Dayun Sells 4,003 Heavy Trucks in Q1, up 30%
www.chinatrucks.com: Dayun Auto sold 4,003 heavy trucks in Q1, up 30% over last year, and their annual sales target are 200,000 units. China truck makers are competing for service, said Yuan Qinshan, president of Dayun Auto. Dayun Auto released life warranty for the vehicles in March this year, so that the parts can enjoy warranty according to the parts before the truck is scrapped. Dayun Trucks has established more then 600 special service stations, covering 80% above regional administrative area and the service radius is 50km.
The first Dayun heavy truck rolled off production line on Oct. 26, 2009 and they sold 6177 heavy trucks in 2010. And sales of heavy trucks were moderate in the following two years and Dayun Auto adjusts their strategy and improve competitiveness and their sales of heavy trucks increased by over 20% and they ranked the top ten and they are the only private enterprise ranking the top ten and they sold 13013 heavy trucks last year.
The fast development of Dayun Auto can attributed to their strict quality insurance and technology improvement. They have a set of strict quality control system, including every step from product design, techniques of optimizations, choice of part supply and raw materials check and each step is controlled by international standards. Dayun Auto cooperates closely with China and abroad colleges and universities as well as scientific research institution to build industry-university-research cooperation. They have 230
patents and now they have over 700 types of cargo vans, tractors, dumpers, special vehicles and trailer trucks for fuel trucks, natural gas trucks, electric vehicles, hybrid vehicles etc. They have spent nearly 100 million Yuan for advertisement on CCTV, and provincial TV stations, print media and network media.
- Dayun and Mercedes-Benz Co-produce the World-class Heavy Truck 2017-01-18
- Dayun Launching CNG Truck with 750/995L Large Volume Cylinder 2017-01-11
- Dayun New N8E6×2 Cargo Truck Coming Soon 2017-01-06
- Hubei Dayun Yunchi Truck Exports To Bolivian Again 2015-12-03
- Dayun N6 New LNG Truck Launched Recently 2015-01-16
- Dayun sales to be contrarian under HD trucks industry decline 2014-12-10
- Dayun Leading the Heavy Trucks Industry with Growth over 37% 2014-11-21
- Dayun N8H Series Bumpers Upgrade to Air Spring 2014-10-31
- Dayun to Launch N6 Series 4x2 Tractors in Heavy and Medium Trucks Market 2014-10-28
- Sales of Dayun Auto up 100% in Sept. 2014-10-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Global Natural Gas Commercial Vehicles Market 2017 – Dongfeng, Foton
- Foton's Export Sees Growth in 2016 with Sales Network Expanded across the Globe
- Beiben Signs a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with Austria ECS
- “Simplified” Dongfeng KX Completes Trail Assembly and Rolls Off Line
- BAIC Got an Order of 1000 Semi-tractors from Myanmar
- An Overview on LNG Trucks in Two Sessions
- First Auman EST Rolls Off with Mass Production Starting Soon
- 560 Horsepower Dongfeng Cummins ISZ 13L Engine Officially Released
- Zoomlion and MAZ to Collaborate in Building Special Vehicles in Belarus
- Sinotruck Delivers First 5 Units of Oil Tankers to Saudi Arabia
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Lifan Ranks No.1 by 270% Year-on-Year Growth in Medium Truck Market
- 8 Heavy Truck Builders See Over 100% Rise in February, 2017
- Tractors Saw a 234.36% Jump Year-on-Year in February 2017
- Light Truck Gets a Strong Rebound, Increasing by 40% Year on Year
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele