Hande Axles Secures 2000 Sets Order from Southeast Asia
www.chinatrucks.com: Hande Axle made breakthrough in Southeast Asia as they were ordered 2000 sets axles and they entered the customers supply chains formally, according to the news on July 16, 2014. Half of the orders have been delivered and Hande Axle will supply for the rest according to customers’ needs.
It is always Hande Axle’s strategy to lead in China and the whole world on technology and sales revenues reaching 10 billion Yuan as soon as possible. Hande Axle is entering international markets since the overseas department was found and they are competing with international brands and their brands are getting popular as time goes by.
The client is rather famous in Southeast Asia even the international commercial markets and the cooperation will firmly support Hande’s presence in the region and laid solid foundation in the international markets.
- One of the Leading Manufacturers of CVs in Russia Came to Visit Hande 2019-10-12
- SORL Auto Parts Won Supplier Awards from Leading Truck OEMs in China 2018-01-12
- Hande Staffs Make Efforts to Achieve Good Start in 1st Quarter 2016-03-28
- Sales of Hande Axle up 17% Jan to June 2014-08-28
- Annual value of Hande axle is surpassing billions euros 2010-09-19
- Axle of Shaanxi Hande to reduce cost in 2010 2010-04-19
- 730 tons! Shaanxi Auto create domestic large heavy truck transport records 2009-06-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September