CAMC Tour Show into Zhengzhou
www.chinatrucks.com: In the afternoon of October 18, CAMC national tour show is held in Huanghegu Hotel in Zhengzhou, Henan province. Vice General Manager Xia Hong takes part in and addresses at the event. Manager of Marketing Branch He Xiaosheng delivered welcome speech. The event is chaired by Marketing Manager of CAMC Marketing Branch Xue Yongchang. Moreover, dealer representatives, service representatives and more than 300 customers also attend the event.
CAMC heavy duty truck at the event
In his speech Xia Hong says: "in CAMC's rapid development, users from Henan province offer much support. That is also why CAMC can main a sustain and long-term development in Northeast market. In order to return Henan users' support and kindness, CAMC brings latest products that is representing China's leading technology, including high-level large power engine, large torque gearbox, light-weighted products and LNG trucks. I believe you will get rewarding by attending this event. CAMC's new products will bring you a surprise."
After that, Vice General Manager of CAMC Engine Branch Wang Xiangzhi introduces Hanma engine solely developed by CAMC, saying that "Hanma engine is a top product with advancing international technology. CAMC has independent property right." He also make specific explanation on "inside-cylinder braking": with inside-cylinder braking, Hanma engine is under good control when going downhill, the braking distance is shortened, the fuel consumption is low, and braking is very effective. What's most important, it is very safe and convenient to use: loose clunch and then accelerator pedal, the grade is on. The engine is expected to save at least 6000 yuan per year.
General Manger of Beifang Vehicle Transportation Company Liang Wenkui and a user from Zhejiang Jianghong Business and Trade Company share their experience of using CAMC trucks. As LNG truck user, Liang Wekui tells many advantages of natural gas trucks: high quality, good comfort, and low transportation cost (it saves as much as 30% costs than others for one single transport).
- CAMC Truck Sales up in June 2018-07-05
- CAMC Manages to Ignite National Ⅵ Compliant CM6D30 Engine 2018-04-17
- 100 Units CAMC Hanma H6 Delivered to Malaysia for Operation 2017-11-01
- CAMC Electric Heavy-duty Truck Boasts a Maximum Loading Capacity of 13 Tons 2017-10-31
- CAMC Gets Order to Supply 51 Units Natural Gas Trucks to South America 2017-06-29
- 7 HANMA Cargo Truck Delivered to Lanzhou Customers 2017-01-20
- CAMC 8X2 Chassis Minimum Weight Reaches 8.7 Tons 2016-11-30
- CAMC Hanma H3 Awarded the Most Popular Logistics Transport Vehicle 2016-11-07
- CAMC Boosts in October with Year-on-Year Growth of 144.90% 2016-11-05
- 20 CAMC H6 Delivered to Huzhou Logistics 2016-10-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November