FAWDE Production and Sales Topped 100,000 in the First Quarter
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, from FAW Jiefang Automotive Co., Ltd. Wuxi Diesel Engine Factory came good news that in the first quarter of 2014, production and sales of Wuxi Diesel Engine both exceeded 100,000, respectively increased by 9.3% and 18%, with the quarterly sales of heavy-duty diesel engines above CA6DL breaking historical record. The major business income, profits and other major business indicators also experienced significant growth, marking "a good start" in the first quarter.
The market situation is exciting for Wuxi Diesel Engine, with its good sales of heavy/medium/light engines, trucks, buses and refitted vehicles in both the domestic and overseas market. AoWei diesel engine, with its leading technology, strong power, low energy-consumption, superb quality, and many other advantages, sold nearly 30,000 units in the first quarter, the highest quarterly sales in history. Economic and durable Hengwei and Kangwei diesel engines, with the advanced technology of Austria AVL, established its leading position in the medium engine market, becoming the ideal engines for medium and light trucks, buses and off-road vehicles.
Apart from its good performance in the domestic market, Wuxi Diesel Engine also got increasing orders from the overseas market. With its innovative marketing mode, Wuxi Diesel Engine explored international markets, taking up increasingly share in the major manufacturers. Its engine products were exported to high-end markets in Western Europe and South America. In the first quarter, 300 vehicles equipped with Wuxi engines were purchased by Southeast Asia. In April, 200 FAW buses with Wuxi engines were exported.
- FAWDE Attends Power-Gen Africa 2018 2018-07-19
- Mahle Visited FAW Jiefang Wuxi Diesel Engine Works 2018-07-09
- Russia CTT 2017: Foreigners Thump up for FAW Xichai Aowei CA6SM2 Engine 2017-06-06
- FAWDE Achieves a Solid Export Volume of 1,800 in March, Up by 12.5% 2017-03-22
- FAWDE Products Shows at IIMS 2015 2015-08-27
- FAWDE Gains the Tender for 327 units of Logistics Vans 2015-08-20
- Foton Forland Held its 2018 Mid-term Business Conference in Harbin 2018-08-15
- Foton Motor Launched Auman EST A in Malaysia 2018-08-13
- Goiás Fire Buys Allison-equipped Mercedes-Benz Atego 1729 Units 2018-08-13
- Dayun E8 Heavy-duty Electric Truck Joins the Fight for Blue Skies 2018-08-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November