Yuchai Ranks No. 249 among Top 500 Chinese Enterprises 2013
www.chinatrucks.com: On Aug. 31, 2013, a list of “Top 500 Chinese Enterprises 2013” is released by China Association of Enterprises and China Entrepreneur Association in Kunming, Yunan province. Six Guangxi enterprises are listed (5 enterprises in 2012) and Yuchai Group ranks No. 249.
The six Guangxi enterprises are: Guangxi Construction Engineering Group, Guangxi Investment Group Co., Ltd., Yuchai Group, Guangxi North Bay International Port Group, Guangxi Communications Investment Group Co., Ltd., and Guangxi Non-Ferrous Meals Grolp Yejin Co., Ltd. Their respective business revenues in 2012 are 43.87 billion yuan, 42.329 billion yuan, 41.573 billion yuan, 33.879 billion yuan, 24.378 billion yuan, and 22.964 billion yuan and their ranks are No. 238, No. 245, No. 249, No. 306, No. 420 and No. 443.
In 2012, despite of a downturn of the overall machinery industry, Yuchai, with a market-oriented strategy, strived for a stable market share and business revenue through innovating management on subsidiaries, upgrading product technologies, exploring overseas markets, and developing new growth points. Its leading business—engine achieved a sales volume of 435,000 units, maintaining Yuchai’s leading position by 110,000 units more than the second engine manufacturer. Its market share also increases by 3%.
Yuchai Group, after undergoing a difficult time, actively makes adjustment in product mix, improves management on subsidiaries and upgrades management level to gradually get into a safe and healthy road. In the first half of 2013, Yuchai Group sees a year-on-year growth rate of 2.24%, laying a sound foundation for fulfilling the year’s objective.
- Yuchai R&D Center Europe Came into Being in Germany 2017-10-20
- CCTV Makes a Special Report on the Reform Achievements of Yuchai Group 2017-09-30
- Yuchai Heavy Industry Delivers First Export Excavators to Timor 2017-09-29
- To Replace Foreign Brands, Yuchai Speaks for “Made in China” 2017-09-29
- Yuchai 6K Series Heavy-duty Engines Set to Reach a Sales Volume of 18,000 Units 2017-09-26
- Yuchai Keeps Its Sales Revenue Increasing 20% YoY in the First Half of 2017 2017-09-25
- The First Accessory Flagship Store of Yuchai in Saudi Arabia Put into Operation 2017-09-22
- Public Listing of Guangxi Yuchai Logistics Approved in the New OTC Market 2017-09-15
- A Decade of R&D Endeavors by YUCHAI Bears Fruitful Results 2017-09-08
- Yuchai YC6K Makes its Debut at the 16th China International ICE Expo 2017-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April