The World’s First 10 Benz Actros SLT Delivered to Shaanxi Dajian
www.chinatrucks.com: On November 28, 10 world leading Benz ActrosSLT heavy duty tractors are delivered to Shaanxi Dajian Automotive Transportation Co., Ltdl (Shaanxi Dajian for short) by Beijing Yihan HuaXing Mercedes-Benz Trading Company. The purchase contract was signed on January 10, 2013. It is the first time to deliver 10 SLT products at one time in the world.
Delivery of truck key
The delivery includes Mercedes-Benz ActrosSLT 4160 heavy duty tractor which is Euro 4 8x8 full-drive model with maximum power 609hp, maximum torque 2400 N/m, and maximum towed mass 500t. It is allocated with strong bearing axle with high speed ratio and double reduction.
World’s leading Benz Actros SLT delivered to Shaanxi Dajian
The purchase contract signed in Beijing at the beginning of the year requires the 10 tractors should be produced in Walter plant in Germany and structure should be reinforced according Dajian’s special transportation requirement.
Sales director of Mercedes-Benz of Daimler Truck and Bus China Zhang Wubin
Sales director of Mercedes-Benz of Daimler Truck and Bus China Zhang Wubin says in his speech: “we’re very glad to have another order of Benz Actros from Shaanxi Dajian. It shows our customer fully trust Benz trucks and services. We hope in future Mercedes-Benz will provide more help to heavy cargo transportation enterprises and facilitate the booming and development of Chinese logistics industry relying our leading products and technology.
Head of global heavy-cargo SLT trucks of Mercedes-Benz presents at the ceremony
As a special vehicle, Benz ActrosSLT has only around one hundred sales per year in the globe. The product has shouldered great tasks in towing Russian aerospace plane, European shielding structure of large hadron collider and large transformers for Qinghai-Tibet grid.
Chairman of Shaanxi Dajian Zhoutai says that the delivery of 10 ActrosSLT tractors at one time is the first in the world. We believe with Benz SLT trucks we will become the largest Chinese heavy-cargo transportation company with the most advanced facilities and largest scale. Benz SLT trucks will further consolidate our leading position in Chinese heavy-cargo transportation market.
Guests witness the delivery of Benz Actros SLT together
Shaanxi Dajian has a fleet of 92 trucks, 56 of which are other brands and 36 of which is Benz truck (including the ten trucks delivered). The overall transportation of Dajian is 12000t. It plans to increase its fleet of Benz trucks to 70 in coming 5 to 8 years.
- New Sprinter delivers more 2016-11-11
- New Sprinter delivers more 2016-11-11
- Benz Actros 3344 6x4 Eco-friendly Mining Suction Truck 2016-02-02
- Benz Fire Truck Ordered in Yichang 2016-01-29
- Benz Truck Awarded “2016 The Most Reliable Imported Truck of Chinese Truck Users” 2016-01-21
- Benz Truck Chassis Aids the First Domestic Fire fighting Liquid Foam Remote Transmitting System 2015-12-29
- 10 Benz Actros 2644 Delivered to Harbin Longgang Logistics 2015-05-20
- North Benz secured orders of 2459 trucks in 2015 first week 2015-01-22
- China Auto Exhibitors Appear on the Thailand Auto Show 2014-11-12
- Daimler Trucks Operations in Asia Premieres “FUSO FJ 2528 2014-09-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pickup Manufacturers See Opportunity in China
- 10 Scania G440 Delivered to Vonbbon Logistics
- 300 JAC Trucks Delivered to La Guardia Nacional de Venezuela
- CAMC 8X2 Chassis Minimum Weight Reaches 8.7 Tons
- JAC Frison Sales Go higher in the Overseas Market
- ZOOMLION 4.0 Product Portfolio Showed in bauma 2016
- SINOTRUK Wangpai Won Orders of 46 Intelligent Green Muck Trucks in Chengdu Appra
- XCMG Signed 200 Orders with Malaysian Customer to be the Biggest Winner in bauma
- WAW DITO Launched and Gained Orders of 6800 Trucks
- JAC GALLOP Leading the New Boom of Car Transporter Market
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales Ranking of Light Truck (including LFN) Manufacturers in November
- The Sales Report of Medium Trucks in November Released
- The Sales Report of Heavy Trucks in November Released
- Dongfeng Light Trucks Climbed 45% in November
- Light Trucks Sales in October Ranking Released
- Lifan Ranked No.1 in the October Medium Trucks Sales Ranking
- Heavy Trucks Market Patter to Be Formed in the End of 2016
- Truck Manufacturers Sales Report of October Released
- Heavy Truck Market Had a Good Performance in October
- CNG Heavy Truck Market Rose for the Three Consecutive Months