CAMC National Tour Show Commences in Guangzhou
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 20, 2013, gathered at Guangzhou Baiyun International Convention Center, more than 300 HD truck users attend “CAMC Hanma Engine and Light-weighted & LNG Truck National Show and Seminar”, indicating the commencement of Hanma engine and light-weighted & NG trucks’ national tour show.
President of Hualing Xingma Automobile (Group) Co., Ltd. (CAMC) Liu Hanru attend the seminar and delivered an important speech. Vice general manager of CAMC Xia Hong addresses welcome speech. Vice general manager of CAMC engine company Wang Xiangzhi and head of R&D elaborate on Hanma engine, transmission, and light-weighted and LNG trucks. Local customers and dealers share their experience in using Hanma engine. The seminar is hosted by vice marketing manager Fang Yi.
Guangzhou is the first station of this national tour show. The whole tour will last tow months, covering ten provinces and municipals such as Guangdong, Fujian, and Zhejiang. 11 trucks including mainstream ones installed with Hanma engine, monocoque light-weighted ones and LNG ones will display during the tour. These trucks are all star products of the year, covering tractors, dumpers, concrete mixing trucks, and crane trucks. The tour show not only promotes Hanma engines, but also light-weighted and LNG HD trucks, reflecting a future trend and direction of Chinese HD truck market.
At the seminar, President Liu Hanru makes analysis on national policies and future trends. He says that the macro control will make economic growth between 7%-8%, which is beneficial to the economic structure of the whole nation and healthy development of industries as well as HD truck users. In future, investment in intercity railways, light railways, and subways will not decrease, which is a fabulous opportunity for HD truck industry.
When it comes to Hanma engine, Liu Hanru says it is developed under the concept of developing the key parts that are hard for most Chinese manufacturers. The reason for CAMC’s sound reputation in the market is not only the support of customers, but also our concept of “providing the best to customers”. This is also why CAMC tackles difficulties and keep making progress.
Liu Hanru also analyzes the future trend for Guangdong and Chinese LNG HD trucks, calling for users to apply environmental friendly products and contributing to our environment.
Outside the venue, engines, transmissions and trucks attract many users and customers.
- 200 Units CAMC LNG Construction Trucks Delivered to Jiaxing for Operation 2020-01-06
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China 2019-07-01
- Hualing Xingma Sold 1,526 Units Mid- and Heavy-duty Trucks in January 2019-02-15
- CAMC’ Annual Production Exceeds 5,000 Units, up 44.15% YoY 2019-01-04
- 40 Units CAMC Hanma H7 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-12-18
- CAMC Hanma H9 on Display at 2018 Bauma China 2018-11-29
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93% 2018-10-15
- CAMC Truck Sales up in June 2018-07-05
- CAMC Manages to Ignite National Ⅵ Compliant CM6D30 Engine 2018-04-17
- 100 Units CAMC Hanma H6 Delivered to Malaysia for Operation 2017-11-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September