Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Celebrates 200,000th Vehicle Rolling off Line
www.chinatrucks.com: On December 9, 2013, Chinese automotive manufacturer Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor celebrates its new milestone—an annual production of 200,000 units, indicating the company tapping into the mainstream automotive manufacturers group. The achievement is thanks to Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor’s persistence in “self-reliance”.
General Manager of Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Cheng Daoran is giving a speech
A short and brief celebration ceremony is held in its workshop and invites many industrial professionals and experts as well as media.
Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor not only fulfills its sales target but also gets improved in key respects that evaluating the growth of an enterprise such as “Brand value”, “marketing”, “channel development” and “after-sales service”, etc. This will ensure Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor to maintain a rapid development in coming years till becomes a leading automotive enterprise with self-owned brand. General Manager of Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Cheng Daoran has been sobering that “self-reliance and independence are the key factors to drive an enterprise to grow”.
The 200,000th truck
From January to November, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor sells 39170 units of commercial vehicles in total, up by 33% year on year. The sales volume of passenger vehicles accumulates to 163018 units, up by 30% year on year. It is estimated the sales volume of the whole year will be 220,000 units with a business revenue over 16 billion RMB.
Balong Cummins M7C as a new leading product wins much praises once going on sale. It uses Cummins’ latest 8.18T ISL9.5-380E30 engine which is the champion of the fifth China Fuel-saving Challenge. M7C is equipped with WABCO braking component, with body make of high-intensity steel sheet and cab using reliable keel framework. M7C has large space and adopts flat-floor design with superb comfort. These technical innovations make it shine from others of the same kind and impress users with good reputation.
- First CKD Dongfeng KX Rolls Off the Line in Iran 2017-03-03
- 500 Dongfeng V5 Light Trucks Delivered to Nanjing Kaseao 2017-02-27
- China Automakers Dongfeng and FAW to Develop Joint Innovation Center 2017-02-21
- Dongfeng Daily Production Reached 600 Trucks in the First Work Day 2017-02-13
- 60 Dongfeng Captain E280 Delivered to Nanjing Food Company 2017-02-07
- New Start! Dongfeng CV Won Overseas Orders of 14 Units 2017-01-16
- Dongfeng Tianlong KC Launched in in Lhasa Tibet 2017-01-09
- ZTO Purchases 100 More Units of Dongfeng Chenglong H7 2017-01-06
- Dongfeng All Series of Products Upgrade to Challenge the Market Share to 15% in 2016-12-21
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicles Delivered 438 Thousand in November 2016-12-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016