Sales of Hande Axle up 17% Jan to June
www.chinatrucks.com: Facing more and more complex market situations, Hande Axle is responding actively and improve the comprehensive strengthens of the whole company.
Innovation is the everlasting source of power for the company and they set flat and high efficient theme in the early period of this year and they are placing all the new develop organizations based on the provincial technology center and post-doctoral innovation platform and they integrate advantageous resources and analyses the situation and set up new technology center to strengthen the key parts research and improve development efficiency.
Driven by "quality upgrades", Hande Axle is using nine modules on production, purchase and quality to boost production management and improve staffs ability and they also set performance appraising system on production, supply, device, machine and assembly to realize defamation of the production system management mode and establish equipment inventory management and control mode.
Sales of Hande axles increased by 17% in China in the first half year and they are actively exploring international markets and after sales services and made breakthrough on key markets and customers and entered international supply system for their end users.
- SORL Auto Parts Won Supplier Awards from Leading Truck OEMs in China 2018-01-12
- Hande Staffs Make Efforts to Achieve Good Start in 1st Quarter 2016-03-28
- Hande Axles Secures 2000 Sets Order from Southeast Asia 2014-07-18
- Annual value of Hande axle is surpassing billions euros 2010-09-19
- Axle of Shaanxi Hande to reduce cost in 2010 2010-04-19
- 730 tons! Shaanxi Auto create domestic large heavy truck transport records 2009-06-05
- Dana’s E-Axle for Medium-duty Trucks Enters Production in China 2018-05-29
- Shanghai Iveco Hongyang Axle Company to Run 2015-07-09
- American Axle Revenue Rises; Earnings Drop on Refinancing Costs 2014-02-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November