Dayun Sells 4,003 Heavy Trucks in Q1, up 30%
www.chinatrucks.com: Dayun Auto sold 4,003 heavy trucks in Q1, up 30% over last year, and their annual sales target are 200,000 units. China truck makers are competing for service, said Yuan Qinshan, president of Dayun Auto. Dayun Auto released life warranty for the vehicles in March this year, so that the parts can enjoy warranty according to the parts before the truck is scrapped. Dayun Trucks has established more then 600 special service stations, covering 80% above regional administrative area and the service radius is 50km.
The first Dayun heavy truck rolled off production line on Oct. 26, 2009 and they sold 6177 heavy trucks in 2010. And sales of heavy trucks were moderate in the following two years and Dayun Auto adjusts their strategy and improve competitiveness and their sales of heavy trucks increased by over 20% and they ranked the top ten and they are the only private enterprise ranking the top ten and they sold 13013 heavy trucks last year.
The fast development of Dayun Auto can attributed to their strict quality insurance and technology improvement. They have a set of strict quality control system, including every step from product design, techniques of optimizations, choice of part supply and raw materials check and each step is controlled by international standards. Dayun Auto cooperates closely with China and abroad colleges and universities as well as scientific research institution to build industry-university-research cooperation. They have 230
patents and now they have over 700 types of cargo vans, tractors, dumpers, special vehicles and trailer trucks for fuel trucks, natural gas trucks, electric vehicles, hybrid vehicles etc. They have spent nearly 100 million Yuan for advertisement on CCTV, and provincial TV stations, print media and network media.
- Dayun Trucks Recommendation 2016-10-19
- Hubei Dayun Yunchi Truck Exports To Bolivian Again 2015-12-03
- Dayun N6 New LNG Truck Launched Recently 2015-01-16
- Dayun sales to be contrarian under HD trucks industry decline 2014-12-10
- Dayun Leading the Heavy Trucks Industry with Growth over 37% 2014-11-21
- Dayun N8H Series Bumpers Upgrade to Air Spring 2014-10-31
- Dayun to Launch N6 Series 4x2 Tractors in Heavy and Medium Trucks Market 2014-10-28
- Sales of Dayun Auto up 100% in Sept. 2014-10-17
- Dayun N6 New LNG Truck Launched Recently 2014-07-30
- Dayun Takes 10 Products to Join Canton Fair 2014-04-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pickup Manufacturers See Opportunity in China
- 10 Scania G440 Delivered to Vonbbon Logistics
- 300 JAC Trucks Delivered to La Guardia Nacional de Venezuela
- CAMC 8X2 Chassis Minimum Weight Reaches 8.7 Tons
- JAC Frison Sales Go higher in the Overseas Market
- ZOOMLION 4.0 Product Portfolio Showed in bauma 2016
- SINOTRUK Wangpai Won Orders of 46 Intelligent Green Muck Trucks in Chengdu Appra
- XCMG Signed 200 Orders with Malaysian Customer to be the Biggest Winner in bauma
- WAW DITO Launched and Gained Orders of 6800 Trucks
- JAC GALLOP Leading the New Boom of Car Transporter Market
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales Ranking of Light Truck (including LFN) Manufacturers in November
- The Sales Report of Medium Trucks in November Released
- The Sales Report of Heavy Trucks in November Released
- Dongfeng Light Trucks Climbed 45% in November
- Light Trucks Sales in October Ranking Released
- Lifan Ranked No.1 in the October Medium Trucks Sales Ranking
- Heavy Trucks Market Patter to Be Formed in the End of 2016
- Truck Manufacturers Sales Report of October Released
- Heavy Truck Market Had a Good Performance in October
- CNG Heavy Truck Market Rose for the Three Consecutive Months