Aeolus Tire Awarded 2013 Annual Leader of Energy Efficiency
www.chinatrucks.com: "2013 Annual Leader of Energy Efficiency on Oil and Chemical Industry" hosted by China Petroleum and Chemical Industry Federation was held in Beijing recently, and Aeolus Tire was awarded 2013 Annual Leader of Energy Efficiency as their all steel radial tires and engineering tires lead on energy efficiency in China.
As the world biggest energy consumption and auto sales nation, China auto makers and societies of all circles are paying attention on energy saving and emission reduction. And Aeolus Tire is trying to use the harmless substitute instead of all the hazardous substance such as accelerant, vulcanizing agent and antiager during the production process. And all their products meet REACH standards, leading on the products which are exported to EU.
Aeolus Tire can produce all steel heavy-duty radial tires, all steel engineering radial tires and saloon car green tires. Not only they are the first tire company which can produce 100% green tires but also they are the only tire company which carries out environmental protection standards in tire industry in China.
- Linglong Rolls Out First TBR Radial Tire from Hubei Plant 2019-11-25
- Safe-Run Secures 700 Million New Order for Linglong’s Serbia Plant 2019-09-29
- China's Triangle Tire Opens Its First U.S. Manufacturing Plant 2018-11-08
- 2018 Linglong Tire Africa & Middle East Business Conference Successfully Held 2018-09-26
- China’s Tire Manufacturer Sees Robust Business in Philippines 2018-09-18
- Linglong to Build Tire Factory in Serbia 2018-08-31
- GALADARI Extended Olive Branch to Linglong Tire 2018-08-24
- Linglong Tire Listed in Top 100 Most Valuable Brand Enterprises in Shandong 2018-05-21
- Linglong Tire among Top Three of Chinese Tire Enterprises 2018-04-04
- Linglong Tire Sponsored Rio de Janeiro CARIOCA Championship 2018-02-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
- Notice of Office Closure During Chinese New Year Holiday
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October