FAWDE Production and Sales Topped 100,000 in the First Quarter
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, from FAW Jiefang Automotive Co., Ltd. Wuxi Diesel Engine Factory came good news that in the first quarter of 2014, production and sales of Wuxi Diesel Engine both exceeded 100,000, respectively increased by 9.3% and 18%, with the quarterly sales of heavy-duty diesel engines above CA6DL breaking historical record. The major business income, profits and other major business indicators also experienced significant growth, marking "a good start" in the first quarter.
The market situation is exciting for Wuxi Diesel Engine, with its good sales of heavy/medium/light engines, trucks, buses and refitted vehicles in both the domestic and overseas market. AoWei diesel engine, with its leading technology, strong power, low energy-consumption, superb quality, and many other advantages, sold nearly 30,000 units in the first quarter, the highest quarterly sales in history. Economic and durable Hengwei and Kangwei diesel engines, with the advanced technology of Austria AVL, established its leading position in the medium engine market, becoming the ideal engines for medium and light trucks, buses and off-road vehicles.
Apart from its good performance in the domestic market, Wuxi Diesel Engine also got increasing orders from the overseas market. With its innovative marketing mode, Wuxi Diesel Engine explored international markets, taking up increasingly share in the major manufacturers. Its engine products were exported to high-end markets in Western Europe and South America. In the first quarter, 300 vehicles equipped with Wuxi engines were purchased by Southeast Asia. In April, 200 FAW buses with Wuxi engines were exported.
- Jiefang Power Pockets Highest Revenue at Two Exhibitions in Guangzhou 2019-10-24
- FAWDE Rolls Out Its 7,600,000th Engine 2019-10-08
- Jiefang Promotes Aowei 6DM Engine in South Africa 2019-08-29
- Jiefang Engine Exports Grew 30% from January to July 2019-08-21
- FAWDE Conducts a Training to Win Electronic Control Service Struggle of Vietnam 2019-03-11
- Malaysia Chen Sing Auto Group Paid a Visit to FAWDE 2018-12-13
- FAWDE Brought Aowei National VI Engines to Display at Engine China 2018 2018-11-21
- FAWDE Partners with Saudi Aramco to Pursue Ultra-low Emission Fuels 2018-11-19
- 28 Units Jiefang Engines Meeting National VI Emission Standards Roll Off Line 2018-09-11
- FAWDE Attends Power-Gen Africa 2018 2018-07-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September