Yuchai Ranks No. 249 among Top 500 Chinese Enterprises 2013
www.chinatrucks.com: On Aug. 31, 2013, a list of “Top 500 Chinese Enterprises 2013” is released by China Association of Enterprises and China Entrepreneur Association in Kunming, Yunan province. Six Guangxi enterprises are listed (5 enterprises in 2012) and Yuchai Group ranks No. 249.
The six Guangxi enterprises are: Guangxi Construction Engineering Group, Guangxi Investment Group Co., Ltd., Yuchai Group, Guangxi North Bay International Port Group, Guangxi Communications Investment Group Co., Ltd., and Guangxi Non-Ferrous Meals Grolp Yejin Co., Ltd. Their respective business revenues in 2012 are 43.87 billion yuan, 42.329 billion yuan, 41.573 billion yuan, 33.879 billion yuan, 24.378 billion yuan, and 22.964 billion yuan and their ranks are No. 238, No. 245, No. 249, No. 306, No. 420 and No. 443.
In 2012, despite of a downturn of the overall machinery industry, Yuchai, with a market-oriented strategy, strived for a stable market share and business revenue through innovating management on subsidiaries, upgrading product technologies, exploring overseas markets, and developing new growth points. Its leading business—engine achieved a sales volume of 435,000 units, maintaining Yuchai’s leading position by 110,000 units more than the second engine manufacturer. Its market share also increases by 3%.
Yuchai Group, after undergoing a difficult time, actively makes adjustment in product mix, improves management on subsidiaries and upgrades management level to gradually get into a safe and healthy road. In the first half of 2013, Yuchai Group sees a year-on-year growth rate of 2.24%, laying a sound foundation for fulfilling the year’s objective.
- Yuchai Set up New Production Base to Produce Electric Commercial Vehicles 2018-08-06
- Yuchai’s Performance on Overseas Market 2018-07-20
- Yuchai Boasts 400,000 Units Engines in Operation Abroad 2018-07-16
- Yuchai’s Constantly-growing Brand Value Exceeds RMB 40 Billion 2018-06-27
- Safeguarding by “Core” of Yuchai, Vehicles to Conquer Longest Int'l Road 2018-06-06
- Yuchai Commits to Develop Both Clean Energy and Traditional Energy Eninges 2018-05-04
- New Joint Venture MTU Yuchai Power Unveils First Engine 2018-04-11
- Chairman of Yuchai Visited Its Strategic Partners 2018-04-11
- Yuchai and Germany-based UST Jointly Set up Guangxi UST Sensor Technology Co. 2018-03-23
- Traditional Manufacturers’ Transformation Plans Laid Out for New Energy 2018-02-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November