Linglong Tire Highlight Germany Essen Tire Show
www.chinatrucks.com: The 28th Essen Tire Show is held in Essen International Exhibition Center from May 27 to 30 this year, and Ling Long Tire brought new products to show.
Germany Essen Tire Show is held every two years and it is the biggest tire related exhibition in the world. With the world tire industry development, it is wind indicator of world tire industry. There are nearly 650 tire companies from 44 countries and regions including Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Danmark, France, England, India and Japan etc. And there are 19,000 experts visitors to join the show, and the world top 20 tire makers joining the show.
Linglong showed 12 special tire products during the show, including GREEN-Max4X4HP, R701, LR650, LTL812, LTL811, LDL831 and winter GREEN-Max Winter series tires to let the visitors to know about the tires directly. And many visitors are interested in the newly launched R701 tire for tractors, LR650 tire for agricultural vehicles, LDL831 tire for trucks and some tires used in winter.
Linglong Tire set up thanksgiving banquet for the honored guests and the GM Wangfeng and deputy GM Wang Guomei introduced new products development and development strategy, brand and marketing strategy and their ongoing project in Thailand and new logo and showed the latest video to get the customers to know more about Linglong tire around the world.
- Thai Deputy Prime Minister Paid a vist to Linglong at "Buengkan Rubber Expo" 2017-02-24
- Linglong Representatives Meet with Thai Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-Cha 2017-02-13
- Linglong Was Awarded Lean Management by Brilliance Auto 2017-02-04
- Linglong Was Awarded China Auto Parts Suppliers 100 Best 2016-12-16
- Linglong Tire Listed 2014 Top 500 Asian Brands 2014-09-28
- Linglong Tire Gets Champion for 2014 China Super Truck Race 2014-09-10
- Linglong Tire Topped Tire Industry 2013-07-04
- Linglong Tire to invest 10.8 billion RMB for R&D 2012-04-11
- Eight China Tire Companies to Build Factory in Thailand 2015-07-02
- 260 million wasted tyres to make by Intelligent Wasted Tyre Production Line 2015-01-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016