Youngman to Deliver the Year’s Second Order to Malaysia
www.chinatrucks.com: On September 23, 12 Youngman tractors standing in a line are waiting for final examination in order to ship to Malaysia. The tractors painted in white are especially eye-catching against the blue sky in this beautiful autumn. This is the second batch of products delivered to Malaysia this year.
Youngman trucks to be exported to Malaysia
The order represents Youngman’s another stride in international market after the one to Algeria in the third quarter of 2013. The order contains 5 JNP4250FD16Y and 7 JNP4250FD19Y semi-tractors which are all right-hand drive, meeting for the driving habit in Malaysia market.
The constant orders one after another prove the high quality of Youngman trucks and represent the recognition from users at home and abroad. It is believed that Youngman will explore a broad road in the heavy duty truck industry by persisting in high quality, providing instant and effective service and upholding the target of always meeting customers’ demands.
- World’s First Water-Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Born in Youngman 2017-08-23
- Youngman JNP4250 FD Tractor: The King of Tractor 2013-04-07
- Youngman Truck Tractors: Road Frigate, Star of Logistics 2013-03-26
- Youngman Truck Holds Commercial Vehicle Meeting in Ningxia City 2013-03-20
- Youngman JNP3250FD Dumper Truck: Trail Breaker, Master of Refitting 2013-03-18
- Youngman Cement Mixer Truck: Ultra-High Capacity, Master of Refitting 2013-03-05
- Youngman Truck: Road Frigate, Star of Logistics 2013-02-01
- Trail Breaker—Performance Advantages of Youngman Chassis Trucks 2013-01-24
- Youngman: New Tractor with TGA Shape Driving Cab 2012-10-30
- Youngman broad-body heavy trucks auto assembly line finishes 2012-09-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November