Beijing Slag Trucks Transport Policies Held with 260 Shacman Green Slag Trucks Delivered
www.chinatrucks.com: Themed as “Green environmental protection for mutual future” Beijing Slag Trucks Management and Subsidies Policy Meeting was held in Beijing on May 28, 2014. And the activity is joined by Beijing Bureau of city appearance,Urban Construction Bureau, Slag Association, Doudian Town Government and many slag truck transport companies etc 600 representatives. ShacmanHoldings deputy secretary Liu Jinping, Shacman Sales Company deputy GM Liu Xiangtao and their office director in Beijing and Tianjin Li Guangjun and some major customers joined the meeting.
During the activity, Mr. Liu handed the gold key for 260 Shacman environmental protection slag trucks to the customer.
The relevant person in charge of the Beijing municipal government introduced “Beijing Slag Trucks Transport Vehicle Management Policies” and a series of subsidy policies. Beijing has invested 280 million Yuan to improve and change the green slag trucks, and the government will provide 50% subsidies of the fees, and they can provide 15,000 Yuan at most for the refurbished slag trucks, and they can award 50,000 Yuan subsidies for newly purchased green slag trucks.
- www.chinatrucks.com--Contact Us 2011-10-09
- www.chinatrucks.com 2011-10-09
- Foton Forland Held its 2018 Mid-term Business Conference in Harbin 2018-08-15
- Foton Motor Launched Auman EST A in Malaysia 2018-08-13
- Goiás Fire Buys Allison-equipped Mercedes-Benz Atego 1729 Units 2018-08-13
- Dayun E8 Heavy-duty Electric Truck Joins the Fight for Blue Skies 2018-08-13
- BYD T5A Electric Light Truck Passes High-temperature Tests 2018-08-13
- Dongfeng Secured Another Order for 40 Dongfeng KX from Best Express 2018-08-10
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July 2018-08-09
- SHACMAN Delivered 37 Port Tractor Trucks in Ningbo 2018-08-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November