CAMC Tour Show into Zhengzhou
www.chinatrucks.com: In the afternoon of October 18, CAMC national tour show is held in Huanghegu Hotel in Zhengzhou, Henan province. Vice General Manager Xia Hong takes part in and addresses at the event. Manager of Marketing Branch He Xiaosheng delivered welcome speech. The event is chaired by Marketing Manager of CAMC Marketing Branch Xue Yongchang. Moreover, dealer representatives, service representatives and more than 300 customers also attend the event.
CAMC heavy duty truck at the event
In his speech Xia Hong says: "in CAMC's rapid development, users from Henan province offer much support. That is also why CAMC can main a sustain and long-term development in Northeast market. In order to return Henan users' support and kindness, CAMC brings latest products that is representing China's leading technology, including high-level large power engine, large torque gearbox, light-weighted products and LNG trucks. I believe you will get rewarding by attending this event. CAMC's new products will bring you a surprise."
After that, Vice General Manager of CAMC Engine Branch Wang Xiangzhi introduces Hanma engine solely developed by CAMC, saying that "Hanma engine is a top product with advancing international technology. CAMC has independent property right." He also make specific explanation on "inside-cylinder braking": with inside-cylinder braking, Hanma engine is under good control when going downhill, the braking distance is shortened, the fuel consumption is low, and braking is very effective. What's most important, it is very safe and convenient to use: loose clunch and then accelerator pedal, the grade is on. The engine is expected to save at least 6000 yuan per year.
General Manger of Beifang Vehicle Transportation Company Liang Wenkui and a user from Zhejiang Jianghong Business and Trade Company share their experience of using CAMC trucks. As LNG truck user, Liang Wekui tells many advantages of natural gas trucks: high quality, good comfort, and low transportation cost (it saves as much as 30% costs than others for one single transport).
- 200 Units CAMC LNG Construction Trucks Delivered to Jiaxing for Operation 2020-01-06
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China 2019-07-01
- Hualing Xingma Sold 1,526 Units Mid- and Heavy-duty Trucks in January 2019-02-15
- CAMC’ Annual Production Exceeds 5,000 Units, up 44.15% YoY 2019-01-04
- 40 Units CAMC Hanma H7 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-12-18
- CAMC Hanma H9 on Display at 2018 Bauma China 2018-11-29
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93% 2018-10-15
- CAMC Truck Sales up in June 2018-07-05
- CAMC Manages to Ignite National Ⅵ Compliant CM6D30 Engine 2018-04-17
- 100 Units CAMC Hanma H6 Delivered to Malaysia for Operation 2017-11-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September