CAMC Tour Show into Zhengzhou
www.chinatrucks.com: In the afternoon of October 18, CAMC national tour show is held in Huanghegu Hotel in Zhengzhou, Henan province. Vice General Manager Xia Hong takes part in and addresses at the event. Manager of Marketing Branch He Xiaosheng delivered welcome speech. The event is chaired by Marketing Manager of CAMC Marketing Branch Xue Yongchang. Moreover, dealer representatives, service representatives and more than 300 customers also attend the event.
CAMC heavy duty truck at the event
In his speech Xia Hong says: "in CAMC's rapid development, users from Henan province offer much support. That is also why CAMC can main a sustain and long-term development in Northeast market. In order to return Henan users' support and kindness, CAMC brings latest products that is representing China's leading technology, including high-level large power engine, large torque gearbox, light-weighted products and LNG trucks. I believe you will get rewarding by attending this event. CAMC's new products will bring you a surprise."
After that, Vice General Manager of CAMC Engine Branch Wang Xiangzhi introduces Hanma engine solely developed by CAMC, saying that "Hanma engine is a top product with advancing international technology. CAMC has independent property right." He also make specific explanation on "inside-cylinder braking": with inside-cylinder braking, Hanma engine is under good control when going downhill, the braking distance is shortened, the fuel consumption is low, and braking is very effective. What's most important, it is very safe and convenient to use: loose clunch and then accelerator pedal, the grade is on. The engine is expected to save at least 6000 yuan per year.
General Manger of Beifang Vehicle Transportation Company Liang Wenkui and a user from Zhejiang Jianghong Business and Trade Company share their experience of using CAMC trucks. As LNG truck user, Liang Wekui tells many advantages of natural gas trucks: high quality, good comfort, and low transportation cost (it saves as much as 30% costs than others for one single transport).
- CAMC Electric Heavy-duty Truck Boasts a Maximum Loading Capacity of 13 Tons 2017-10-31
- CAMC Gets Order to Supply 51 Units Natural Gas Trucks to South America 2017-06-29
- 7 HANMA Cargo Truck Delivered to Lanzhou Customers 2017-01-20
- CAMC 8X2 Chassis Minimum Weight Reaches 8.7 Tons 2016-11-30
- CAMC Hanma H3 Awarded the Most Popular Logistics Transport Vehicle 2016-11-07
- CAMC Boosts in October with Year-on-Year Growth of 144.90% 2016-11-05
- 20 CAMC H6 Delivered to Huzhou Logistics 2016-10-28
- CAMC New Lightweight Powder Tank Trailer Put into Market 2016-10-25
- Jieshi Truck made by SAIC Iveco Hongyan Praised by Truck Drivers for High Safety 2015-10-21
- The First 100 CAMC Trucks for Dangerous Cargo Delivered 2015-07-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April