China Heavy Trucks Get Bigger Power and Data
www.chinatrucks.com: Some experts predict that trucks' largest power will amount to 735kW and the total weight will reach 100 tons in 50 years. And the development trend of China truck makers and engine makers are proving such sayings in recent years, and release of trucks with large power are always welcome and heavy truck industry's telematics is also focused.
Some industry insiders point out that large horsepower and big data will drive China heavy truck industry in the long run and big data has become energy for China heavy truck industry. As one of the mature telematics, Tianxingjian system make use of big data on every aspect of logistics and they have made all dimensional logistics solutions, and the system relies on Zhiya edition BD terminal, managing website as well as the call center to provide intelligent solutions for the users. And it also integrates positioning, dispatching, monitoring and management to make logistics safer, higher efficient and fuel prudent. What's more, the system can improve vehicle running safer.
"No matter horsepower or data, requirement from the market and end users are rather clear and heavy truck makers have to make efforts on this, " said the industry insider at last.
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019 2020-01-06
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November 2019-12-13
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November 2019-12-12
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units 2019-11-05
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September 2019-10-14
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew Slightly by 2% in July 2019-08-16
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record 2019-04-02
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January 2019-02-14
- Encouraging Signs Emerging in Heavy-duty Truck Market 2019-01-03
- Shandong Heavy Industry Group and BELAZ Team up to Develop Mining Trucks 2018-11-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September