Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Celebrates 200,000th Vehicle Rolling off Line
www.chinatrucks.com: On December 9, 2013, Chinese automotive manufacturer Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor celebrates its new milestone—an annual production of 200,000 units, indicating the company tapping into the mainstream automotive manufacturers group. The achievement is thanks to Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor’s persistence in “self-reliance”.
General Manager of Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Cheng Daoran is giving a speech
A short and brief celebration ceremony is held in its workshop and invites many industrial professionals and experts as well as media.
Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor not only fulfills its sales target but also gets improved in key respects that evaluating the growth of an enterprise such as “Brand value”, “marketing”, “channel development” and “after-sales service”, etc. This will ensure Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor to maintain a rapid development in coming years till becomes a leading automotive enterprise with self-owned brand. General Manager of Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Cheng Daoran has been sobering that “self-reliance and independence are the key factors to drive an enterprise to grow”.
The 200,000th truck
From January to November, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor sells 39170 units of commercial vehicles in total, up by 33% year on year. The sales volume of passenger vehicles accumulates to 163018 units, up by 30% year on year. It is estimated the sales volume of the whole year will be 220,000 units with a business revenue over 16 billion RMB.
Balong Cummins M7C as a new leading product wins much praises once going on sale. It uses Cummins’ latest 8.18T ISL9.5-380E30 engine which is the champion of the fifth China Fuel-saving Challenge. M7C is equipped with WABCO braking component, with body make of high-intensity steel sheet and cab using reliable keel framework. M7C has large space and adopts flat-floor design with superb comfort. These technical innovations make it shine from others of the same kind and impress users with good reputation.
- Dongfeng Daily Production Reached 600 Trucks in the First Work Day 2017-02-13
- 60 Dongfeng Captain E280 Delivered to Nanjing Food Company 2017-02-07
- New Start! Dongfeng CV Won Overseas Orders of 14 Units 2017-01-16
- Dongfeng Tianlong KC Launched in in Lhasa Tibet 2017-01-09
- ZTO Purchases 100 More Units of Dongfeng Chenglong H7 2017-01-06
- Dongfeng All Series of Products Upgrade to Challenge the Market Share to 15% in 2017 2016-12-21
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicles Delivered 438 Thousand in November 2016-12-08
- 100 Dongfeng Tianlong Tractors Delivered to Customers 2016-12-02
- The Globe Largest New Energy Truck Dongfeng Debut in Shenzhen 2016-11-24
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Lightweight Trailer Launched 2016-11-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SAIC to Open its Second Overseas Technology Hub in Israel
- Production and Marketing of the Yuchai Engine Surge in the First Month of 2017
- High-end Products as the Direction, Liuzhou Motor Develop in Boutique Way
- Mid West Transport Services Benefits from Buying Allison Automatics
- ZEDO 300M Won Orders of 76 Units in Suzhou Launching Conference
- SHACMAN Delivered 34 Trucks to Burma
- Foton Secured an Order of 1,000 Units View Vans
- XCMG Won 10 Million Order in Central Asia
- JMC Kaiyun with Air Brake Coming Soon
- SINOTRUK Ranked among TOP 10 in Automobile Industry Companies for 12 Years
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016
- Truck Manufacturers Sales Ranking in 2016 Released