SHACMAN: Sale of Natural Gas Heavy Trucks Surpasses 10,000 Units
www.chinatrucks.com: It is learnt from Shacman’s annual business conference that Shacman maintains a good growth momentum in sales of natural gas heavy trucks despite of an increasing price of natural gas in the second half year. It is estimated the sales volume of the whole year will outnumber 11,000 units, the first heavy truck manufacturer selling more than 10,000 units. For the sales target in the coming 2014, SHACMAN sets it to be 16,000 units.
Annual business conference 2014
“In 2013, SHACMAN’s natural gas products are mainly tractors which taking up about 88.5%. The sale volume of dumpers outnumbers 1,200 units, accounting for 10.43%. seen from the specific segment, 6x4 tractor, 6x2 tractor and 8x2 dumper all see dramatic increase in sales, making the structure of natural gas products more rational. M3000 yields good promotion results by selling over 5,500 units, improving SHACMAN’s competitiveness and market share,” said by Shi Bing, Director of SHACMAN Big Account and team leader of natural gas vehicles.
From January to November, the sales volume of NG heavy truck in the whole industry is 24515 units, and SHACMAN takes up 40.24%, leading the second contender by 3262 units and the third contender 6189 units. SHACMAN NG products have absolute advantages.
SHACMAN LNG heavy truck
In 2013, the sales of “NG heavy truck are mainly in North China, East China, Central China and Northwest China, accounting for 92.76% of the total. With the acceleration of gas filling stations, the sales region will be enlarged in 2014.
On the other hand, main LNG heavy trucks in China are mainly 6x2 and 6x4 tractors which are also leading and competitive products of SHACMAN plus 8x4 dumpers, and the three products all take up a market share over 40%. In 2014, SHACMAN will have much space to grow in terms of such LNG products as 6x2 tractors, 6x4 dumpers and special vehicles.
SHACMAN CNG heavy truck
“Taking all relevant factors into consideration, the demand for NG heavy truck in China in 2014 will hit 40000 units. Southwest, Northeast and South China regions will see fast growth. Hence, in the coming 2014, SHACMAN will spare no efforts in fulfilling the objective of 16000 units and maintaining its leader position in NG heavy truck segment by seizing political opportunities, creating advantages, deepening cooperation on energy, making breakthroughs in segmented markets, integrating industrial resources and enhancing channel support,” Shi Bing adds.
- SHACMAN Set to Rise in Popularity in ASEAN Countries 2020-07-08
- Shacman Made Its Entry into Mexico’s Commercial Vehicle Market 2020-07-07
- SHACMAN-ZPMC South Africa Durban Specialized Tractor Delivery Ceremony Was Held 2020-07-04
- SHACMAN Nigeria Introduces Fire Trucks to Its Range of Products 2020-06-22
- SHACMAN Signed Cooperation Agreement With West China Cement 2020-06-04
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group 2020-04-24
- ABC Transport in Nigeria Added 10 New Units of SHACMAN Trucks for Cargo Service 2020-04-24
- See the Lifeblood of the Country: SHACMAN Reopening of Bussiness Be a Hot Topic 2020-04-24
- SHACMAN Pulls Through in Jamaica 2020-03-16
- SHACMAN SHOWCASE was Held in Jamaica 2020-03-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1