Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Covets Passenger Vehicles
www.chinatrucks.com: Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor which is located in the same place with SAIC-GM Wuling—Liuzhou Guanagxi province is likely to be a black horse in the automotive market despite of less shining performance among independent auto brands.
Data shows that from January to October, the growth of sales ranks first due to a volume of 35457 units of trucks and 13% growth rate over the same period last month, and 146625 units of passenger vehicles with a growth rate of 30%. The company forecasts the sales volume of automotive will be 220,000 units with sales revenue hitting 16 billion yuan.
Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Balong M7C (Cummins engine)
The good sales are partly attributed to sound auto environment. According to statistics of CAAM, from January to October, production and sales of Chinese automotive industry both witness more than 13% growth rate, doubled last year. What’s more important, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor’s passenger vehicle brand Fengxing which accounts for 80% of total sales grows very fast. This figure show the company already shifts focus from commercial vehicle to passenger vehicles.
In 2010, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor which makes fortune relying on commercial vehicles has an even proportion in sales of commercial and passenger vehicles. In 2011, in its total 140,000 units of sales, passenger vehicle accounts for 70% reaching 100,000 units. Now, the ratio of commercial and passenger vehicles is 2:8.
In future, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor will further explore its advantageous commercial vehicle market while continue to put more efforts on passenger vehicles by developing SUV model from current MPV model.
- First CKD Dongfeng KX Rolls Off the Line in Iran 2017-03-03
- 500 Dongfeng V5 Light Trucks Delivered to Nanjing Kaseao 2017-02-27
- China Automakers Dongfeng and FAW to Develop Joint Innovation Center 2017-02-21
- Dongfeng Daily Production Reached 600 Trucks in the First Work Day 2017-02-13
- 60 Dongfeng Captain E280 Delivered to Nanjing Food Company 2017-02-07
- New Start! Dongfeng CV Won Overseas Orders of 14 Units 2017-01-16
- Dongfeng Tianlong KC Launched in in Lhasa Tibet 2017-01-09
- ZTO Purchases 100 More Units of Dongfeng Chenglong H7 2017-01-06
- Dongfeng All Series of Products Upgrade to Challenge the Market Share to 15% in 2016-12-21
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicles Delivered 438 Thousand in November 2016-12-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016