimulate the Recovery of Heavy Truck Market 2012-12-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September