CAMC Holds a Product Introduction Meeting
www.chinatrucks.com: On October 10, CAMC holds a new product introduction meeting in Binhai Area in Tianjin. CAMC showcases its LNG HD truck, lightweighted HD truck and Hanma engine and gearbox. The meeting is attended by President of CAMC Liu Hanru, Marketing Director of CAMC Xia Hong, General Manager of Tianjin CAMC Xia Youfang, users and dealers of CAMC in Tianjin.
Liu Hanru is addressing
“10 years ago I drew a circle in Tianjin where Tianjin CAMC is established. During the past ten years, CAMC has been helping Tianjin users to make development. Even I don’t come to Tianjin very often, I always have a special feelings for Tianjin. Today, I’m here again, together with a big “gift” through this introduction meeting in return for Tianjin users’ years of support.
Trucks at the introduction meeting
The big “gift” in his speech refers to Hanma engine researched by CAMC alone.
“In China, many HD trucks use outdated overseas engines because China is short of such a engine leveling off that of international advanced ones. Hanma engine is designed to change this situation,” he added. It is said Hanma engine uses worldclass spare parts such as Bosch and Jacobs, so its performance is the same with its international kind.
“Compared to other Chinese engines which are broken after 300,000 miles, Hanma ensures to run 500,000 miles,” he says. In addition, CAMC also makes many breakthroughs in gearbox.
In the first nine months, CAMC sells more than 300 LNG HD trucks in Tianjin alone.
Trucks at the meeting
One of CAMC user—Han Weiguo who is general manager of Tianjin Baofulun Logistics Co., Ltd. sys that he now is hardly to leave CAMC HD trucks after years of use despite knowing nothing about CAMC at the beginning. CAMC lightweighted HD trucks contribute a lot to his company.
- CAMC Truck Sales up in June 2018-07-05
- CAMC Manages to Ignite National Ⅵ Compliant CM6D30 Engine 2018-04-17
- 100 Units CAMC Hanma H6 Delivered to Malaysia for Operation 2017-11-01
- CAMC Electric Heavy-duty Truck Boasts a Maximum Loading Capacity of 13 Tons 2017-10-31
- CAMC Gets Order to Supply 51 Units Natural Gas Trucks to South America 2017-06-29
- 7 HANMA Cargo Truck Delivered to Lanzhou Customers 2017-01-20
- CAMC 8X2 Chassis Minimum Weight Reaches 8.7 Tons 2016-11-30
- CAMC Hanma H3 Awarded the Most Popular Logistics Transport Vehicle 2016-11-07
- CAMC Boosts in October with Year-on-Year Growth of 144.90% 2016-11-05
- 20 CAMC H6 Delivered to Huzhou Logistics 2016-10-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November