American Axle Revenue Rises; Earnings Drop on Refinancing Costs
www.chinatrucks.com: American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc.said its revenue rose as its sales to non- General Motors Co. clients increased, although refinancing charges weighed heavily on the bottom line.
The maker of driveline systems, chassis systems and forged products for trucks, buses and cars has posted increased revenue for more than three years as light-vehicle demand improved in North America—especially higher sales by its biggest client, General Motors. But its bottom line has been challenged by heavy charges, primarily from plant closures.
American Axle reported earnings of $29.8 million, or 39 cents a share, down from $319.9 million, or $4.21, a year earlier. The latest period included debt refinancing and redemption costs of 32 cents a share, while the year-ago period included a gain of $4.44 a share related to the reversal of its valuation against its net federal deferred tax assets.
Sales rose 13% to $831.3 million as its non-GM sales jumped 37% to $280.1 million.
Analysts polled by Thomson Reuters recently forecast earnings of 48 cents on revenue of $864 million.
Gross margin widened to 15.3% from 11.4%.
- Linglong at 2019 LATIN AMERICAN CARIBBEAN TYRE EXPO 2019-07-02
- Linglong Appears on Latin American&Caribbean Tyre Expo 2018 2018-06-15
- North American March Orders for Heavy Trucks Solidify Industry Recovery 2017-04-13
- North American surface trade up 6.6% year-over-year in June 2012-08-31
- Dana’s E-Axle for Medium-duty Trucks Enters Production in China 2018-05-29
- Shanghai Iveco Hongyang Axle Company to Run 2015-07-09
- Sales of Hande Axle up 17% Jan to June 2014-08-28
- Hande Axles Secures 2000 Sets Order from Southeast Asia 2014-07-18
- Germany's ZF Plans Axle Plant in Beijing 2013-09-26
- New Axle Plant of SAIC IVECO Hongyan to be Constructed 2013-07-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September