Hande Axles Secures 2000 Sets Order from Southeast Asia
www.chinatrucks.com: Hande Axle made breakthrough in Southeast Asia as they were ordered 2000 sets axles and they entered the customers supply chains formally, according to the news on July 16, 2014. Half of the orders have been delivered and Hande Axle will supply for the rest according to customers’ needs.
It is always Hande Axle’s strategy to lead in China and the whole world on technology and sales revenues reaching 10 billion Yuan as soon as possible. Hande Axle is entering international markets since the overseas department was found and they are competing with international brands and their brands are getting popular as time goes by.
The client is rather famous in Southeast Asia even the international commercial markets and the cooperation will firmly support Hande’s presence in the region and laid solid foundation in the international markets.
- SORL Auto Parts Won Supplier Awards from Leading Truck OEMs in China 2018-01-12
- Hande Staffs Make Efforts to Achieve Good Start in 1st Quarter 2016-03-28
- Sales of Hande Axle up 17% Jan to June 2014-08-28
- Annual value of Hande axle is surpassing billions euros 2010-09-19
- Axle of Shaanxi Hande to reduce cost in 2010 2010-04-19
- 730 tons! Shaanxi Auto create domestic large heavy truck transport records 2009-06-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November