Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Covets Passenger Vehicles
www.chinatrucks.com: Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor which is located in the same place with SAIC-GM Wuling—Liuzhou Guanagxi province is likely to be a black horse in the automotive market despite of less shining performance among independent auto brands.
Data shows that from January to October, the growth of sales ranks first due to a volume of 35457 units of trucks and 13% growth rate over the same period last month, and 146625 units of passenger vehicles with a growth rate of 30%. The company forecasts the sales volume of automotive will be 220,000 units with sales revenue hitting 16 billion yuan.
Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Balong M7C (Cummins engine)
The good sales are partly attributed to sound auto environment. According to statistics of CAAM, from January to October, production and sales of Chinese automotive industry both witness more than 13% growth rate, doubled last year. What’s more important, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor’s passenger vehicle brand Fengxing which accounts for 80% of total sales grows very fast. This figure show the company already shifts focus from commercial vehicle to passenger vehicles.
In 2010, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor which makes fortune relying on commercial vehicles has an even proportion in sales of commercial and passenger vehicles. In 2011, in its total 140,000 units of sales, passenger vehicle accounts for 70% reaching 100,000 units. Now, the ratio of commercial and passenger vehicles is 2:8.
In future, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor will further explore its advantageous commercial vehicle market while continue to put more efforts on passenger vehicles by developing SUV model from current MPV model.
- Dongfeng Daily Production Reached 600 Trucks in the First Work Day 2017-02-13
- 60 Dongfeng Captain E280 Delivered to Nanjing Food Company 2017-02-07
- New Start! Dongfeng CV Won Overseas Orders of 14 Units 2017-01-16
- Dongfeng Tianlong KC Launched in in Lhasa Tibet 2017-01-09
- ZTO Purchases 100 More Units of Dongfeng Chenglong H7 2017-01-06
- Dongfeng All Series of Products Upgrade to Challenge the Market Share to 15% in 2017 2016-12-21
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicles Delivered 438 Thousand in November 2016-12-08
- 100 Dongfeng Tianlong Tractors Delivered to Customers 2016-12-02
- The Globe Largest New Energy Truck Dongfeng Debut in Shenzhen 2016-11-24
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Lightweight Trailer Launched 2016-11-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SAIC to Open its Second Overseas Technology Hub in Israel
- Production and Marketing of the Yuchai Engine Surge in the First Month of 2017
- High-end Products as the Direction, Liuzhou Motor Develop in Boutique Way
- Mid West Transport Services Benefits from Buying Allison Automatics
- ZEDO 300M Won Orders of 76 Units in Suzhou Launching Conference
- SHACMAN Delivered 34 Trucks to Burma
- Foton Secured an Order of 1,000 Units View Vans
- XCMG Won 10 Million Order in Central Asia
- JMC Kaiyun with Air Brake Coming Soon
- SINOTRUK Ranked among TOP 10 in Automobile Industry Companies for 12 Years
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016
- Truck Manufacturers Sales Ranking in 2016 Released