Brilliance Auto to Cooperate with Russian Heavy Truck Maker Kamaz
www.chinatrucks.com: Brilliance Auto is developing very well in China passenger car markets and their two brands Zhonghua and Jinbei are rather popular. In commercial vehicle markets, after layout in light buses and light trucks markets, Brilliance Auto is considering to enter heavy truck markets. And recently they have stroked cooperation memorandum with Russian Kamaz Group for further cooperation.
Brilliance Auto president Qi Yumin places great expectations to the cooperation, and he said that Jinbei and Zhonghua are two of Brilliance Auto's brands and they have cooperated with BMW for ten years and they are going to cooperate with Kamaz, the king of trucks in Russia. In the long run, Brilliance Auto will realize complete development among the three fields.
It is learned that Kamaz is one of the biggest auto maker in Russia and their main products are heavy trucks. Brilliance Auto will set a joint venture with Kamaz and the preliminary work has began, and in the long run, they will also produce Kamaz trucks in China.
Feasible strategic deployment for vehicle mode and import and export has began for the two parts and the business plan is subject to finish in Sept. 30 this year and they will also declare their cooperation details at that time. Kamaz public website has announced that the signed Memorandum of Cooperation has clear and detailed plan for the joint venture.
- Renault and Brilliance Sign Agreement to Accelerate LCV Sales in China 2018-10-18
- Brilliance Auto Partners with First Aid and KME in Fire Fighting Market 2013-05-08
- Brilliance Auto in talks with Daimler for JV 2009-08-05
- Brilliance to set up factory in Russia 2007-11-02
- JAC Shines at the 2019 Macau Auto Show 2019-10-29
- Allison Transmission Announces Launch of 9-speed Transmission at Auto Shanghai 2019-04-22
- Cummins Attends Shanghai International Auto Show 2019-04-18
- SINOTRUK to Exhibit Five New Vehicles and Two Spare Parts at Shanghai Auto Show 2019-04-16
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition 2018-11-06
- Linglong Displays at Automechanika Frankfurt 2018 2018-09-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September