Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Yields Rich Results in 2013
www.chinatrucks.com: Learnt from the annual business conference 2014 of Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor, in 2013, its production and sales volume of commercial vehicles surpass 40,000 units, up by 36% year on year, much higher than the industrial average. Such a remarkable performance is largely attributed to its persistence to marketing system, product improvement and segmented market caring in 2013. Based on the situation in 2013, it sets up a sales target of 420,000 units in 2014.
Balong M7C tractor with Cummins engine
Persistence to marketing system to improve development
Over years, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor has been persisting to segment markets into small ones and improving the overall competitiveness of its brand from products, service and marketing. In 2013, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor takes big clients as the core and conducts a series of industrial analysis and marketing development, realizing a leap in marketing system. With respect to products, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor has been focusing on road vehicles, especially giving top priority to logistic and transportation vehicles, hazard product vehicles, cold chain vehicles and sanitary vehicles. Its big clients order 4500 units in total, up by 3.5% over last year.
Seen from the sales region, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor holds a dominant power in Guilin, Yangtze Delta, Pearl River Delta, Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region. “The proportion of Guizhou grows by 56% over last year. The sales volume in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region increases by 102% over last year, and the market share in this area rises by 1.5%. The market share in Yangtze River Delta increases by 1.5% as well”, said by General Manager of Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Cheng Daoran.
Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor’s product portfolio
To strive for a sales target of 520,000 units in 2014
With the centralization and profession of the logistics industry, high-level semi-tractors will be a major trend as a specialized transportation vehicle. Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor sets up a sales target for 2014: to sell 450,000 units of commercial vehicles (up 6% year on year) but strive for the target of 520,000 units (up 22% year on year).
In order to cope with the sales challenge, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor will put more efforts on improving product competitiveness, building up a more convenient network and marching towards to a new sales peak under the premise of providing good service, according to Li Keping, General Manager of Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Sales Company.
In 2014, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor attempts to improve product quality by enhancing internal management and introducing advance method. It will take strict control on the quality of each product, especially new ones. In the meantime, it will introduce European and American advanced R&D technology and improve the performance of the complete vehicle in terms of security, reliability, fuel-saving and efficiency. “From 2012 to 2016, we will attach greater importance to R&D of chassis, NG tractor and high-level long-head vehicles. We are in our utmost to striving for catching up with European leading level in terms of technology, allocation, appearance and comprehensive performance,” Li Keping says.
- 23 Units Dongfeng Light-duty Trucks Started Operation in Hunan 2017-10-11
- Dongfeng and Volvo Put their First VT14-Speed Transmission into Batch Production 2017-09-22
- Dongfeng Trucks Makes a Successful Entry into the Russian market 2017-09-20
- Dongfeng Partners with Knorr-Bremse to Develop AMTs for Trucks in China 2017-09-12
- Dongfeng Cummins New Generation ISZ Engine Successfully Ignited 2017-09-05
- Dongfeng Cargo Truck with DDi Engine Coming to Suzhou 2017-08-24
- First Dongfeng Yufeng High-end Pickup P16 Makes its Debut in Kunming 2017-08-22
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Be a Real Winner at China Truck Racing Championship 2017-08-02
- Dongfeng Opens First Flagship Store in Russia 2017-07-31
- Dongfeng Ranks 68th in Fortune Global 500 2017-07-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April