Germany's ZF Plans Axle Plant in Beijing
www.chinatrucks.com: German supplier ZF Friedrichshafen AG will open a factory in Beijing this month to produce several thousand sets of axles per year for passenger cars.
The plant will employ 350 workers.
The project is one of several that ZF has announced for the Chinese market. In February, the company said it had negotiated a contract to supply bus axles and steering systems to the Beijing Public Transport Corp.
ZF has produced 15,000 axles for Beijing's bus fleet over the years.
Last year ZF generated sales of 2.1 billion euros (17.4 billion yuan) in China, up 22 percent from the previous year. That market now accounts for 12 percent of ZF's global sales.
The company says it has more than 5,000 employees in China.
- CATL Set to Open Battery Plant in Germany 2018-06-21
- Mercedes Introduces 2019 Sprinter Commercial Van in Germany 2018-02-07
- 200 Units SAIC Maxus EV80 Arrived in Germany for Operation 2018-01-22
- CIMC Enric Wins Energy Award 2017 from Germany’s Business Daily 2018-01-10
- SAIC Maxus Electric Van EV80 to Arrive in Germany 2017-11-14
- Truck-maker Shaanxi Auto breaks ground on new minivan plant 2009-07-03
- MAN wants to form joint venture in China 2008-07-28
- Foton Forland Held its 2018 Mid-term Business Conference in Harbin 2018-08-15
- Foton Motor Launched Auman EST A in Malaysia 2018-08-13
- Goiás Fire Buys Allison-equipped Mercedes-Benz Atego 1729 Units 2018-08-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November