CAMC Holds a Product Introduction Meeting
www.chinatrucks.com: On October 10, CAMC holds a new product introduction meeting in Binhai Area in Tianjin. CAMC showcases its LNG HD truck, lightweighted HD truck and Hanma engine and gearbox. The meeting is attended by President of CAMC Liu Hanru, Marketing Director of CAMC Xia Hong, General Manager of Tianjin CAMC Xia Youfang, users and dealers of CAMC in Tianjin.
Liu Hanru is addressing
“10 years ago I drew a circle in Tianjin where Tianjin CAMC is established. During the past ten years, CAMC has been helping Tianjin users to make development. Even I don’t come to Tianjin very often, I always have a special feelings for Tianjin. Today, I’m here again, together with a big “gift” through this introduction meeting in return for Tianjin users’ years of support.
Trucks at the introduction meeting
The big “gift” in his speech refers to Hanma engine researched by CAMC alone.
“In China, many HD trucks use outdated overseas engines because China is short of such a engine leveling off that of international advanced ones. Hanma engine is designed to change this situation,” he added. It is said Hanma engine uses worldclass spare parts such as Bosch and Jacobs, so its performance is the same with its international kind.
“Compared to other Chinese engines which are broken after 300,000 miles, Hanma ensures to run 500,000 miles,” he says. In addition, CAMC also makes many breakthroughs in gearbox.
In the first nine months, CAMC sells more than 300 LNG HD trucks in Tianjin alone.
Trucks at the meeting
One of CAMC user—Han Weiguo who is general manager of Tianjin Baofulun Logistics Co., Ltd. sys that he now is hardly to leave CAMC HD trucks after years of use despite knowing nothing about CAMC at the beginning. CAMC lightweighted HD trucks contribute a lot to his company.
- CAMC Electric Heavy-duty Truck Boasts a Maximum Loading Capacity of 13 Tons 2017-10-31
- CAMC Gets Order to Supply 51 Units Natural Gas Trucks to South America 2017-06-29
- 7 HANMA Cargo Truck Delivered to Lanzhou Customers 2017-01-20
- CAMC 8X2 Chassis Minimum Weight Reaches 8.7 Tons 2016-11-30
- CAMC Hanma H3 Awarded the Most Popular Logistics Transport Vehicle 2016-11-07
- CAMC Boosts in October with Year-on-Year Growth of 144.90% 2016-11-05
- 20 CAMC H6 Delivered to Huzhou Logistics 2016-10-28
- CAMC New Lightweight Powder Tank Trailer Put into Market 2016-10-25
- Jieshi Truck made by SAIC Iveco Hongyan Praised by Truck Drivers for High Safety 2015-10-21
- The First 100 CAMC Trucks for Dangerous Cargo Delivered 2015-07-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April