Yuchai’s Seven Results Win Chinese Mechanical Industry Science and Technology Award
www.chinatrucks.com: On Nov.5, 2013, China Machinery Industry Federation (CIMF) and Chinese Mechanical Engineering Society (CMEC) grant Yuchai’s seven results with Chinese Mechanical Industry Science and Technology Award with 3 of them are second grade and 4 of them are the third grade.
The award is set to push the technical progress of Chinese mechanical industry. Every year, CIMF and CMEC will honor the companies and individuals that make outstanding contributions to the technical progress in mechanical industry. In 2012, Yuchai got 2 prizes.
According to Chen Jinyuan, chairman of Yuchai Science and Technology Association and Yuchai Technician Association, in 2013, Yuchai enhances the management on engineering technician and workers. Through China Academy of Machinery Science and Technology, China Association of Machinery Manufacturing Technology, Yuchai learns a lot of national and industryai policies. Under the cooperation of Yuchai Science and Technology Association and Yuchai Technician Association, Yuchai encourages technicians to apply for the Chinese Mechanical Industry Science and Technology Award.
Chen Jinyuan says: “the award covers a wide scope and helps Yuchai makes two zero breakthroughs. In 2013, not only YC Diesel, Yuchai Heavy Industry also is awarded with prizes covering R&D and technique fields.”
Scientific innovation has been a constantly pursuit of Yuchai. Its “technical innovation and industrialization of large diesel engine with ironwood plastic composite mould” brings huge economic and environmental profits to the company. According to Chi Zhao, one of the project participators, the technology is mainly applied to large diesel engines such as C300, CV100 and CK100, featured by fast mould processing and low costs. From 2010 to 2012, the technology helps the company to create profits more than 150 million yuan and saves as much as 3.9 million yuan on mould.
- Yuchai Set up New Production Base to Produce Electric Commercial Vehicles 2018-08-06
- Yuchai’s Performance on Overseas Market 2018-07-20
- Yuchai Boasts 400,000 Units Engines in Operation Abroad 2018-07-16
- Yuchai’s Constantly-growing Brand Value Exceeds RMB 40 Billion 2018-06-27
- Safeguarding by “Core” of Yuchai, Vehicles to Conquer Longest Int'l Road 2018-06-06
- Yuchai Commits to Develop Both Clean Energy and Traditional Energy Eninges 2018-05-04
- New Joint Venture MTU Yuchai Power Unveils First Engine 2018-04-11
- Chairman of Yuchai Visited Its Strategic Partners 2018-04-11
- Yuchai and Germany-based UST Jointly Set up Guangxi UST Sensor Technology Co. 2018-03-23
- Traditional Manufacturers’ Transformation Plans Laid Out for New Energy 2018-02-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November