Yuchai Ranks No. 249 among Top 500 Chinese Enterprises 2013
www.chinatrucks.com: On Aug. 31, 2013, a list of “Top 500 Chinese Enterprises 2013” is released by China Association of Enterprises and China Entrepreneur Association in Kunming, Yunan province. Six Guangxi enterprises are listed (5 enterprises in 2012) and Yuchai Group ranks No. 249.
The six Guangxi enterprises are: Guangxi Construction Engineering Group, Guangxi Investment Group Co., Ltd., Yuchai Group, Guangxi North Bay International Port Group, Guangxi Communications Investment Group Co., Ltd., and Guangxi Non-Ferrous Meals Grolp Yejin Co., Ltd. Their respective business revenues in 2012 are 43.87 billion yuan, 42.329 billion yuan, 41.573 billion yuan, 33.879 billion yuan, 24.378 billion yuan, and 22.964 billion yuan and their ranks are No. 238, No. 245, No. 249, No. 306, No. 420 and No. 443.
In 2012, despite of a downturn of the overall machinery industry, Yuchai, with a market-oriented strategy, strived for a stable market share and business revenue through innovating management on subsidiaries, upgrading product technologies, exploring overseas markets, and developing new growth points. Its leading business—engine achieved a sales volume of 435,000 units, maintaining Yuchai’s leading position by 110,000 units more than the second engine manufacturer. Its market share also increases by 3%.
Yuchai Group, after undergoing a difficult time, actively makes adjustment in product mix, improves management on subsidiaries and upgrades management level to gradually get into a safe and healthy road. In the first half of 2013, Yuchai Group sees a year-on-year growth rate of 2.24%, laying a sound foundation for fulfilling the year’s objective.
- Yuchai Engines Continue to Strengthen its Presence in Vietnam 2019-12-02
- Yuchai Exported 13L Heavy-duty Engines to Vietnam 2019-12-01
- Yuchai Subsidiary Establishes New Business Enterprise in Vietnam 2019-11-22
- Yuchai National VI Engines Achieve Its Annual Sales Target 2019-11-13
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- Yuchai Engines Serves at the Grand Celebration for China's 70th Anniversary 2019-10-11
- The First Batch of Dump Trucks with Yuchai National VI Engines Roll Off the Line 2019-10-08
- Yuchai Ranks the 7th Place in 2019 China Top 100 Auto Parts Suppliers 2019-09-25
- Yuchai and Huawei Sign Strategic Cooperation Deal for a World-class Enterprise 2019-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September