Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Yields Rich Results in 2013
www.chinatrucks.com: Learnt from the annual business conference 2014 of Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor, in 2013, its production and sales volume of commercial vehicles surpass 40,000 units, up by 36% year on year, much higher than the industrial average. Such a remarkable performance is largely attributed to its persistence to marketing system, product improvement and segmented market caring in 2013. Based on the situation in 2013, it sets up a sales target of 420,000 units in 2014.
Balong M7C tractor with Cummins engine
Persistence to marketing system to improve development
Over years, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor has been persisting to segment markets into small ones and improving the overall competitiveness of its brand from products, service and marketing. In 2013, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor takes big clients as the core and conducts a series of industrial analysis and marketing development, realizing a leap in marketing system. With respect to products, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor has been focusing on road vehicles, especially giving top priority to logistic and transportation vehicles, hazard product vehicles, cold chain vehicles and sanitary vehicles. Its big clients order 4500 units in total, up by 3.5% over last year.
Seen from the sales region, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor holds a dominant power in Guilin, Yangtze Delta, Pearl River Delta, Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region. “The proportion of Guizhou grows by 56% over last year. The sales volume in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region increases by 102% over last year, and the market share in this area rises by 1.5%. The market share in Yangtze River Delta increases by 1.5% as well”, said by General Manager of Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Cheng Daoran.
Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor’s product portfolio
To strive for a sales target of 520,000 units in 2014
With the centralization and profession of the logistics industry, high-level semi-tractors will be a major trend as a specialized transportation vehicle. Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor sets up a sales target for 2014: to sell 450,000 units of commercial vehicles (up 6% year on year) but strive for the target of 520,000 units (up 22% year on year).
In order to cope with the sales challenge, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor will put more efforts on improving product competitiveness, building up a more convenient network and marching towards to a new sales peak under the premise of providing good service, according to Li Keping, General Manager of Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Sales Company.
In 2014, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor attempts to improve product quality by enhancing internal management and introducing advance method. It will take strict control on the quality of each product, especially new ones. In the meantime, it will introduce European and American advanced R&D technology and improve the performance of the complete vehicle in terms of security, reliability, fuel-saving and efficiency. “From 2012 to 2016, we will attach greater importance to R&D of chassis, NG tractor and high-level long-head vehicles. We are in our utmost to striving for catching up with European leading level in terms of technology, allocation, appearance and comprehensive performance,” Li Keping says.
- First CKD Dongfeng KX Rolls Off the Line in Iran 2017-03-03
- 500 Dongfeng V5 Light Trucks Delivered to Nanjing Kaseao 2017-02-27
- China Automakers Dongfeng and FAW to Develop Joint Innovation Center 2017-02-21
- Dongfeng Daily Production Reached 600 Trucks in the First Work Day 2017-02-13
- 60 Dongfeng Captain E280 Delivered to Nanjing Food Company 2017-02-07
- New Start! Dongfeng CV Won Overseas Orders of 14 Units 2017-01-16
- Dongfeng Tianlong KC Launched in in Lhasa Tibet 2017-01-09
- ZTO Purchases 100 More Units of Dongfeng Chenglong H7 2017-01-06
- Dongfeng All Series of Products Upgrade to Challenge the Market Share to 15% in 2016-12-21
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicles Delivered 438 Thousand in November 2016-12-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016