Aeolus Tire Awarded 2013 Annual Leader of Energy Efficiency
www.chinatrucks.com: "2013 Annual Leader of Energy Efficiency on Oil and Chemical Industry" hosted by China Petroleum and Chemical Industry Federation was held in Beijing recently, and Aeolus Tire was awarded 2013 Annual Leader of Energy Efficiency as their all steel radial tires and engineering tires lead on energy efficiency in China.
As the world biggest energy consumption and auto sales nation, China auto makers and societies of all circles are paying attention on energy saving and emission reduction. And Aeolus Tire is trying to use the harmless substitute instead of all the hazardous substance such as accelerant, vulcanizing agent and antiager during the production process. And all their products meet REACH standards, leading on the products which are exported to EU.
Aeolus Tire can produce all steel heavy-duty radial tires, all steel engineering radial tires and saloon car green tires. Not only they are the first tire company which can produce 100% green tires but also they are the only tire company which carries out environmental protection standards in tire industry in China.
- Linglong Tire Listed in Top 100 Most Valuable Brand Enterprises in Shandong 2018-05-21
- Linglong Tire among Top Three of Chinese Tire Enterprises 2018-04-04
- Linglong Tire Sponsored Rio de Janeiro CARIOCA Championship 2018-02-26
- Linglong Tire Becomes Juventus Official Partner 2018-02-02
- Linglong Won Petroleum and Chemical Industry News Propaganda Advanced Unit 2018-01-22
- Doublestar Tire Signs a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with US-based API 2017-12-11
- Conti's Tire Plant Construction in Thai on Schedule 2017-11-29
- 2017 Linglong Tire Africa & Middle East Business Successfully Held 2017-10-18
- China's Doublestar Tire Debuts at NACV Show 2017-09-30
- Linglong Shines off at China International Tire Expo 2017-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November