Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Celebrates 200,000th Vehicle Rolling off Line
www.chinatrucks.com: On December 9, 2013, Chinese automotive manufacturer Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor celebrates its new milestone—an annual production of 200,000 units, indicating the company tapping into the mainstream automotive manufacturers group. The achievement is thanks to Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor’s persistence in “self-reliance”.
General Manager of Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Cheng Daoran is giving a speech
A short and brief celebration ceremony is held in its workshop and invites many industrial professionals and experts as well as media.
Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor not only fulfills its sales target but also gets improved in key respects that evaluating the growth of an enterprise such as “Brand value”, “marketing”, “channel development” and “after-sales service”, etc. This will ensure Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor to maintain a rapid development in coming years till becomes a leading automotive enterprise with self-owned brand. General Manager of Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Cheng Daoran has been sobering that “self-reliance and independence are the key factors to drive an enterprise to grow”.
The 200,000th truck
From January to November, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor sells 39170 units of commercial vehicles in total, up by 33% year on year. The sales volume of passenger vehicles accumulates to 163018 units, up by 30% year on year. It is estimated the sales volume of the whole year will be 220,000 units with a business revenue over 16 billion RMB.
Balong Cummins M7C as a new leading product wins much praises once going on sale. It uses Cummins’ latest 8.18T ISL9.5-380E30 engine which is the champion of the fifth China Fuel-saving Challenge. M7C is equipped with WABCO braking component, with body make of high-intensity steel sheet and cab using reliable keel framework. M7C has large space and adopts flat-floor design with superb comfort. These technical innovations make it shine from others of the same kind and impress users with good reputation.
- 23 Units Dongfeng Light-duty Trucks Started Operation in Hunan 2017-10-11
- Dongfeng and Volvo Put their First VT14-Speed Transmission into Batch Production 2017-09-22
- Dongfeng Trucks Makes a Successful Entry into the Russian market 2017-09-20
- Dongfeng Partners with Knorr-Bremse to Develop AMTs for Trucks in China 2017-09-12
- Dongfeng Cummins New Generation ISZ Engine Successfully Ignited 2017-09-05
- Dongfeng Cargo Truck with DDi Engine Coming to Suzhou 2017-08-24
- First Dongfeng Yufeng High-end Pickup P16 Makes its Debut in Kunming 2017-08-22
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Be a Real Winner at China Truck Racing Championship 2017-08-02
- Dongfeng Opens First Flagship Store in Russia 2017-07-31
- Dongfeng Ranks 68th in Fortune Global 500 2017-07-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April