Germany's ZF Plans Axle Plant in Beijing
www.chinatrucks.com: German supplier ZF Friedrichshafen AG will open a factory in Beijing this month to produce several thousand sets of axles per year for passenger cars.
The plant will employ 350 workers.
The project is one of several that ZF has announced for the Chinese market. In February, the company said it had negotiated a contract to supply bus axles and steering systems to the Beijing Public Transport Corp.
ZF has produced 15,000 axles for Beijing's bus fleet over the years.
Last year ZF generated sales of 2.1 billion euros (17.4 billion yuan) in China, up 22 percent from the previous year. That market now accounts for 12 percent of ZF's global sales.
The company says it has more than 5,000 employees in China.
- CATL's First Overseas Plant Starts Construction in Germany 2019-10-23
- ZF to Invest €800 Million in Its Saarbruecken, Germany Plant 2018-12-13
- Yuchai and Germany Eberspaecher to Form a Joint Venture 2018-09-11
- CATL Set to Open Battery Plant in Germany 2018-06-21
- Mercedes Introduces 2019 Sprinter Commercial Van in Germany 2018-02-07
- 200 Units SAIC Maxus EV80 Arrived in Germany for Operation 2018-01-22
- CIMC Enric Wins Energy Award 2017 from Germany’s Business Daily 2018-01-10
- SAIC Maxus Electric Van EV80 to Arrive in Germany 2017-11-14
- Truck-maker Shaanxi Auto breaks ground on new minivan plant 2009-07-03
- MAN wants to form joint venture in China 2008-07-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September