Sino Truck Exports 14,000 Units in the First half
www.chinatrucks.com: By virtue of heavy-duty truck up to Euro V emission standard into international market, Sino Truck has accepted export orders of over 14,000 units so far, which kept it ranked as the No. 1 within the industry. Ma Chunji, president of Sino Truck, said “Innovation is where the soul of Sino Truck is.”
According to Ma Chunji words, Sino Truck has always set independent innovation as its lifeline of its development. Introducing international advanced technology, Sino Truck also focuses on innovation ability after taking in other’s technology and establishes technical innovative system of new products and technology catering for market. Thus, its core competitiveness is enhanced.
Since the reform and reorganization of 2000, Sino Truck has invested over 15 billion Yuan on technical transforming and product R&D and realized product upgrading. Both technology and quality of product come close to world’s advanced technology of heavy-duty trucks.
At present, heavy-duty trucks of Sino Truck has increased to over 3,000 kinds of nine series from the original 78 kinds of one series, which made it become an enterprise with the most kinds of drive and power.
So far Sino Truck has gained 2,218 national patents from nothing, in which 68 are patents for invention. Thus, Sino Truck is the enterprise with the most patents within this automobile industry.
In these years, Sino Truck launched its natural gas engines and electric EGR engines up to National Ⅲ, completely depending on its own R&D and filling the blank of domestic field. It became the unique heavy-duty truck enterprise with independent ECU control system as its own patent.
Owing to consecutive 20 various production lines of vehicle, key assembly and parts with international advanced level established, Sino Truck became a heavy-duty truck enterprise with the most advanced vehicle equipment. Quite a lot of key technologies are almost close to international advanced level.
Ma Chunji said that independent innovation was not equal to being blind. From the early introduction of Styer technology of Austria to corporation with MAN of Germany, Sino Truck always pays much attention to taking in and absorbing of foreign advanced technology.
It’s in 2009 that Sino Truck and MAN of Germany started their comprehensive strategic corporation and introduced whole advanced technology of MAN simultaneously. Now Sino Truck has already built production lines of engine, axle, drive room and vehicle assembly in MAN project for quantity production.
Compared with the world’s mainstream engine technology, engine manufactured with MAN technology is almost advanced 15 years in design, technology, material and performance.
Meanwhile, Sino Truck implements international strategy, focusing on green environmental friendly heavy-duty trucks of high quality. At the beginning of 2011, based on success development of heavy-duty truck engine up to Euro V, Sino Truck achieved its independent R&D of National V and Euro V engine.
In May of 2012, the first 400 out of 2,000 Euro V heavy-duty trucks to export to Brazil by Sino Truck were successfully delivered. This is the first batch manufacturing of Euro V heavy-duty trucks in China and the first export in batches of over Euro IV.
In Nov.2012, Sino Truck and part of dealers and customers signed a long-term corporation agreement and an order of 2,800 vehicles.
On account of the most severe emission standard in our HK market, it is always occupied by heavy-duty trucks of Europe and the States. In this June, 300 Euro V heavy-duty trucks by Sino Truck successfully entered HK market, which is the first big batch of Euro V heavy-duty trucks into HK by enterprises in mainland. What’s more, Sino Truck is the first to be registered in HK.
According to Ma Chunji, the batch heavy-duty trucks into HK market again proved that our domestic product could totally satisfy the present most severe emission standard and even compete with heavy-duty giants in Europe and the States.
At present, Sino Truck has six sections around the world, providing service to Southeast Asia, Middle East, Southern Africa, Northern Africa, Central Asia, Russia and South America by its over 600 service stations. With more than 40 offices throughout the world, Sino Truck basically realized its market coverage in developing countries.
In 2012, Sino Truck export of heavy-duty trucks exceeded 26,000 units. Ma Chunji pointed out that banking on advanced technical advantages, Sino Truck stood out in the developing international markets with the background of depressed heavy-duty truck market. Hence, annual export is expected to exceed 30,000 units in 2013.
- SINOTRUK Ranked among TOP 10 in Automobile Industry Companies for 12 Years 2017-02-14
- SINOTRUK Released Sales and Production Report of January 2017-02-13
- SINOTRUK Exported 25000 Vehicles in 2016 2017-02-13
- 10 SINOTRUK Terminal Tractors Delivered to Xiamen Port Group 2017-02-09
- SINOTRUK Held Customers Appreciation Activities around Yunlin City 2017-02-08
- Venezuelan Financial Delegation to Visit Sinotruck 2017-02-08
- Dangote Group Partners Sinotruck to Roll Out Assembled-in-Nigeria Trucks 2017-02-03
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released 2017-01-19
- SINOTRUK Lightweight Cement Mixing Truck Launched and Won Orders over 600 2017-01-13
- Sub-Saharan Africa Accounted for 55% of SINOTRUK Export 2017-01-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mercedes-Benz Starts Small Series Production of All-electric Urban eTruck and Tr
- Chenglong H7 Become Popular for Beauty and Strength
- SHACMAN X3000 Launched in Middle East and Won Order of 30 Units
- 2017 Discovery Trust---China Truck User Research & Awarding Ceremony to be Held
- CHMC QTc Light Truck Expected to Launch in June
- SAIC to Open its Second Overseas Technology Hub in Israel
- Production and Marketing of the Yuchai Engine Surge in the First Month of 2017
- High-end Products as the Direction, Liuzhou Motor Develop in Boutique Way
- Mid West Transport Services Benefits from Buying Allison Automatics
- ZEDO 300M Won Orders of 76 Units in Suzhou Launching Conference
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016