The World’s First 10 Benz Actros SLT Delivered to Shaanxi Dajian
www.chinatrucks.com: On November 28, 10 world leading Benz ActrosSLT heavy duty tractors are delivered to Shaanxi Dajian Automotive Transportation Co., Ltdl (Shaanxi Dajian for short) by Beijing Yihan HuaXing Mercedes-Benz Trading Company. The purchase contract was signed on January 10, 2013. It is the first time to deliver 10 SLT products at one time in the world.
Delivery of truck key
The delivery includes Mercedes-Benz ActrosSLT 4160 heavy duty tractor which is Euro 4 8x8 full-drive model with maximum power 609hp, maximum torque 2400 N/m, and maximum towed mass 500t. It is allocated with strong bearing axle with high speed ratio and double reduction.
World’s leading Benz Actros SLT delivered to Shaanxi Dajian
The purchase contract signed in Beijing at the beginning of the year requires the 10 tractors should be produced in Walter plant in Germany and structure should be reinforced according Dajian’s special transportation requirement.
Sales director of Mercedes-Benz of Daimler Truck and Bus China Zhang Wubin
Sales director of Mercedes-Benz of Daimler Truck and Bus China Zhang Wubin says in his speech: “we’re very glad to have another order of Benz Actros from Shaanxi Dajian. It shows our customer fully trust Benz trucks and services. We hope in future Mercedes-Benz will provide more help to heavy cargo transportation enterprises and facilitate the booming and development of Chinese logistics industry relying our leading products and technology.
Head of global heavy-cargo SLT trucks of Mercedes-Benz presents at the ceremony
As a special vehicle, Benz ActrosSLT has only around one hundred sales per year in the globe. The product has shouldered great tasks in towing Russian aerospace plane, European shielding structure of large hadron collider and large transformers for Qinghai-Tibet grid.
Chairman of Shaanxi Dajian Zhoutai says that the delivery of 10 ActrosSLT tractors at one time is the first in the world. We believe with Benz SLT trucks we will become the largest Chinese heavy-cargo transportation company with the most advanced facilities and largest scale. Benz SLT trucks will further consolidate our leading position in Chinese heavy-cargo transportation market.
Guests witness the delivery of Benz Actros SLT together
Shaanxi Dajian has a fleet of 92 trucks, 56 of which are other brands and 36 of which is Benz truck (including the ten trucks delivered). The overall transportation of Dajian is 12000t. It plans to increase its fleet of Benz trucks to 70 in coming 5 to 8 years.
- Mercedes-Benz Reveals Production X-Class Pickup Truck in South Africa 2017-07-25
- Daimler's Brand "Bharat Benz" Trucks Crosses 50,000 Sales Mark in India 2017-06-20
- Mercedes-Benz Sets to Shine at the Brisbane Truck Show 2017-05-19
- FleetBoard Drivers' League 2017 Coming 2017-05-04
- Mercedes-Benz Starts Small Series Production of All-electric Urban eTruck 2017-02-21
- New Sprinter delivers more 2016-11-11
- Benz Actros 3344 6x4 Eco-friendly Mining Suction Truck 2016-02-02
- Benz Fire Truck Ordered in Yichang 2016-01-29
- Benz Truck Awarded “2016 The Most Reliable Imported Truck of Chinese Truck Users” 2016-01-21
- Benz Truck Chassis Aids the First Domestic Fire fighting Liquid Foam Remote Transmitting System 2015-12-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April