CAMC National Tour Show Commences in Guangzhou
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 20, 2013, gathered at Guangzhou Baiyun International Convention Center, more than 300 HD truck users attend “CAMC Hanma Engine and Light-weighted & LNG Truck National Show and Seminar”, indicating the commencement of Hanma engine and light-weighted & NG trucks’ national tour show.
President of Hualing Xingma Automobile (Group) Co., Ltd. (CAMC) Liu Hanru attend the seminar and delivered an important speech. Vice general manager of CAMC Xia Hong addresses welcome speech. Vice general manager of CAMC engine company Wang Xiangzhi and head of R&D elaborate on Hanma engine, transmission, and light-weighted and LNG trucks. Local customers and dealers share their experience in using Hanma engine. The seminar is hosted by vice marketing manager Fang Yi.
Guangzhou is the first station of this national tour show. The whole tour will last tow months, covering ten provinces and municipals such as Guangdong, Fujian, and Zhejiang. 11 trucks including mainstream ones installed with Hanma engine, monocoque light-weighted ones and LNG ones will display during the tour. These trucks are all star products of the year, covering tractors, dumpers, concrete mixing trucks, and crane trucks. The tour show not only promotes Hanma engines, but also light-weighted and LNG HD trucks, reflecting a future trend and direction of Chinese HD truck market.
At the seminar, President Liu Hanru makes analysis on national policies and future trends. He says that the macro control will make economic growth between 7%-8%, which is beneficial to the economic structure of the whole nation and healthy development of industries as well as HD truck users. In future, investment in intercity railways, light railways, and subways will not decrease, which is a fabulous opportunity for HD truck industry.
When it comes to Hanma engine, Liu Hanru says it is developed under the concept of developing the key parts that are hard for most Chinese manufacturers. The reason for CAMC’s sound reputation in the market is not only the support of customers, but also our concept of “providing the best to customers”. This is also why CAMC tackles difficulties and keep making progress.
Liu Hanru also analyzes the future trend for Guangdong and Chinese LNG HD trucks, calling for users to apply environmental friendly products and contributing to our environment.
Outside the venue, engines, transmissions and trucks attract many users and customers.
- CAMC Truck Sales up in June 2018-07-05
- CAMC Manages to Ignite National Ⅵ Compliant CM6D30 Engine 2018-04-17
- 100 Units CAMC Hanma H6 Delivered to Malaysia for Operation 2017-11-01
- CAMC Electric Heavy-duty Truck Boasts a Maximum Loading Capacity of 13 Tons 2017-10-31
- CAMC Gets Order to Supply 51 Units Natural Gas Trucks to South America 2017-06-29
- 7 HANMA Cargo Truck Delivered to Lanzhou Customers 2017-01-20
- CAMC 8X2 Chassis Minimum Weight Reaches 8.7 Tons 2016-11-30
- CAMC Hanma H3 Awarded the Most Popular Logistics Transport Vehicle 2016-11-07
- CAMC Boosts in October with Year-on-Year Growth of 144.90% 2016-11-05
- 20 CAMC H6 Delivered to Huzhou Logistics 2016-10-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November