The World’s First 10 Benz Actros SLT Delivered to Shaanxi Dajian
www.chinatrucks.com: On November 28, 10 world leading Benz ActrosSLT heavy duty tractors are delivered to Shaanxi Dajian Automotive Transportation Co., Ltdl (Shaanxi Dajian for short) by Beijing Yihan HuaXing Mercedes-Benz Trading Company. The purchase contract was signed on January 10, 2013. It is the first time to deliver 10 SLT products at one time in the world.
Delivery of truck key
The delivery includes Mercedes-Benz ActrosSLT 4160 heavy duty tractor which is Euro 4 8x8 full-drive model with maximum power 609hp, maximum torque 2400 N/m, and maximum towed mass 500t. It is allocated with strong bearing axle with high speed ratio and double reduction.
World’s leading Benz Actros SLT delivered to Shaanxi Dajian
The purchase contract signed in Beijing at the beginning of the year requires the 10 tractors should be produced in Walter plant in Germany and structure should be reinforced according Dajian’s special transportation requirement.
Sales director of Mercedes-Benz of Daimler Truck and Bus China Zhang Wubin
Sales director of Mercedes-Benz of Daimler Truck and Bus China Zhang Wubin says in his speech: “we’re very glad to have another order of Benz Actros from Shaanxi Dajian. It shows our customer fully trust Benz trucks and services. We hope in future Mercedes-Benz will provide more help to heavy cargo transportation enterprises and facilitate the booming and development of Chinese logistics industry relying our leading products and technology.
Head of global heavy-cargo SLT trucks of Mercedes-Benz presents at the ceremony
As a special vehicle, Benz ActrosSLT has only around one hundred sales per year in the globe. The product has shouldered great tasks in towing Russian aerospace plane, European shielding structure of large hadron collider and large transformers for Qinghai-Tibet grid.
Chairman of Shaanxi Dajian Zhoutai says that the delivery of 10 ActrosSLT tractors at one time is the first in the world. We believe with Benz SLT trucks we will become the largest Chinese heavy-cargo transportation company with the most advanced facilities and largest scale. Benz SLT trucks will further consolidate our leading position in Chinese heavy-cargo transportation market.
Guests witness the delivery of Benz Actros SLT together
Shaanxi Dajian has a fleet of 92 trucks, 56 of which are other brands and 36 of which is Benz truck (including the ten trucks delivered). The overall transportation of Dajian is 12000t. It plans to increase its fleet of Benz trucks to 70 in coming 5 to 8 years.
- Amazon is Adding 100 Electric Mercedes-Benz Vans to Its Delivery Fleet 2018-07-03
- Mercedes-Benz Displays New Trucks at Dhahran Expo 2018-05-04
- Mercedes-Benz Starts Launching of Long-awaited New Actros Truck in South Africa 2018-04-13
- Daimler Presents Its Mercedes-Benz Urban eTruck Before Tesla's Truck Event 2017-11-15
- Mercedes-Benz Reveals Production X-Class Pickup Truck in South Africa 2017-07-25
- Daimler's Brand "Bharat Benz" Trucks Crosses 50,000 Sales Mark in India 2017-06-20
- Mercedes-Benz Sets to Shine at the Brisbane Truck Show 2017-05-19
- FleetBoard Drivers' League 2017 Coming 2017-05-04
- Mercedes-Benz Starts Small Series Production of All-electric Urban eTruck 2017-02-21
- New Sprinter delivers more 2016-11-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November