CAMC National Tour Show Commences in Guangzhou
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 20, 2013, gathered at Guangzhou Baiyun International Convention Center, more than 300 HD truck users attend “CAMC Hanma Engine and Light-weighted & LNG Truck National Show and Seminar”, indicating the commencement of Hanma engine and light-weighted & NG trucks’ national tour show.
President of Hualing Xingma Automobile (Group) Co., Ltd. (CAMC) Liu Hanru attend the seminar and delivered an important speech. Vice general manager of CAMC Xia Hong addresses welcome speech. Vice general manager of CAMC engine company Wang Xiangzhi and head of R&D elaborate on Hanma engine, transmission, and light-weighted and LNG trucks. Local customers and dealers share their experience in using Hanma engine. The seminar is hosted by vice marketing manager Fang Yi.
Guangzhou is the first station of this national tour show. The whole tour will last tow months, covering ten provinces and municipals such as Guangdong, Fujian, and Zhejiang. 11 trucks including mainstream ones installed with Hanma engine, monocoque light-weighted ones and LNG ones will display during the tour. These trucks are all star products of the year, covering tractors, dumpers, concrete mixing trucks, and crane trucks. The tour show not only promotes Hanma engines, but also light-weighted and LNG HD trucks, reflecting a future trend and direction of Chinese HD truck market.
At the seminar, President Liu Hanru makes analysis on national policies and future trends. He says that the macro control will make economic growth between 7%-8%, which is beneficial to the economic structure of the whole nation and healthy development of industries as well as HD truck users. In future, investment in intercity railways, light railways, and subways will not decrease, which is a fabulous opportunity for HD truck industry.
When it comes to Hanma engine, Liu Hanru says it is developed under the concept of developing the key parts that are hard for most Chinese manufacturers. The reason for CAMC’s sound reputation in the market is not only the support of customers, but also our concept of “providing the best to customers”. This is also why CAMC tackles difficulties and keep making progress.
Liu Hanru also analyzes the future trend for Guangdong and Chinese LNG HD trucks, calling for users to apply environmental friendly products and contributing to our environment.
Outside the venue, engines, transmissions and trucks attract many users and customers.
- CAMC Electric Heavy-duty Truck Boasts a Maximum Loading Capacity of 13 Tons 2017-10-31
- CAMC Gets Order to Supply 51 Units Natural Gas Trucks to South America 2017-06-29
- 7 HANMA Cargo Truck Delivered to Lanzhou Customers 2017-01-20
- CAMC 8X2 Chassis Minimum Weight Reaches 8.7 Tons 2016-11-30
- CAMC Hanma H3 Awarded the Most Popular Logistics Transport Vehicle 2016-11-07
- CAMC Boosts in October with Year-on-Year Growth of 144.90% 2016-11-05
- 20 CAMC H6 Delivered to Huzhou Logistics 2016-10-28
- CAMC New Lightweight Powder Tank Trailer Put into Market 2016-10-25
- Jieshi Truck made by SAIC Iveco Hongyan Praised by Truck Drivers for High Safety 2015-10-21
- The First 100 CAMC Trucks for Dangerous Cargo Delivered 2015-07-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April